Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

This is the main island within Destiny Islands where people live.

You can take a boat to the island.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:52 am

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The portal of darkness opened an both of them exited. Ayami looked around in wonder. "Utsukushī."
Ixyam smiled. "I couldn't think of a better place for us to just hang out so we're safe. Since we're kind of vulnerable at the moment."
"Do we have a house?" Ayami asked.
Ixyam shrugged. "My place will suffice for a bit..."
She stared at him with cold eyes. "Do I care to know?"
"Relax. It's an actual house." Ixyam chuckled.
He took her hand and headed towards the house.

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

"We're stuck with each other..."
"Like we have much choice..."

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:08 am

17 | Male & Female

Ayami approached the house. "Are you sure this is the right house?"
Ixyam pulled out a key. "Wouldn't have one of these, now would I?"
He unlocked the door and walked in, flicking on the lights. It was a one floor open concept with two bedrooms and a bathroom in between the bedrooms. Ayami nodded. "Okay, not horrible..." She noticed the wooden couch with two cushions on it. It didn't seem comfortable. But it was in front of the fireplace across from two leather back chairs. Ixyam nodded. "I couldn't really feel anything when I bought the place and furniture so comfort really wasn't important."
Ayami shook her head. N-no, it's fine. Really."

Quote:
Quote:

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:45 am

17 | Male & Female

Later the same night...
Ayami's eyes opened around eleven. Sleep was evading her like the plague. Even worse, if she did sleep, it would be full of night terrors. She sat upright and rubbed her eyes. Deciding to do something, Ayami go out of bed and walked to the door of her room. Ixyam heard the door creak open as he was rocking in one of the chairs. He looked to Ayami, who's head stuck out to look around. He nodded. "Couldn't sleep either?"
Ayami shook her head and walked out of her room to the fireplace. She sat down on the couch, which was surprisingly comfortable. Ixyam leaned back in the rocking chair and stopped it's movements. He stared at the fireplace. "We're so much the same person that we're different..." Ixyam said. "I'm not able to sleep very often, being a Nobody and all but you should at least try."
"I did but... horrible dreams..." Ayami replied. Ixyam looked at her and nodded before returning his gaze to the fire. It stayed quiet for at least half an hour before Ixyam stood up. "Let's try something, then."
He walked to the kitchen and pulled out two mugs and some hot cocoa. He also grabbed out some lavender flavoring. Ixyam made the cocoa and put the lavender in it. He handed Ayami one cup and took the other himself. "It's an old recipe but it should work."
Ayami nodded, holding the cup to her lips. She blew on it to cool it down and drank it slowly. They sat in the living room and talked for a little while.

Ayami was fast asleep but Ixyam was still awake. He smiled and got up from the rocking chair. He picked her up easily and carried her to her bedroom, covering her and leaving the room. He held a hand over his face. "It's like I don't even require sleep... I'll figure it out, maybe." He chuckled to himself and replied sarcastically. "Yeah, maybe..."

Quote:
Quote:

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:15 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Now sure how it happened, he looked around. "I'm on... some island..."
The last he remembered, he had stepped through the infirmary door into the school, not some strange island. He tapped his keyblade, which was clipped to his belt, before walking onward. His head started to hurt a bit. He rubbed his temple and closed one eye. That's right, come closer to me... A disembodied voice spoke into his head.

Ixyam and Ayami happened to be walking by. Her arms were wrapped around his because of her tendency to get lost. Ixyam wasn't enthused but he required her to at least hold onto his hand like a child. They both stopped suddenly, having noticed a brown haired guy that looked somewhat familiar.
They gave each other one look before getting near him. "Hey, dude. You alright?"

Erin's eyes flared like a blue crystal. He spoke but it wasn't Erin's voice. It was deeper and more dangerous. "I'm looking for somebody. Well, actually, I'm looking for Nobody but apparently he is part Somebody. Perhaps you know him? He goes by Ixyam."

A drop of sweat went down the side of Ixyam's face. "Eheheheh, no Ixyam here. Nope."
Ayami piped up. But-Mmmph!"
Ixyam covered her mouth.

His gaze was hard. He squinted at Ixyam before shrugging. "Very well. Thank you." Erin walked on.

Ixyam sighed deeply in relief and released Ayami's mouth. "Ixyam-kun, what was that about?"
"I-I don't know but he had hostile intent written all over his face." He took another gulp of air.

He took them by surprise, taking Ixyam's feet out from under him. Ixyam hit the ground. "Your hearts betrayed you. No two people are capable of having the same heart."
Erin took Ayami, his arm around her neck. She struggled. "Yami-kun!"
Ixyam stood up quickly and brushed off his pants. He growled, calling forth his heat pistols and detatched the blades. "You're starting to piss me off."
Erin grinned as a blade extended from his hand. Ixyam's eyes widened. "Holy sh-guh..."
Erin was quicker than he had expected. His palm was planted on his chest with the blade dug into his stomach. I apologize but I need her in order to reperfect my body. Thanks to you fools at the Academy, I am a mere puppet of my former self."
He moaned in pain as the blade left his body. With Ayami in his arm, he seemed to vanish instantly. Instantly, Ixyam could feel his consciousness slipping. He called out weakly before passing out. "Aya..mi..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:57 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, the ship carrying the group finally reached Destiny Islands.
"We're here...right?" Tsuyoi was still unsure if this place was Destiny Islands."
Meanwhile, Wakai had lost to Ene in their game of Go, "Aww...I lost." she said, looking at the board that mostly had Ene's pieces.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene looked at the board and blinked. "I-I barely tried..."
Jaecen came out of the restroom holding his stomach. "It'll ping when we've reached where we're going..."
He looked horrible as his face was still pale.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah...erm.." Wakai was speechless. Though, now that she thinks about it, she might have gotten Othello confused with Go. She rubbed her head, laughing nervously a bit, "I guess Go isn't my specialty."
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, noticing his paleness, "Aww, darling, you gonna be ok?" she asked worriedly as the ship pinged, meaning this was Destiny Islands, just as Jaecen said.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:16 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Yeah," He leaned against the wall and held his stomach. "I may need to stop for food, though..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and drove the ship in towards the island, finding an open spot to park the ship. Finally, the ship touched ground, "All right, we've finally landed, you can relax darling." she said, looking at Jaecen.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen nodded in reply. "Finally..."
Ene hid a snicker.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:43 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi got out of her seat, stretching out her arms, "Ahh, feels good to stretch after sitting for so long." she said looking out the window of the ship. It looked like a relaxing place, thought she had a weird feeling as she stared at the scenery.
Wakai got out from her seat as well, exiting the ship first. She hadn't been to Destiny Islands in awhile, so she was kind of excited to see how it is now or if anything's changed.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene unbuckled and slid out of her seat. Jaecen looked at Ene then at Tsuyoi.
"There's a teleport button on the remote, if you don't mind, Honey."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:09 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Yeah, got it." Tsuyoi said as she grabbed the small remote that rested on the controls. She pressed the button on it which teleported them outside, although, Wakai was already outside. She put her hands on her hips, "Wakai, what did I tell you about rushing out on your own without everyone else?" she scolded Wakai.
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, rubbing the back of her head with a nervous smile, "Hehe, s-sorry, I keep forgetting. But I couldn't help it, I haven't been here in so long!" she said as she looked around. She can't remember when she had last gone here, but she remembers having fun at the beach with her family.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He put a finger up. "I could've sworn Kurona sealed that door...."
Ene grabbed a hold of Jaecen's hand. "Ready whenever, Papa."
Jaecen shrugged. "I guess we really landed. If not, we would all have been sucked into space..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items