Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zero ignored the conversation for now as he mind was on her own things. Like the food for example. She grabbed her own food which was the same as Eric and continued t follow him. 'What are you going to do about the girl they took?' She said to him.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Eric sighed heavily as he sat down.
"Rena.....she's very important. I'd like to run in and free her just like that but I have the feeling that a ghost from my past is back. If the organization knew about Nema…." Eric sighed and rubbed his face.

"Then we are in for a war to get her back. Rena holds so much burden on her, so much trouble....first the light takes her and tries to use her as a new host, as well as my grandmother, and then a horsemen of the apocalypse takes her. She was just adjusting back to being normal with power and...." he sighs heavily.

"If my grandmother knew, she'd storm into the battle and take her back, but probably get gravely injured during the process. Always diving into battle before trying to decide on how to go about it. She always had a strong heart."

Sophia walks in using a crutch under one arm to help her walk. She sees Liya and smiles and walks over to her and picks her up.
"Hey X....Liya!"

Liya opened her eyes and sees Sophia.
"Oh, hey Sophia. Finally out of the infirmary?"

"hehehe yeah. I think its better too. Nurse Sasha just got back and I think she wanted to kill me for something. I have no clue of course why though."

Jax watched Sophia and Liya and then looked at Veix and nudged his fork towards the two.
"I do, but im not gonna tell why. Would cause more trouble." he said with a full mouth before swallowing.

"That's Liya's partner in crime, Sophia. Don't let her bubbly attitude towards Liya fool ya, she's a grumpy and mean person when she doesn't get what she wants. Rumor is that she's been trying to kill Headmistress Kalena since she refused to fix her keyblade."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 am

Zero looked up from her food as she ate and saw Sophia. Something about her felt.....broken. 'Is...there something wrong with that girl?' Zero asked Eric.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:45 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix continued to eat while watching Liya and Sophia converse with each other. She looked at Jax as he explained Liya's relationship with the girl, then looked back towards them. She began to wonder if Sophia was someone that brought Liya in.

She also couldn't help but feel cautious around her too...after what Jax had told her about Sophia actually being grumpy and mean.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

"Other than her keyblade, possibly her heart, and psychosis, she's fine." Eric said to Zero.
"Maybe her ankle too. She must've just got out of the infirmary."

Sophia looked at Veix and then heard Eric talking about her.
"Ohhhhh you two brought nobodies in didn't you? Are you two stupid or something?"

"You weren't there for the battle, Sophia. Calm down, please. They're like us" Liya said exhausted.
"Yeah, what she said, so back off." Jax said.
"They are under headmaster Eclipse's protection, this one under mine as well."

Sophia pulled Liya off of her and looked at her as she held her out and started to shake her.
"Wait, why are you on their side and not mine! Common!"

"Well for starters, you kept trying to kill Headmistess Kalena. If it wasn't for her and others in the academy, neither you or Liya would be here right now." Eric said.

"She's better off dead. Someone that close to Kingdom Hearts isn't natural, and nobodies aren't either."

"Save it for someone who isn't or never have been a nobody, only one who isn't in this room is Marianna and Eric. Now, please, shut the hell up and eat something or leave. "

Sophia snarled but then put Liya down and walked to get some food.

Liya whined holding her head and started to fall.

Jax caught Liya with one of his hands and lifted her up holding her close to him.

"Is Liya ok?"

"Bit shaken but she'll be fine."

Jax looked back at Veix and spoke softly.
"Even after she got her heart back, becoming a somebody again, sometimes I doubt her loyalty. She picks fights she can't win and then cheats. Disgraceful."

Eric sighed and looked back at Zero.
"She's a bully but she's the headmasters girlfriend. Sometimes I just wanna...." he sighed.
"I know there is no way to do this but to rewrite her heart, make her kinder, like she used to be."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:47 am

'She thought i was a nobody cause of the cloak...I'm not one of them...Well...Technically i'm not human either.' Zero said to Eric. When she heard the comment about rewriting Sophia's heart something sparked in her for a moment but she shook it off. 'I don't like nobodies but i don't hate them either.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at Jax as he spoke, then looked at Liya. She stopped eating, having finished everything...except for the container of gravy. She looked down at placed a hand on her chest, leaving it there.

"Veix says, 'No matter what problems we'll experience...upon getting our hearts...it'll be worth it...it's very unnerving...having emotions that I shouldn't have...or living when I don't have a heart...' Well, that is a very unusual way of living." Veix's little nobody said before chuckling a little. It looked at Jax, "You can call it a built-in way of thinking...but Veix always has a strong urge to want her own heart..."

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:18 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

"Hey, no problem. I get ya." Jax said.
"Having your own heart is important."

Eric nods.
"I understand. Some are good, some just aren't. You just don't like the abusive people in your life"

Sophia sighed and grabbed some food  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 am

'Yeh Is there a place i can stay after this?....i don't exactly have a place to go.' Zero asked.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:43 am
Organization Member #3

Veix slowly nodded, though she didn't think she had it in her to take another person's heart. She could only hope that someone would be willing to give her their heart, like how Liya obtained her own heart. She decided to stop thinking about this and turned her attention to the container of gravy. She picked it up and attempted to eat it with the fork...the sight was quite embarrassing. Veix began to become flustered by the gravy just falling through the fork.

Veix's little nobody sighed at Veix, even it knew that she would be unable to eat it well with a fork.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 am
quote="knux_nyan"]
Revi-sama

((OOC: horribly long week v_v ))

User Image
User Image

Eric nodded
"Could find ya a place here, im sure headmaster eclipse wouldn't mind."

Jax ate not really even watching but he was.
"Might wanna try a spoon with the gravy, unless you don't mind it going all over you."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 am
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at Jax with a confused expression. She didn't know what a spoon was...but she assumed it would be better than the tool she's using to eat the gravy.

Veix's little nobody chuckled, "It's the tool...that's like a fork...except it has a tiny bowl...instead of the prongs." it explained to Veix.

Veix nodded, understanding before standing up from her seat and walking back to the food counter. She found the tool that her little nobody described and picked it up before returning to her table. She began to eat the gravy with the spoon, she was surprised how much better it was to eat with a spoon.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:24 am

'That nobody....She only know's what the organization has taught her....she doesn't know how to be human.' Zero said as she ate with her hood up.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

((OOC: today's gonna be long))

User Image
User Image

"well erm." Eric turned to look at the girl that Zero was talking about
"Would you like to sit over there? I'll come with of course."

Jax nodded watching Veix
"Now isn't that better?" he smiled.
He then looked down at Liya whom was unconscious against him. He sighed heavily.
"Her story started as a nobody, I wonder if she'll ever age."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:26 pm
Organization Member #3

Since Veix was distracting herself with eating the gravy, her little nobody decided to speak in her place. "Hmm...it may be possible. Nobodies aren't able...to age. But, since she's no longer...like us, then perhaps...she'll be able to age now." It looked at Veix, "Though...it may not be immediate...it'll take time..." it scratched its head, "...it's somewhat confusing...why someone...would want to age." It looked back at Jax, "Some people would...want to stay young forever..."

Veix stopped eating gravy for a bit, thinking about what her little nobody said. Staying young forever...was that really a bad thing? Veix didn't really think much about age...in fact, she didn't know much about aging.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out