Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Entryway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:59 am
ecleir

User Image

Liya smiled then watched Inna
"sorry if I scared you."

She then looked at the blond
"Its ok. Sometimes I have control over things like that, but not much. My magic is usually fire and lighting. Its scary but mom says its cool."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:56 am
ecleir

User Image

((OOC: omg, I didn't even notice Liya was in Radiant Gardens and not at the academy! gonk Oh well. I made a mistake, but oh well.))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

ecleir

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:17 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxx「 WALLFLOWERS &&. INNA - SOOMIN &&. NEUTRAL &&. MELODY
        xxxxxxxxxintelligent. kindhearted. strongwilled.

xxxx그것은 인생이다
              Inna blinked in confusion at the girl's words, causing Soomin to roll her eyes playfully and translate lowly in her ear. Inna's eyes sparkled in delight at the fact that someone else has a strong magic ability, causing the girl to extend her hand to the little girl while her other arm continued to hold her friend's tightly. As she focused, the air above her palm swirled a bit to create a small, controlled ball of air that held a leaf inside. She grinned widely at the fact and ended up getting lost in the magic, ignoring the rest of people around her.

She started speaking quickly in her native language, forgetting that one of them couldn't understand a word she said.

"Inna here has been practicing her magic as well, so she's exciting to know that you have a strong bond with yours. Ignore her, though,
              because she obviously forgot that you cannot understand her. But your mom is right, that is so cool!
              " Soomin laughed, scratching the back of her head as she watched the shorter brunette play with the ball of air.

Out Of Character ;; //haha it's alright, love!

kalenakeeper

PsychaD3lla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 am
ecleir

User Image

(OOC: and now something's happening at the academy to pull my characters. Its gonna be a long day crying )

Liya laughed and smiled.
"Yeah. Mom's awesome, even if she's blind. She adopted me after bad things happened." Liya's face turns grim as she looked off for a moment.

Something starts to ring.
"Huh?" she pulled out a cellphone.
"How'd I...get this?"

She answers it and its immediately loud enough for anyone close by to hear.

"Yo Liya! Need ya help at the academy. We're under attack and so far its only Jaster and Eric fighting. We won't tell Kurona you were out from the academy kay?"

Liya's eyes widened hearing this.
"uh, ok. I'm on my way." she gulped closing the phone.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:45 am
ecleir

User Image

(OOC: and now something's happening at the academy to pull my characters. Its gonna be a long day crying )

Liya's once bubbly attitude was now worried.
"I....I have to go. IM sorry. "

She gave a small bow and started to run really fast.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:24 pm
kalenakeeper
PsychaD3lla

User Image

"I'm Liya. I must apologize right now if I mispronounce your name, Daalleea? I have trouble learning new names and words but i'll get it eventually!" Liya seemed happy.

"So you explore worlds! That's really cool! I bet you have a lot of stories of your travels!" Liya was getting really excited.

He chuckles and pats her head kindly as he admires her innocence, "There's not really much to tell honestly, I came from Destiny Islands, but I haven't been home in a while." he said as he looked across the sky. "I'm happy I made it here though, I always wanted to see this place. My parents talked about it a lot when I was a child, but back then it was called Hollow Bastion." he told her and turns his attention to the girl who had arrived. After hearing about some sort of attack, he watched them hurry off and stared off into the distance, looking down at his hands.  

PsychaD3lla

OG Duck

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas