Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:25 pm
[ooc: All right, time to get back to "business". Revi, I'll need your help with this, where's your dandere(if you don't know who I'm talking about, I meant Daremo.)? confused ]
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
It didn't take long for the two to finish their food...although, Miao was the one who mainly finished off the pile of food.
Miao let out a sigh of satisfaction before burping, "Ahh~, I'm so stuffed..." she said, rubbing her belly.
Akashisen sighed before laughing a little, "I've said this before, I'll say it again, you need to be careful about how much you eat." she looked at Miao's bloated belly, "You'll gain weight and lose your speed." which is somewhat one reason why Akashisen never eats too much. "Anyway," Akashisen stood up before looking out a window, she took note of the time of day, "Lets go check out that mansion we found earlier."
Miao's ears perked up, "Ooo, yeah, I've been itching to get a closer look at that place. There's a spooky vibe about it that's just asking for it to be explored." she said before getting up too.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:43 pm
[ooc: If I remember correctly, she's currently wandering worlds. Or was she currently fighting Wakai off camera? According to what you had planned. sweatdrop ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at the two with folded arms, "Oh? So you two like to explore abandoned locations?" She chuckled before resting her arms on the table, "You two should be careful when going to such places, because if something happens to you, there won't be anyone around to help." she said in a serious tone.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:35 pm
[ooc: Fantastic. Okay, it's time to finally get them involved.]
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her head, "Y-Yeah..." she looked at Miao, who looked back at her, "That's why we stick together when we explore them."
Miao grinned big and nodded. She then turned away, "All right, I'll open up a portal to get us there." she said before holding her hands up in front of her. A dark portal slowly opened up in front of her before it was big enough to walk through. She then looked at Akashisen and nodded, "I'll be going ahead to see if its clear." she said before going in first.Akashisen looked at Hileinna and Sophia, bowing her head at them. She also looked at Mariana, bowing her head at her as well as thanks for the food. She then turned towards the portal and walked into it, it closed behind her.[exits]

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:29 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: Good to see ya'll again :3 Nothing really has happened. ))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:56 pm
[ooc: Same to you kalena. Me and Flippy has been busy. sweatdrop ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as the duo left through a dark portal. She didn't know why, but she had an unnerved feeling about where they were thinking of going. "But...why an abandoned mansion...?" she said to herself as she looked down at her hands.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:32 pm
[ooc: ]
Hileinna Nhameni

After finishing her food, Hileinna stood from her seat, letting out a small sigh of relief. She looked down, "...guess I'll head back to the Infirmary to see what they've done with Namia..." she said before she rushed out of the cafeteria.[exits]

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 am
Revi-sama

User Image

Jax walked with Veix into the Cafeteria
"She makes a lot of yummy foods. Most of the time better than what you can find on the worlds themselves."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix was nervous the whole way here, she felt like everyone they passed on the way here were giving her suspicious looks. She really didn't belong here...but she had to deal with it. She looked around the cafeteria, then towards where they serve food. She was somewhat amazed...they served food she's never seen before.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am
Revi-sama

User Image

Jax grabbed a tray and started to fill it up with several items. He placed it on a table.
"These are common favorites among the students and staff' he said meaning the plate for her

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:42 am

"I have gained quiet a reputation with my cooking dear." A voice said behind Jax as Mariana stood there over his shoulder. "Who may i ask are you 2? First time meeting. I'm Mariana. The cook here and i happen to be Eclipse's mother."

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:35 pm
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image

Jax looked at Mariana
"Really? You should know me. I'm Jaster's nobody, Jax! We've met!" Jax grumbled.

"And this is a prisoner but I figured she could eat something at least, show her some kindness." he snarled.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:52 pm

"We did?....hmm well doesn't matter. Hi there Miss. Go ahead and have whatever. It was just made after all." She said in a motherly tone and a smile to Veix

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix got startled a little when a woman approached them while Veix was staring at all the food. She watched Jax and the woman, Mariana, converse as it seemed Jax recognized her...although, she did not with him. She looked down when Mariana then spoke to her, she didn't know how to act towards the woman. But she didn't want to be rude, so she just simply bowed her head a little towards Mariana as a greeting.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 am
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image

Jax chewed on his lip
"She's not used to seeing me without Jaster around. Although he's my somebody, he and I are so different. Almost brothers, then again ive existed for years like this. Heh."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 pm

"Some parents would call that independence. your growing to live without Jaster. Your becoming your own being....tho i don't know much about how nobodies work. I'm no wielder or expert on the subject. That's Diz's apartment." Mariana said with a sigh.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas