Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:59 am
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image

"Probably, but its annoying when I literally am forced to be together with him after years only to be ripped out a week later." Jax sighed.

He looked at Veix
"You ok? You can go ahead and grab something, i''ll still eat."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:39 am
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix nodded when Jaxon told her to grab some food...though she didn't know what to take. Everything looked delicious...she could almost feel the urge to drool, though she kept herself from doing so due to her scarf covering her mouth. Not knowing what to take, she just took a pre-made plate.

It had some sort of greenery; broccoli, sliced carrots and peas, a scoop of what seemed to be ice cream; though it was actually mashed potatoes, and a big slice of meat; pork chop. She also noticed it had a container filled with some kind of light-brown liquid; which was gravy. She then looked over at what seemed to be tools for eating; utensils. She just randomly grabbed one, which was a fork...a correct decision by chance.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:46 pm

"Well that's just my thought. Enjoy." Mariana said as she walked back to the kitchen.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:13 am
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image

Jax sighed as Mariana left.

He looked at Veix and smiled.
"She really does make some of the best food ive ever had, even as a somebody." Jax chuckled and ate some of his food.

He looked at her nobody.
"Think she likes the food?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:16 am
knux_nyan

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Eric and Liya walked with Zero to the cafeteria.

"I gotta go check on mom. Will you be ok if I go, Zero? I'll be right back and Eric is someone I trust with my life."

Eric looked around the cafeteria and saw Jax and Veix.
"May wanna stay away from those two. She put up quite a battle. Why is he with her? Man, I'm so confused."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

The little nobody peeked out from under Veix's hood, looking at Jax, "I don't know...just pay attention...to her reaction..." its voice had changed again, it sounded like a sleepy, old woman.

Veix pulled down her scarf first before eating, she decided to try out the mashed potatoes first. Her eyes widened and she actually began to tear up a little...she'd never tasted something actually delicious before. She took bite after bite, savoring each mouthful by chewing longer than normal.

She noticed Eric, Liya, and Zero enter the cafeteria, and looked down in an attempt to hide her face with her hood. She began to eat more timidly.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:14 am

'Who are they?' Zero asked Eric as she gave Liya a timid nod. She stayed close to Eric cause she was still nervous around others.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:46 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

Liya looked at Eric and at Zero.
"She looks like the nobody with the guitar. Eric, keep a eye on Zero."

Liya walked over to Jax and pulled on his arm.

Jax stopped eating and looked at Liya.
"Whadya want?"

"Why are you eating with her? Wasn't she fighting with us a lil bit ago?"

Jax sighed.
"Yeah but you know how Jaxon is, anyway, I don't support even the enemy starving. Who knows, she might be like you, a tool" Jax pokes her nose.

Eric sighs watching Jax and Liya.
"I feel...uncomfortable, with this. Mabye we should not come eat right now...."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:29 pm

'I don't feel much malice from them....a little from the man but the girl feels nervous.I really want to try something to eat.' Zero said as she looked at Eric.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:30 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix's little nobody looked at Liya, "Ah...look Veix, it's the ex-pet of the Organization..." it looked down at Veix, "Isn't it an honor...meeting someone who was in the Organization...much, much long ago before you became a part of it?"

Veix looked up a little to see at Liya and stared at her for a few seconds before looking back down. Veix couldn't help but feel somewhat cautious around her, thinking that Liya must be quite strong if she was able to break out of the Organization's grasp.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:02 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

Liya watched Veix and her nobody. She watched her eyes. they looked afraid, at least to her.
"Hi....um, thanks....for um....taking it easy on me....when we were fighting....your stronger than I am."

Eric sighed
"Alright, but any problems and I plan on getting you out. Do you have a favorite food?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:03 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix stopped eating for a bit after Liya had spoke, lowering the forkful of mashed potatoes. She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly.

"She says, 'No...I am not strong...all alone. I...always need an ally...to become strong.' Hehe...what she says is sad...but it's also true." Veix's little nobody said.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:31 pm

'I don't know. I'll have what you have....father didn't feed me much.' Zero said looking down a bit.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

Liya frowned and looked up at Jax.
"Can I sit here?"

Jax grumbled and moved over a little bit.

Liya sat across from Veix.
"I was the same, Sophixia. She's here in the academy too now, her own heart and everything. We used to be inseparable, but now....I think I'm starting be afraid of her. First time I was here at the academy...I killed a lot of young wielders cuz they caught me in a cage and brought me in here..." Liya looked around and shivered.

"But a few months later, another student saw me very badly wounded and took me here. They showed me kindness, but still were afraid of me....some....still....are...afraid of me." Liya looked down.

"My masters caught me and tried to brain wash me again. for the......um...." Liya counted on her fingers.
"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that there are people here who would give someone a chance. No one was like that when I came here with my friend. I haven't seen him in a long time. Even the headmaster was a bit afraid of me. Now....I think you'd have a better chance than me, maybe we can get your friend to come here too. Headmaster is nice. More nice people here, but not all nice. Some scary still." Liya's voice sounded tired as her head was hurting, the shorter her sentences became, the worse the headache.

"Heh" Jax patted Liya's back.
"She doesn't speak THAT much, Liya, ya good?"

Liya groaned and laid her head, leaning against Jax.
"Its....painful...talking about...past. Pushing past...brainwashing. Hurts...bad."

Jax sighed and held Liya close.

Eric nodded
"Ok, lets start light then. I don't want to make you sick."
Eric grabbed a tray and two servings of mashed potatoes and two cups of water.
He listened to Liya and the story she told.
"That was years ago."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:40 pm
Organization Member #3

As Liya told her about her escape from the Organization and afterwards, Veix just simply listened...while sneaking a few bites of mashed potatoes. After Liya was finished speaking, Veix looked down, going deep in thought after hearing her side of her escape. From what she was told, Liya was taken from the Organization...but she wasn't just taken as if she was stolen, she was taken in after being found in a badly injured state.

Another subject that went through her mind was the fact that they would easily accept her and Xalyk here. Why? Why would they accept their enemies' company so easily? Her mind began to become conflicted again.

Veix's little nobody sighed, "My my...it seems whenever we speak about the subject...of leaving the Organization...your mind grows with unease..." it said, petting Veix's head.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out