Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Entryway Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:26 pm
>Entryway<
Just beyond the Outer Gardens is the Entryway into the city,
at this time the city would like to say that fighting is strictly
prohibited in the residential areas and is only allowed where
otherwise posted.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

| Title - Hero Of Gear | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Kingdom Key Keyblade | Age - 15

A stray Keyblade Glider soared through the air, energy being shot through its thrusters. It was en-route to the entrance of Radiant Garden. The Keyblade Glider landed and was put on park for the young Keyblade Wielder to meet the ground safely. Tokio wore his casual clothes after returning home for a quick change of clothes. He entered the Entryway just beyond the Outer Gardens and proceeded into the city. [Exit]

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Twotonedrebel

PsychaD3lla

OG Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:46 pm
As the front gate slowly opens, D3lla wanders through the entryway, looking around as he scratches his head. ''Huh, so this is the place eh?"
He then wanders around the main courtyard examining the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:08 am
PsychaD3lla

((Sorry if you had to wait, I am fighting the flu. The guild has been going slowly for a while))

User Image

A girl with white hair peeked out at the new person. She seemed to be no older than 11 years old. She wasn't sure what to make of the new person, other than that she's never seen him before.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

PsychaD3lla

OG Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:53 pm
kalenakeeper
PsychaD3lla

((Sorry if you had to wait, I am fighting the flu. The guild has been going slowly for a while))

User Image

A girl with white hair peeked out at the new person. She seemed to be no older than 11 years old. She wasn't sure what to make of the new person, other than that she's never seen him before.

He turned over and looked in the girls direction, feeling the presence of another human being. "Can I help you?" he asked kindly, but sternly, exerting his energy, letting her and those around him know his strength, in case of a threat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 am
PsychaD3lla

User Image

Liya looked up at the guy.
"Hi. Um, nah, but your new! Do you need any help?" she smiles innocently

"and you don't have to show your power off. I'm not gonna hurt you"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

PsychaD3lla

OG Duck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:13 pm
kalenakeeper
PsychaD3lla

User Image

Liya looked up at the guy.
"Hi. Um, nah, but your new! Do you need any help?" she smiles innocently

"and you don't have to show your power off. I'm not gonna hurt you"

He lowers his guard and pats the back of his head and smiles apologetically. sweatdrop "Sorry about that. It's just been a pretty journey here." he said as he slowly approached the girl with his guard still slightly raised. "I'm just an explorer, traveling other worlds and what not." he explained. He then introduced himself and completely dropped his guard. "I'm Della, and you are?" he had asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:27 am
PsychaD3lla

User Image

"I'm Liya. I must apologize right now if I mispronounce your name, Daalleea? I have trouble learning new names and words but i'll get it eventually!" Liya seemed happy.

"So you explore worlds! That's really cool! I bet you have a lot of stories of your travels!" Liya was getting really excited.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

ecleir

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxx「 WALLFLOWERS &&. INNA - SOOMIN &&. NEUTRAL &&. MELODY
        xxxxxxxxxintelligent. kindhearted. strongwilled.

xxxx그것은 인생이다
              Two females wandered the area -- well, a brunette sat upon a taller blonde's back -- as they scanned the area to welcome anyone new. The brunette had a cat like grin on her face as she pulled out a pair of binoculars from her oversized cardigan pocket, resting her arms on her friend's head to get a steady look at the area. The blonde let out a sigh as she adjusted the grip she had on her friend's thighs, lifting the girl a bit higher.

"이봐, 이봐! 우리를 다른 세상으로 데려 갈 사람이있을 것이라고 생각하십니까? 이 곳은 지루하다 ~ ." The brunette's voice spoke smoothly as she glanced through the binoculars, causing her friend to let out another sigh.

"No one could stand listening to you for that long, Inna. And please, use English. You must practice it." The blonde girl, Soomin, spoke in English. She disregarded her friend's confused noise from above her, knowing that Inna needed to practice another language more often.

"Yes, mother~" Inna's accent was strong as she spoke out in English, letting an evil snicker escape her lips as she continued to look around. Soomin glared ahead playfully but let a smile grace her pretty features as she continued to walk around.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:21 am
PsychaD3lla
ecleir

User Image

Liya turned her head hearing other voices
"Huh? Who's there?"

Liya walked out further into the entry way of the academy, slightly hiding in the grass.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

ecleir

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image

xxxx그것은 인생이다
              Inna lowered her binoculars as she turned her head, her eyes scanning around for anyone and saw a small body slightly hidden in the grass. She let her cat like smile appear as she tapped the top of Soomin's head, pointing with her other hand at the body.

"봐 봐. ~ ." The girl spoke, slipping off her friend's back to face the child and slipped her item into her pocket once again.

"Oh, a child! Hello there! are you alone?" Soomin raised a hand to cup her mouth slightly, calling to the child.

kalenakeeper

PsychaD3lla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:43 am
PsychaD3lla
ecleir

User Image

Liya knew she was spotted when she was being talked to. She rose her head out of the grass and smiled.

"Nah, my mom's inside. Are you new?" she smiled,
"And what language is that? I never heard it before!"

Liya seemed like a really excitable girl.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

ecleir

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:47 am
User Image

xxxx그것은 인생이다
              Soomin leaned over and whispered a translation into her friend's ear so she was up to date before turning back to the younger girl with a kind smile. She couldn't wait to have children of her own and this excited girl reminded her so much of herself as a young girl.

"The language she is speaking is our native tongue, Korean. She's still learning English so she cannot talk much to you directly but she does know a few things." The blonde explained, crouching down a bit to the girl's height as she smiled.

"I am.... Inna! What is your... name?" Inna's accent was thick and she spoke slow, but she beamed at the fact that she was able to speak a whole sentence. She put her hands on her hips as she smiled widely at the young girl.

kalenakeeper

PsychaD3lla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:20 am
ecleir

User Image

Liya smiled to the two and tilted her head when said she was speaking Korean. What a strange language to her.

"Ah"

She looked at Inna
"I'm Liya! Its nice to meet yo...." she sniffled and sneezed. Lightning poured from the sky for a moment.
"I'm so sorry, I have trouble controlling my magic. Its nice to meet you!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

ecleir

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:00 pm
User Image

xxxx그것은 인생이다
              Both girls glanced up at the sky, Inna lifting a hand to shield her eyes from the blast above. Soomin had an impressed look written across her face as Inna seemed shocked.

"That's some power there, Liya. I'm impressed!" The blonde said happily as she stood up straight. Inna grasped her friend's arm to her chest as she watched the two talk.

kalenakeeper

PsychaD3lla

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas