Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was sure that Eric was seriously gonna hurt Sophia or something after Sophia continued to provoke him. But he didn't, however, he did seem to cast some sort of spell on Sophia that kept her from speaking. Hileinna sighed and shrugged, "Not the best solution...but I suppose it's better than fighting each other" she commented as she finally took her seat.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

((OOC: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Eric sighed to what Mariana said and nodded.
"Hey! Better than what I could have did. She's done worse to me and Jaster, hell, even to Kalena."

He then looked to Hileinna and smiled.
"Exactly. Besides, I could kill her if I'm not careful!"

Sophia looked at Mariana and sighed without sound.
She then looked at Eric and put her finger to her throat and dragged it across it then pointed at Eric.

Eric gave a bored look.
"Mabye we need to ERASE the bad part of her. I still wonder what's gotten into her, other than a complete jerk."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 am

"-sigh- I'll only say this once. Do not break the sanctity of my cafeteria or i'll break you. I may not be a wielder like you 3 but i have my ways." Mariana said as she returned to the kitchen.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna frowned when the duo still seemed to want to inflict violence on one another. She watched as Mariana returned to the kitchen and then looked back at the two, "Still...I can somewhat understand how both of you feel. After everything that's been going on..." she looked down at her tray with untouched food, "...everyone has a good reason to be filled with stress."

She rested her elbow on the table with her chin on the palm of her hand, "...and like always, stress turns into hate and insanity that plagues the mind and body..." she said before eating a spoonful of mashed potato...though, it was as if she wasn't exactly tasting or savoring the food.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image

Eric sighed rubbing his head.
"Maybe. Just maybe....." he walked out.

Sophia sighed, her voice returning, but she decided to stay silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:21 am
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
As Eric was walking out, Akashisen walked in and past him with Miao still asleep on her back. She seemed to be a little exhausted now, probably from holding Miao on her back for a long while. "M-Miao...hey, come on, you done sleeping yet...?" she asked.
Miao only mumbled a little in response. But, she sniffed, smelling the food in the cafeteria. Her eyes immediately opened and her head perked up with her ears also perked up, "Food!" she said with a big grin. She struggled around on Akashisen's back a bit before jumping off of her and running towards the food, "Fooood~!"
Akashisen was surprised and actually a little startled when Miao suddenly awoke. "Finally..." she said with a sigh before slumping down into a chair and resting her head on the table.
Once she reached the food display, she looked at all the food, her ears twitched a lot and her tail swayed back and forth, "Fooooood~" she continued to say.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 am

"Hehe well aren't you the excited one." Mariana said as she noticed Miao. "Go ahead and dig in. I've made plenty to sate any appetite." She said with her usual motherly smile.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:13 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna noticed the duo as they came in after Eric had left, "Ah...it's those two..." she remembered them from the classroom earlier. She watched as the cat girl rushed towards the food, while the hooded masked girl rested, she seemed to be tired from carrying around the cat girl. "What were their names again...?" she said to herself while eating another spoonful of mashed potato.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:02 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia watched as Akashisen and Miao ran in to eat. There was plenty of food.

However, she only recognized one of the duo.

"Meow." she said hoarsely. The spell was wearing off.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:39 pm

User Image
Miao's ears perked up when Mariana spoke to her, grinning even bigger, "All right! I'm gonna eat until I explode!" she said before grabbing a plate. She began to gather as much food that could fit on her plate.
Akashisen watched from where she had taken her seat, rubbing the back of her head, "Jeez, this girl...it's a mystery as to how she can eat so much..." she noticed Hileinna looking at them, looking away in embarrassment, "Of course we easily catch people's attentions..." she said to herself.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:29 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Sophia when she had meowed, sounding hoarse. She tilted her head, and looked towards the cat girl that was grabbing food, "Isn't...that too obvious of a name?" she asked her.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm

"To most yes but she spells it M I A O. Make sure you don't over eat now. At least savor the food. I still have more cooking in the back." Mariana said in her motherly tone.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:08 am
[ooc: Guys, learning Japanese is so goddam hard...but I wanna learn it so bad! scream ]

User Image
Miao's ears perked up, overhearing them talk about her name, "Haha, yup, she's right! That's my name!" she said with a big grin towards Hileinna. She looked back at Mariana and tilted her head, "Savor...? Huh, don't know what that means, but I'm gonna enjoy this food to my very extent!" she said before running back to the table that Akashisen sat at. She placed the plate full of food on the table, it made a loud clank sound with startled Akashisen. She looked at the pile of food she masterfully stacked on her plate, drooling while she stared at it in awe.
Akashisen rubbed the back of her head, "You sure you can eat all that Miao...? Wait, why am I asking that? Of course you can." she said, resting a cheek on her hand.
Miao looked at Akashisen, "Huh? But I got all of this for both of us." she said, her ears lower a little.
"Wha...you know I don't eat that much right?" she said, she was actually feeling a little sick in her stomach looking at all the food Miao grabbed.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:13 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna raised her eyebrows a little when Mariana explained how Miao's name was actually spelled...it was rather strange. But, she didn't judge. She rested her chin on her palm when she smiled lightly at the duo, "Well, I'm sure the two of you won't have too much trouble finishing all that food." she looked at Miao, having a feeling that she would eat most of it.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:39 am

User Image
Akashisen scratched her cheek a little when Hileinna believed they could eat all the food Miao grabbed for the two of them. "W-Well..." she looked at Miao who began to devour the food, she was already halfway through all the food she grabbed, "I don't think I'd be much help..."
Miao swallowed whatever was in her mouth, "That's not true!" she suddenly pulled Akashisen's mask down and stuck a chicken drumstick into her mouth, "Eat this! This' really good!" she said before returning to the devouring of food.
Akashisen was startled and surprised, but she did so and began to eat the drumstick Miao "gracefully" gave her.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out