Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:23 pm
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66

Blaze kicks her back "this just keeps getting harder and harder. since i cant kill you all off one at a time i will wipe this school clear off the map! Kira not the only with rosary skills i also know one he dose not know " Blaze laughs as a enormous rosary surrounds the school and here "Final Rosary! Rosary of destruction!" a massive amount of dark energy beings to build up around the school and them. "say your goodbyes because none of you will live to see tomorrow!" Blaze laughs

User Image

Kira looks at them his eyes are telling them to run Kira sends a message threw Dk thoughts "run evacuate the school get everyone out of here i can hold the rosary spell off long enough so the school can evacuate don't argue with me just do it!"Kira looks back at blaze and holds out his hands " i will not allow you to cast the spell "Kira runs and tackles Blaze then both of them disappear and the Final Rosary begins to slow down

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 pm
NinjaDragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk contacted Kalena of what was going on.

A new spell was being cast over the entire academy. There wasn't enough time to evacuate, this spell nullified all spells outside the academy walls.

"Kalena's put up a protecting spell" she told Kira thru telepathy
"she can hold it."

Sasha fell in the water, she goes back inside the academy thru the water path.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:46 pm
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66

Kira and blaze reappearing both go flying and hit the ground hard. both Kira and Blaze are covered in wounds from each others weapons both Kira and Blaze are badly wounded Kira collapses.and Blaze looks at them "you ruined a perfect plan to eliminate him curse you i will have your head for this. Blaze stands up and runs turning into shadow form and escaping from everyone the spell he cast stops working.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm
NinjaDragon66

DK runs to Kira and guards him from Blaze
"you wont hurt him any more, come at me with your best shot because I will rip you asunder if you harm my friends!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:16 pm
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kiras hair and eyes turn back to blue and he is unresponsive to anything. the crystal he ate is doing the recoil for using it. Kira is just spitting up blood, his left arm is broken and the crystal is making it hard for him to breath. the crystals risk are as big as the reward.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm
NinjaDragon66
yokai yakuza
((only if you want to. I understand your busy))

Dk saw the crystals. She knew if it made her bleed, she'd be in the same condition that Kira is in
"dammit...." she sighed
"lets hope....my twili form will have a immunity to it." she said

She gently touched Kira's body, the crystals started to spread immediately onto her body
"dammit....im not immune....it hurts so bad!" she though to herself
"gotta spread it off into something else...one chance.....too risky....don't care...god....Anubis, Tenebrea, my love.....I may need help to get out of this form."

She took a deep breath, the shadows around her went into her body, the crystals started to break.

She gave a painful roar, it let out a huge curaga wave that cured the water, and Kira from the crystals, but her control of this form was poor at best.

User Image

The crystals started to try to come up on Dk's body again but she was in blind rage ripping off every crystal.

She let out frightful roars. However she had taken away the crystals from Kira.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:56 pm
NinjaDragon66

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami

Fonic Master of Darkness

A man appears from a dark corridor behind Dk. The man laughs a little and snaps his fingers.Dk's body is then removed of crystal and the man summons a pack of wolves.
[Just when I was in the middle of training our son you gotta get into trouble. What's wround darling? This pipsqueak giving you trouble?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:00 pm
NinjaDragon66
yokai yakuza
((only if you want to. I understand your busy. still, sorry sweatdrop Kira isn't a threat.))

User Image

Dk's new dragon form was out of control. He could see that she was overwhelmed with the shadows this dragon form was giving her.

Only he could bring her out of this.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:04 pm
NinjaDragon66

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami

Fonic Master of Darkness

Tenebrea creates a Fonic Magic circle;using his wolves as a medium. Dk's shadows begin to drain into a jewel Tenebrea is holding befoer returning Dk to normal in his arms.
There you are love. All better.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 pm
NinjaDragon66
yokai yakuza

Dk changed back and she held onto Tenebrea weakly
"im sorry to have to call you out of the blue like that, but I just can't control that form." she seemed weakened by using that form, but if she didn't shift to that form, the crystals would have swallowed her.

She looks down, she was ashamed of herself now.
"Thankyou my love."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:14 pm
Yokai Yakuza
NinjaDragon66

Kira gets up slowly as his wounds begin to heal "ow my aching head. these new crystal are little stronger then the old ones. "He holds his head in pain everything spinning to Kira "i did not think i would have to resort to such extreme measures for him " everything has finally stopped spinning Kira just now notices the man he sees the wolves and think hes a enemy "another one how many of you did he send after us " Kira places his hand on the hilt of his sword getting ready to pull it out if the man were to attack

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:20 pm
NinjaDragon66
yokai yakuza

Dk looked at Kira, she then felt a huge surge of pain that the darkness dragon also causes her. She was in worst condition than she let on herself with several broken ribs as well.
Some blood was dripping from her nose, she put a hand up to it to stop the bleeding.

"Kira, don't you dare attack my boyfriend! You attack him, you attack me." she said
"I took the crystals from you, but my boyfriend here had to save me from them. They grow like wildfire on me...." she said, she was still ashamed she had to call for help, especially when he was training their son.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:26 pm
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
yokai yakuza

User Image

Kira stops for a moment to process this "wait boyfriend!? so hes not trying to kill you." Kira takes his hand off the hilt "my head is in a vice i cant think straight. thanks for getting it out of me i am going home i need to sleep this off " Kira walks home

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 pm
NinjaDragon66
yokai yakuza
fox137

"uh no, he'd never bring harm to me." Dk explained.

She sighed watching him walk off
"he's like me, a human with dragon blood. And here I though I was the last of my species." she sighed.

"Dk!" Jaster ran up
"We need your help, heartless dragon Kie, common!" Jaster started to pull on Dk's arms.

Another of Dk's ribs broke, she winced but ignored the rest of the excruciating pain.
"what? Heartless Dragon Kie? Your joking...wait....you went back in time again" she smacked Jaster's head.

"hes not joking, now common! We need you, your strong enough to face him!" Misty said yanking on Dk's other arm.

Dk looked in a ton of pain as she looked at Tenebrae as the two pretty much pulled her away from him.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers