Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Taking a Load Off! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny smiled a bit, shrugging and nodding at the same time. "Kind of. I mean, unlike ninety percent of the people here, you're not with anyone and are sitting by yourself. That usually says that either you're waiting for someone or you're just here to be here and not much else." Considering that Kenny was here mostly to thumb his nose a bit at his parents, he could understand. He'd have preferred to spend his evening with his siblings instead of being here, but well, that was hard to do when his parents were pissed at him. Which was why he was here and not home. He stretched out his legs and then leaned down onto them, glancing back up at the girl. He really needed to remember her name at some point. Asking seemed kind of rude since he knew he'd seen her in class many times. "So, what's the story? Waiting or just hanging around until the night's over?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: At least the Hall looks nice?
                                                    OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:30 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make-
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: thrilled} {thinking: ...yeah, I look hot} {with: Dorian} {at: Yule Ball}

Jess noticed how Dorian relaxed when she called her brother an overprotective t**t- he was obviously relieved to hear that, though she wasn't entirely sure why. She doubted he was happy to hear her insult her twin, unless he had some problem with Toby, but the only person to ever really have a bone to pick with her brother was his own girlfriend, excluding Dmitri Kamenev, who she was pretty sure hated them all regardless. What, had Dorian thought she was trying to hide him from the people she knew? She was, well, at least Toby for right now, and Ronna as well, since Ronna would probably tell Toby. But it wasn't like she was embarrassed of Dorian, or ashamed of him or something. If she had been, she wouldn't have hugged him in a crowded hallway, trying to control her excitement about being asked out to anything at all. She hadn't even been self conscious when she hugged him, because she was just so happy. Happy to know someone liked her, that someone was attracted to her and found her interesting.

"Yeah, he seems to be a bit more low key than you and your other brother," she agreed. She was't even sure if she'd ever even heard Julius say much of anything. Then again, she'd never actually spoke to Tyson either, but he did sound like the type to get very upset over small stuff. Sort of like Eleazar, when he was younger, but he'd been... well, Jess didn't know if she really even knew her younger brother anymore. She couldn't even figure out what his favorite color was, or his favorite food. She did remember, vividly, that when he was little he'd loved soccer, or at least kicking the ball around in their yard. He'd always been trying to teach Thea how to properly kick it, but she'd always just given up, and ended up picking up the ball and chucking it at someone, laughing all the while. Jess swallowed to rid her throat of the temporary lump in it. She'd been a crappy older sister, and she still was, but she did know both Lea and Thea had loved Christmas especially, not for the presents, but for the other stuff. They'd been amazed enough by even being allowed to decorate a tree, and hang up stockings, back when they'd first been adopted.

She tried to recall what else Dorian had just been saying, so it wouldn't look like she was a ditz who hadn't been paying attention. Something about Julius being nosy, despite often being a mediator, and Tyson having a thing for neatness and order. "Oh, yeah, Uriel's really, really big on everything being like, just so. In its proper place and all. We tell him he's just like Mum, the healer, she's big on things being tidy and super clean. I guess, Da is too, but he's less rigid about it. But Toby and me- you should see our rooms, or, oh God, our trunks," she laughed. "I even still have some of my old dolls and stuff, from when I was like, eight or nine, just lying around."

At his question she had to stop and think for a moment. It was weird. When she ten or eleven or twelve, she could instantly rattle off in detail every ridiculous toy or thing she got for Christmas, since she'd most likely been begging for it all year. The older she got, the shorter her Christmas list got. But the gifts were probably more useful, anyways. "Oh, um a lot of sweets and candy and joke gifts from my brothers, well, mostly Toby, Uriel and Eleazar don't really do gag gifts, I got books from them, interesting ones, though, one on charms..." She shrugged. "It's my best class, and my favorite. Maybe the only thing I'm really, really good at. Ugh, even got some career pamphlets from Uriel, his idea of a 'hint hint, you're graduating next year'... My mum gave me a really lovely necklace, it used to belong to my aunt, and my da sent me a sweater." She grinned. "To put on my cat. Tova wasn't having any of it." Then she looked down at her lap, and studied her nails for a moment. It was her turn to blush a little. "Sorry. Probably bored you to pieces there. I don't really know when to stop talking."

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town...
That's where we'll be.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier nodded, figuring that he might as well make good on his promise to give her a dance. "Xavier. My name, that is. And well, I can't exactly dance either, so that would make two of us." He sighed, knowing that he could at least embarrass himself for one night. He certainly did that last game for quidditch. "Well, shall we go then?"

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Excuse me?
                                                OOC: And a Christmas miracle! 8'D

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:45 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: He actually asked me/ Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina nodded "Let's go make fools of ourselves." Valentina giggled. Who needs Jasper when she has a lovely Ravenclaw sixth year to dance. Valentina decided that she was going to enjoy herself. She doesn't need need anyone to bring her mood down from the happiness that is she at the moment. She was in her zone of happiness. Stuff whoever wants to bring her down. "Let's go and dance." Valentina said as she headed towards the dancefloor

OOC: (Shall we post in the Great Hall now?)

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Sharp at the Yule Ball with Jess
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna ruddy kill Julius... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian smiled faintly at her description of Julius. "He is, but, I'm pretty sure it's not that hard. A Tasmanian Devil would be low-key compared to Tyson and me," he said with a chuckle. Looking over at her, he noticed that her mood seemed to've shifted again, like it had at the opening feast when he'd asked about her Summer. He felt bad, though he didn't quite know why; he had no idea what he'd said that had upset her. It happened every now and again, they'd be talking and she'd suddenly get sad. He hadn't figured out what it was that caused it yet. He didn't want to ask, in case that upset her more, but he really was starting to feel like he should, just so he could avoid the subject... whatever it was.

spaceHe snorted a bit at her description of her elder brother. From what little he'd seen of the Head Boy, he didn't have a hard time believing it. "Tyson and I fight all the time, usually because I made a mess. And by 'made a mess,' I mean that I accidentally left a book sitting on a table and not at a right angle. Or missed the trash can when I tossed some crumpled paper at it." He scowled at that. "I mean, it's not like I just go around making messes for the sake of making messes. I just... why would I waste time cleaning?" Of course, ever since getting his own room, he had sort of realized... he was a lot messier than he'd ever thought before. Back when they'd shared a room, he'd always sort of figured that Tyson was overreacting. But... unless his parents had cleaned his room since they'd come to school, he was pretty sure there were still clothes and books and things all over the floor. Well, it wasn't like there was a health hazard! Still, it would be sort of nice when he could do magic at home and just had to wave his wand a couple time to clean up. Magic made everything so much easier.

spaceHe listened as Jess described her gifts. Honestly, it sounded like she'd made out like a bandit, so to speak. He frowned a little bit, though. "I bet you're good at a lot of stuff," he told her, blushing faintly. "Just, maybe most of what you're good at isn't stuff you learn in school." He shrugged. Plenty of people were good at things they didn't learn in school. He was pretty good at video games, especially puzzle games, but you didn't see a school for that. Or, maybe there was one... that'd be pretty cool. Actually playing games, though; he knew there were plenty of schools for learning how to make them. Dori wondered what exactly it'd been like for her, trying to get the sweater on Tova. He'd pretty much avoided her cat, he admitted; he was pretty paranoid that the thing would hiss at him or something and he'd have to make up some excuse for why cats didn't like him. "Sounds like you got a good haul," he told her, smiling. "And, you're not boring. So, feel free to keep talking." He flushed again, thinking that had sounded really, really cheesy and had probably been completely stupid to say, but, it wasn't like he could un-say it. Oh, well. She already knew he liked her, right? So he probably wasn't doing anything to put her off. Unless she thought he was obsessed with her or something, which would be pretty awkward.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make-
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: thrilled} {thinking: ...yeah, I look hot} {with: Dorian} {at: Yule Ball}

Jess protested, "But that's not even an mess!" in agreement with him as he described his brother's overreactions. If leaving something out qualified as a mess her room would be a dump, because she had a bad habit of never putting things away. If they were sort of in a neat-ish pile, she figured it was okay. She certainly didn't spend much time cleaning, at least not until her mum forced her bedroom door open, gaped at what she saw, and told her to start actually using her drawers. What was the point, by June she'd be able to just magic everything away anyways, right? It wasn't like her wand would be "for when your life is actually in danger only" anymore.

She was flattered, more than she'd ever admit, when he told her he bet she was good a lot of things that just wasn't covered in school. She had been speaking in terms of magic and their studies in school, but, she was a pretty good dancer, though she didn't exactly waltz, her singing voice, while not really stunning or beautiful, was decent, at least, and she could probably beat all her siblings at like, every arcade and carnival game, ever. It was either luck or skill, and she didn't care which. She nodded at his comment, before looking away for a second while she fought to keep from blushing. She was not twelve, she was not twelve, she would not go red every few minutes...

Restless from sitting still, even though they hadn't really been sitting for all that long at all, she half rose, glancing at him. "I need to move around," she confessed. "Would you mind- dancing? Or we could just go over to where the refreshments are, or outside or something." She smoothed out the slightly rumpled skirt of her dress and made sure it still hung right on her. As far as she could tell from where she was, Toby looked preoccupied. She doubted he'd spot them making their way onto the dance floor, and even if he did, he could hardly ditch his girlfriend to come over and be a git.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town...
That's where we'll be.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Sharp at the Yule Ball with Jess
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna ruddy kill Julius... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian shrugged a bit at her response. He wasn't going t disagree with her, mostly because she wasn't wrong. "That's pretty much how I feel about it," he huffed, rolling his eyes a bit and leaning back in his chair. He laced his fingers back behind his head, thinking that it probably wasn't fair of her to judge Tyson without seeing what his bedroom looked like now that the eldest triplet wasn't cleaning up after him anymore, but it was sort of nice to have someone agree with him on the subject. Julius always went to the middle, saying Dori wasn't wrong that Tyson was being over the top, but that Tyson wasn't wrong in saying that Dori could stand to try to clean up a bit better. Which, Dori didn't blame him for that; it was sort of unfair to want Julius always on his side. But, having someone back him up was nice. He didn't really know if he'd ever had that before. "I'll be happy when I'm seventeen; wave my wand a couple times and boom! Clean! Easy as pie!" He sighed happily at the very thought. It would be amazing.

spaceWhen she asked if he'd like to dance, he paled ever so slightly, the smile that spread across his face looking more nervous than anything else. He shrugged lightly, trying to look like the idea of dancing with her didn't scare the ever living hell out of him... which it did. After all, if he was going to make an arse of himself, this would be the time to do it, now, wouldn't it? He swallowed and stood. "If... if you want to dance. We can. But, uh, I've... I mean, I've never... danced. Ever. So, pretty sure I'm going to look like an idiot..." His shoulders slumped a little at that. "Uh, if... if you'd rather... I dunno, if you really wanna dance and you wanna ask someone who knows how to dance with you, I mean... I... you could do that. If you wanted to." He ignored how very much the idea of her dancing with someone else bothered him. It wasn't like they were dating. They were on a date, yeah, but, he was pretty sure that was more of a fluke than anything else. He knew she'd offered to get a refreshment or go outside, but he got the feeling she actually did want to dance. Which, that was to be expected, girls always wanted to dance, didn't they? And he had to be the idiot who had no idea what he was doing. Of course, if he'd actually planned on asking her in the first place, maybe he would've done something to try and prepare, but as it was, Julius hadn't left him much time to figure it out. He sort of hoped that she'd say she knew how to dance, and that she'd show him, or something like that. But that was probably asking a bit much.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:48 am
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw Girls dorm
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Well, it'll be happening soon
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one

Sapphire walked to the chairs and tables that were set up for those who weren't joining in on this dance. Or love fest, how ever you decided to think about it. She had gotten a cup of punch before she sat down, before deciding to think about what was to happen. She had walked down here with Feather, it seemed the girl's date was having trouble with something and wanted to meet at the ball. She watched the girl converse with her group of friends, and then noticed Celaena and her own date. The blonde was really very pretty in the pink dress that she had picked. And Sapphire would never ever tell anyone of how proud she felt just looking at the younger Snow girl. Celaena had stood up to her the Gryffindor Hufflepuff game, and even though Sapphire was seriously pissed off and hurt, she was pleased with the younger girl. She watched the girl who was just fluttering around at Julius's every word. Which made her gag and giggle at the same time. How did that happen? She smirked as she turned to look at David and Leo, the two were happily conversing and dancing. Cute.

She had lost most of her willingness to push forward with that. She was going to set David straight. And the next time she saw Leo? She would tell the Gryffindor what had been happening. Every last little bit of it. She chuckled at the thought of actually letting go of the only person she had met so far that made her get so riled up. That wouldn't happen. The blonde took a sip of her punch as she looked around the room. So many people were dressed so nicely. She could have cooed at all of their appearances. But she didn't see Raphael anywhere, wondered where he was. And thought about the few hours she had left until she met David. She didn't really have his shirt. Her mother had thought it was her father's and her father had hidden it in Sapphire's room... She rolled her eyes at the thought. Even chuckling slightly at the mere mention of how long he had been waiting for his shirt. How pathetic. She chuckled. She probably looked like a loon, sitting by herself and giggling and chuckling to herself. Oh the wants of those who would never know.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Hazel eyes narrowed to stare down at the floor when Kenneth confirmed that her not wanting to be here was obvious. Rosabella looked back up at him when he pointed out that she also looked like a complete loner. “Hate to break it to you, but you’re in the same boat as me,” the fourteen year old said in defense. After realizing what she had said, the girl’s jaw dropped slightly. Frankly, she was shocked at herself. Bella wanted to apologize immediately, but she couldn’t get the words to come out. The two students exchanged a shift in their position; the boy leaned onto his outstretched legs while the girl slid both hands underneath her butt. She felt safer this way. “The second one. How ‘bout you?” Although since he was a boy, he probably wouldn't be waiting for someone to ask him to dance. That was sort of his role, wasn't it? This whole dance was weird. There were a million students, yet they all congregated into four distinct groups: the couples, the loners, the waiters, and the “We Don’t Need Boys to Have Fun” friend groups.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:13 am
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Rosabella stated he was in the same boat. Well, he never said that he wasn't. Kenny scuffed his shoe along the floor and nodded along. "Yeah, I guess we are in the same boat. I just came down for the music, mostly." He actually was pretty proud of himself. He had actually managed to keep his hands off of everyone else's things, so he was doing good there. Maybe he'd break his kleptomania. He could only hope. "If we're both basically sitting here doing nothing, then do you have any ideas on what we could do instead?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: At least the Hall looks nice?
                                                    OOC: Sorry about the long wait. >_<

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella hadn't even really paid attention to the music. It was more like background noise for her – really loud background noise, but background noise nonetheless. “If only muggle technology worked here,” she started before hushing into a sound level that only she could hear. “I wouldn’t need to be down here to listen to music.” The dancer tilted her head forward to stare at her feet as she swayed them back and forth. Hazel eyes looked back up at Kenny. “Erm, I dunno,” Bella answered. The fourth year wasn’t exactly in a mood to do anything except go and relax elsewhere even though she did love to dance. She was also too shy to straight up suggest that the two of them go dance, and figured if he wanted to, he’d ask her himself. Besides, what if he didn’t want to and rejected the idea?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Diamond Wales

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces