Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Fountain Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:15 am
The Assassin of Chaos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia looked at the girl in shock, calling her a scardy cat.
"I guess.....I heard there was a monster in there worse than a heartless."

Misty rubbed her face staying out of this.
"Oh boy....here we go. Sophia! Stay outta trouble!"

"What are you!? My mom!?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:53 pm
kalenakeeper
The Assassin of Chaos

Sophia looked at the girl in shock, calling her a scardy cat.
"I guess.....I heard there was a monster in there worse than a heartless."

Misty rubbed her face staying out of this.
"Oh boy....here we go. Sophia! Stay outta trouble!"

"What are you!? My mom!?!"

"And what? Anything's considered worse than a Heartless if it isn't trying to eat up a world heart," the girl retorted, before pointing to the castle and declaring to them both, "I'll go up there without anything to fear! And if there is a monster up there, I'll smash it and show you what's left! Or, you can come see yourself. After all, who's to tell you it really is a bad idea, huh?"  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aries_003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:54 pm
(OOC ,this is kimmi. My other account is defective..i am use this one.?)

Talia and Al looked over at Misty. They smile with intense worried and Al.tries to go to her for.hug. he wobbles as he pull his body up but talia pull him.down. "Hey misty...."talia sighs and locked arms with Al.

"Are you insane Al?"she asked him bluntly. He laugh like a crazee person. "you are no condition fight battles. The enegy misty gave you warn offf here."

Al shaked his red hair. "No i didnot use it. I kept in reserved inside of me. Even so, i am.time dweller..i cannot stop fight to all worlds restored."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 am
The Assassin of Chaos
Aries_003

((OOC: Defective? I never heard of a account doing that.))

User Image

Misty looked at the girl.
"Hey! I'm not a teacher or anything, I just know her."

Sophia looked at the girl
"Then lets go! First to the gates is a rotten fish!" Sophia laughed and started to run towards the castle

Misty sighed in relief as Sophia leaving. She hopped down and hugged both Talia and Al.
"Its so good to see you two again!" she smiled then saw Al's injuries, some from age, some not.
"Best I heal ya here, and not let Sasha try." Misty said showing a small first aid kit. She pulled out several hi-potions and medical wraps.

"A lot has happened since you two disappeared." she sighed heavily.
"Um...too much...." Misty's smile disappeared, what happened was too grave to want to remember.
"Like....Kalena's....gone..."

Tears came down her face after saying that.
"No one knows how she did, but she was in really bad condition after Sasha...." she bit her lip.

"too much....happened."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:58 pm
Aries_003
kalenakeeper
The Assassin of Chaos

((OOC: Defective? I never heard of a account doing that.))

User Image

Misty looked at the girl.
"Hey! I'm not a teacher or anything, I just know her."

Sophia looked at the girl
"Then lets go! First to the gates is a rotten fish!" Sophia laughed and started to run towards the castle

Misty sighed in relief as Sophia leaving. She hopped down and hugged both Talia and Al.
"Its so good to see you two again!" she smiled then saw Al's injuries, some from age, some not.
"Best I heal ya here, and not let Sasha try." Misty said showing a small first aid kit. She pulled out several hi-potions and medical wraps.

"A lot has happened since you two disappeared." she sighed heavily.
"Um...too much...." Misty's smile disappeared, what happened was too grave to want to remember.
"Like....Kalena's....gone..."

Tears came down her face after saying that.
"No one knows how she did, but she was in really bad condition after Sasha...." she bit her lip.

"too much....happened."

(It's happened to me. Locked out of my account for close to a year for no good reason until they decided I wasn't doing jack all with it and gave it back.)

The girl just laughed and started skipping after her. A blast of wind would carry her straight past Sophia, giving her the chance to wave hi/bye before she continued skipping on her merry way, gleefully giggling. Looks like she'd be said rotten fish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:35 am
Al looks Misty as she healed him and overheard, what she being told to them.he was sad to hear Kalena gone. He and her were buddies to end.of life. "I am not going ask you the details but how Rose and Sash" he asked Misty.

"Yes, how are those two?" Talia inquired as she rest on Al shoulder. "We kept get zap into different worlds because we don't belong here. The old world where we from vanish from the light..Al disappeared because he has go defeats heartless to stable light in other areas. It messy, his memory be change. You two need have time knot, so YOU misty can take his job.:

kalenakeeper

The Assassin of Chaos

Aries_003

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 am
Aries_003

((OOC: ))

User Image

"Rose is good, Kalen is keeping her safe. Sasha on the other hand....her boyfriend or husband....whatever, he's back but so is his darkness. Sasha went to help him only to be in danger herself."

Misty looked up at Al, she looked like she wanted to cry.
"She can't control her own darkness. For a while, she was evil, she attacked me, blinded by the darkness. Now she's at the academy getting rest while trying to keep her darkness in check. She's struggling."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:40 pm
Al pulled Misty to him and he gave her a kiss on her forehead. He then look up at her. His eyes were watery and glossy . He was worried that the academy maybe in danger while Kalena gone.
"My fairest kitten in the light, I know it's hard for you. I wish I could bring a piece of positivity to this situation. It just fifty fifty without Kalena here."

He shed tears and play with Misty hair. "O where could Kalena be?" He gasp sharply.

"Al, what do you mean,fifty fifty?" Talia asked as she wiped his tears with her shirt sleeves. "You sound so tearful?"

"Because we all are in danger of get trapped into darkness with Sasha husband and pretentious more bosses. Without kalena, we all our left fight off for the worlds.it best, we have meeting and I must dealt with sasha."

kalenakeeper

The Assassin of Chaos

Aries_003

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:56 am
Aries_003

User Image

"Hey, we've done without Kalena for a long time before her, so we should be ok." Misty said assuredly then sighed.
"Although before this Kalena was DK....and the family that adopted her in..." Misty rubbed behind her head.
"I wonder what the new guardian of light will be like..." Misty sighed, yet not seeing too distressed.

"Im not too worry about the worlds, least...not too much. She put a safeguard when she did go, the worlds had extra guardians...I dunno what she did but maybe something good."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:31 am
Al sighed and pat Misty head. He only knew Kalena through academy days. He did not know, she was adopt either. However he been friends for so long that he remember argue about being guardian of light. They were compete together but Kalena was chosen. He gave it rest and smiled grateful.

"I am not going to worry about it. You say, we be fine. She still is my friend. Even after all years,I hold grudge on her. She was chosen but I am not. I let it go because be guardian is lot of power ." He sighed sharply and stare at his keyblade.

"Wait Al, you could be the next guardian. You have that much experience as kalena. Don't get me wrong but you
Been the timetraveler has it reason." His prodigy confront him about his chances of be the light guardian. His eyes stare cold and laughter come from him.

"What?! No. No no. I can't be the next guardian. I have not even tie the knot yet. Besides Misty my love,this is best time to have our ceremony." SO exclaimed as he go and grabs Misty hands. Thalia see him running away from his own future.

kalenakeeper

The Assassin of Chaos

Aries_003

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:19 am
Aries_003

User Image

Misty smiled .
"Hey, even with her a the guardian, she was...um..." she bites her lip and counted on her fingers.
"she was married in this reincarnation, but he left her for being too childish and not really wanting to keep to being the guardian all the time. Dk, her first relationship ended in everyone being killed and she had to go fight death to just get Sasha and I back.. Besides, I've met the new guardian. Young girl. She doesn't know her own strength yet, cept she's bit me a few times!" misty sighed sounding a bit annoyed.

However she blushed as Al took her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 pm
All sigh and look at Talia. She kept her face brimming of glow. So he gigles at Misty for little bit. He hugs her body down. "I heard you my love. Since Kalena gone,I need to finish my spar training with Thalia. We are so tured."

He coughs and kiss her on the check. "I don't think I can orb us to rest place."

kalenakeeper

The Assassin of Chaos

Aries_003

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 am
Aries_003

User Image

Misty gave a soft sigh.
"I don't think I can carry both of you."

"Then don't" Jax said walking out of a dark portal. He looked at Talia and nodded.

Misty looked at Jax
"You better not be here to cause problems."

"nah. Jaster asked me to go on a reconnaissance mission so I ditched him for a bit. Look for the new Kalena if she regenerated into a new person, and then drag her back to the academy by force if she doesn't come willingly."

Misty crossed her arms
"That doesn't sound like Jaster, Jax. That sounds like your twisted version of justice."

"Yeah well, war is coming. Twisted justice might be what gets least me through the war."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:04 pm
Thalia narrows her eyes at jax. "I say I really don't know who my big brother you or jaster. I just hope this twisted justice do not cause any more lives lost."

She keeps her keyboard charm near her. As it go off, beep a red light. " there 50 50 chance,this young man plans may result less civilians be harm."

"Well let hope that we get our families protect during this war. Most importantly misty, you be take cover In the school. I really can't lose you." Al said as he kiss her on the cheeks."I am.go head and agree with my student. I don't know trust either jax or jaster. Forsake of new headmaster, you better find new Kalena."

kalenakeeper

The Assassin of Chaos

Aries_003

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:34 pm
Aries_003

User Image

Jax's smile disappeared when Talia said she didn't really know about he and Jaster.

He grabs Misty's arm after Al kisses her cheek.
"Lets go."

"Im not going, Jax!"

Jax pulls Misty down a corridor, opening a corridor of darkness and pulls her in before closing the portal.  
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff