Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Christmas Garden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

Outside of the Great Hall from the path lies a garden decked out for the holiday. People can come out here and enjoy some time away from the hall and relax. Charms have been set up to illuminate the area and give the place a holiday feel.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Comely at the Yule Ball with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, everything's so pretty! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone had grabbed a quick drink at the refreshments bar, and then she'd decided to talk a walk. She wanted to be sure that Dylan and Emily spent plenty of time together, and it was less crowded outside, anyway. The second year sighed lightly as she made her way out to the gardens, letting out a small gasp of awe at how pretty everything looked. The way her breath fogged made her giggle a bit as she wandered, twirling through the snow and ice. It was pretty cold outside, of course, but it didn't bother her that much. Or, it wasn't bothering her yet. She doubted she'd stay outside for very long. But, the fresh air was nice, and everything was so pretty. She might've been bothered that she was alone, but, she was doing a favor for her best friend, so she couldn't be too upset about it. And anyway, it was sort of nice to do something selfless, which this totally was, right? It meant she was nothing like her grandfather. Didn't it?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          ** Open for Interaction **

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He didn't know when, but somewhere between the garden and the Great Hall he began to lead her. Guiding her by her hand, they made their way to the Christmas Garden, which was beautifully decorated, each tree adorned with Christmas Lights, making Iñigo reminisce on his family's Christmas parties in Spain. "I love the lights on the trees. My family always have these fun Christmas parties and there were always lights like these everywhere. I actually decided not to go this year so I could attend this Ball with you...I'm glad I didn't go," he said to her, a smile on his face. He was actually glad he didn't go, mainly because he got to spend time with Lexine. He knew that having her as a girlfriend, he had to put her before certain things, like going to say a Christmas party over going to the ball. Besides, he'd actually much rather spend time with her than go to that party anyway.

He walked with her by his side around the Christmas garden, a small smile as he gazed upon the surroundings. "You know, despite getting ink dumped on my face...my whole body for that matter, I definitely am having a great time with you," he commented as they walked, an even bigger smile forming on his face than the previous.

After finally looking diverting his gaze from the surroundings back down to her. "Actually though, my feet are hurting me. These shoes are a tad too small on me; so it really is hurting my feet. Can we sit down on the bench over there?" he asked, finding himself going over to the bench and taking a seat on it. He really couldn't walk much longer because of his shoes, which he knew he had to replace because of it. The shoes had previously fit him last year, but of course, he had grown during that time.

"So, are you having a good time?" he said to her from his seat on his bench, wondering if she was going to sit down.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

(OOC: I made a better post before this, and it erased it because I took too long and it logged me out -_-)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Christmas Garden?
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Well, it'll be happening soon
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one

Sapphire had left after winking at David, since she knew it was about time to get this thing over with. He was expecting his shirt. She? Well, she was about to give her two cents. And the slytherin knew how to do it too. She smirked to herself as she looked around. It was a rather pretty place. It really was. They had really done some work here and it was incredible how beautiful such a cold part of the year was. She smiled a little as she beheld all of the decor and snow. They had done so much, yet... She was about to turn it into a scene. She chuckled at the thought. But her chuckle turned mute as she sat on a cold bench. Noticing a few others in the area. They wouldn't be liking her at all. Especially since there seemed to be a couple. She wanted to smirk, she did... But she had been trying to reform herself so much these past few months, and couldn't bring herself to enjoy this. With a sigh she waited, almost glowing with anticipation, for David to arrive.

((This is a plot, and you are allowed to witness what will happen, but otherwise you are not allowed to do anything with it.))

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

mc2

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image

David pinched the bridge of his nose as he walked outside and into the Christmas Garden, hoping to get this over with. This whole thing had been dragged on long enough. And it didn't help that Sapphire still continued to bother him. David barely noticed the lights and decorations of the garden or the others around and instead spotted one of the current stresses of his life-the blonde haired Slytherin dressed like some innocent little angel in pink. Stopping in front of her he held out his hand and said bluntly, his annoyance evident, "You said you have some of my clothes from last time. I want my shirt back."

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OoC: This is a plot, and you are allowed to witness what will happen, but otherwise you are not allowed to do anything with it.}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

Sapphire smiled as David came out and stopped infront of her, and he looked rather annoyed. Cute. When he stuck out his hand at her and demanded his shirt? Well Sapphire raised an eyebrow. "And what if I didn't want to give it to you just yet? What if I felt like keeping it hidden just because you came out in such a disrespectful way. Even if you deemed that I deserved the disrespect, it still isn't the best way to ask for what is yours." She chided gently as she stood and dusted off the back of her dress. She curtsied slightly before standing. "Merry Christmas Mr. League, hope it has been a good one so far. I shant keep you much longer." She said before stepping around the male. She headed towards where the frozen fountain was. Thinking about how it was rather pretty even if she was about to be a total b***h. For sixteen? She wasn't the nicest. She turned after a moment to look back at him. "You know. This has been bothering me for a rather long time." She said. She stopped, just to see his reaction.

((This is a plot, and you are allowed to witness what will happen, but otherwise you are not allowed to do anything with it.))

mc2

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

David made a small huff of near disbelief as Sapphire taunted about what if she wanted to keep the shirt hiding because he was disrespectful to her and lectured him on the best way to ask for something of his. When Sapphire wished him a merry Christmas, he didn't say anything or show any expression until she said she didn't intend to keep him much longer and he raised a brow and crossed his arms watching and turning as Sapphire headed to the frozen fountain.

He glanced away as she said her piece about 'this' bothering her for a rather long time and looked to her and challenged, "This? That's a pretty vague statement, Sapphire. 'This' could be a lot of things. That's the thing with pronouns without context they are useless-and in the case of us there are a lot of things that could be this that has been bothering you. I rather when you act not bothered by anything. It's more fitting of you."

He rolled his eyes and glanced to Sapphire and added sarcastically, "Anyways, what 'this' is bothering a buxom blonde Snake as yourself you felt the need to bother me about? Don't tell me you managed to recover your tear ducts again-because that'd be just a lovely way to ruin my Christmas having to deal with. Hell, dealing with you now is a pain enough. I have many other things I'd rather be doing than chatting with you of all people..."

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OoC: This is a plot, and you are allowed to witness what will happen, but otherwise you are not allowed to do anything with it.}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:27 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Yule Ball : Great Hall (Dance Floor) -> Christmas Garden

Leonette followed David all the way outside and to the garden. She was quick to hide when she spotted Sapphire. What was she doing here? Oh no, was David really cheating on her! No, there was just no way. Not by the way he was speaking to Sapphire that she was sure off. Taking a deep breath from her spot in the bushes, Leonette watched as the two conversed. 'What's Sapphire talking about... and why am I hiding like a scared cat...?' she thought to herself. Honestly, what did she have to be hiding for? Well aside from eavesdropping which was so wrong... Never mind what could possible be bothering Sapphire that was so earth shattering important? She could just give David his shirt back and call it a night, that worked much better in the fifth year's opinion. 'Oh why couldn't she just owl it back to him and make our lives easier...?'

With: No one technically... I'm hiding from David & Sapphire...

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: This is a plot, and you are allowed to witness what will happen, but otherwise you are not allowed to do anything with it.

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

Sapphire was tempted to roll her eyes. But, he continued to say her first name, which was different. He normally referred to her as Ms. Snow. Or her entire name, of the likes she would need to find out how her classmates knew her middle name, which sometimes annoyed her more than he did. She smiled as he started his answer. And of course, as annoying as he was about it, she felt herself enjoy the current situation. While yes, not having any sleeves at all on her dress, she was starting to chill a bit, but it wouldn't be much longer. She hoped. "I said 'this' because there are a few things. And giving a vague statement leads into the whole of the many things in an entirety that would probably take much longer to explain that you wish. I'm certain you would like to go back inside and forget about this little meeting as fast as possible. Return to Leo and such. Whom, I must admit, looks rather lovely in the darker shade of red than the normal crimson of Gryffindor colors. Matches her hair rather nicely." She started as she started to walk slowly in one direction, then another. Trying to keep her blood flowing so she didn't freeze.

She stopped after a moment and turned back to look at him. "For starters, I am bothered by the lack of confrontation I have received. I'm only going to guess that you haven't told Leo. That's the only feasible possibility. Otherwise I would not be entirely able to even greet the other girl. This bothers me if only because I myself would have confronted the opposing feminine entity in the life of the one I was attracted too and subsequently dating. But if she doesn't know from you, I suppose that Rumor must have stirred something in her. I don't see how it wouldn't have. A rumor that her boyfriend was seen kissing another girl? I would be irate. But, as you have pointed out several times, she and I are no where near the same person... Or even in the same manner of any of our mannerisms." She said as she started walking around slowly again. It was obvious why she was moving so much. "It really bothers me, that it seems so obvious that you hadn't told her first. About the meeting in the museum. About the kiss. Or well, kisses. I have technically kissed you twice now."

She looked up for a moment before continuing. "And another thing, since you did ask, that I bother you any more than I used too. Why? Just because now you know for absolute certain that I am crushing on you? And no. My tear ducts will not be used today, because I don't feel like being embarrassed by showing such a rudimentary emotional display in front of anyone ever again." She said before turning her attention to him for his comment about a buxom blonde... Why were her breasts brought into this? She raised a more, irate, eyebrow to this before turning to stand facing him. Crossing her arms. "And why, David, do you feel the need to address me as such? The curves of my body do not need to be addressed in this conversation."

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:11 am
User Image

He let out a long sigh as Sapphire began her lecture. Crossing his arms he listened as she went on, pacing most of the time, obviously cold even if it wasn't for the goosebumps he noticed forming on her arms that she had crossed at the end of her lecture. Honestly, he wasn't even surprised at this point about her comment on Leo's looks-and Sapphire was right, the darker red did look good on Leo, he had already told Leo before he preferred her in red-but that wasn't the point of Sapphire's lecture or the meeting.

"I figured I would use an honest description of you that was actually polite and I'm sorry I'm a bit limited on kind descriptions of you," David replied dryly as Sapphire got defensive about him using the term 'buxom'. It probably was also his own way of passively-aggressively making a snide remark about why she had his shirt in the first place-he and the rest of the cafe at the museum saw plenty enough to be able to say that much in regards to the Slytherin's looks.

Shaking his head he glanced away and said, "Honestly, I don't need to explain myself to you of all people. However..." his eyes flicked back to Sapphire and he continued, "...I will considering maybe it'll get you to leave Leo and me the Hell alone. And, also, I have nothing to hide in this. Leo never asked regarding the matter of the museum or the kiss or whether you ever kissed me before-and a kiss on the cheek initiated by you before Leo and I even started dating which honestly seemed more like you playing some game than anything worth noting isn't what I'd really consider a kiss by technical standards. Anyways, if Leo asked me about it or anything regarding a rumor-which if you didn't spread it further proves what I told you in the museum after I lost my temper-I would have told her."

"As it is, I don't like conflict. I never have. And, I don't see any reason to bring up any potentially problematic subjects to someone if in the end it amounts to nothing of consequence. Also, I can only assume if that rumor actually bothered her she would have asked me directly about it," He answered. "I'm not fond of lying and don't generally bother when directly questioned. And, in regards to that matter, what do I have to lie about? Nothing. You took advantage of me showing you an ounce of kindness and then use the situation as an opportunity to kiss me when you had even half a chance with me lowering my guard."

He shook his head and made a small 'tsk' and fell silent for a moment and then narrowing his eyes at Sapphire said, "You want to know honestly why you bother me more than you used to? It isn't because you decide to confess some crush on me-which trust me is you having bad taste, no doubt-or that alone would never be the problem. It's because I realized you have a human side that actually cares about people to some degree and the fact you decide to confess you have a crush on me."

He raised a brow and added, "Still, none of that matters. Or I don't see how it would. You can keep my shirt. Obviously you are attached to it considering you have yet to return it nor do you seem inclined to hand it over tonight," He added dryly. "And go inside. You can't really get sick in the sense many people think from the cold but the cold does weaken your immune system to some degree and you can get hypothermia from it always. Last thing I need is you to feel entitled to tell me how I 'made you sick'."

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:17 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

As the two made it to the Christmas garden, Lexine found herself end up being lead by Iñigo. She pulled her cardigan a little tighter around her with her other hand, shivering slightly. It really wasn't all that cold, she was merely surprised by the sudden change in temperature. Of course, when the two made it into the garden, Lexine was distracted by the lights around her. She almost missed what Iñigo had said. She smiled slightly at the thought of Iñigo's house all done-up in Christmas lights. "I can only imagine your house in lights. It's probably beautiful..." Lexine murmured, walking up beside him, instead of trailing behind, and got the slightest bit closer. "My family always loved Christmas. We usually only ever decorated the inside, being that no one ever goes to my house. But the decorations are always wonderful...and the tree." She trailed off, reminiscing about past Christmas' in her head. It took her a minute before she brought herself out of her mind. "S-sorry, I kinda spaced out there..." She apologised, biting her lip. She did miss her family, and had a slight wish that had went back home to spend Christmas with them, but she was also glad that she had stayed at Hogwarts with Iñigo.

Lexine let out a quiet chuckle and looked up at Iñigo.
                                                "I'm having a fantastic time as well..." She smiled. "I'm glad that I stayed at Hogwarts this year."

"Oh I'm fine with that,"
                                                Lexine laughed, following him over. "Not exactly used to wearing heels, so I'm good with sitting." She took a seat close to Iñigo, more than happy to get off her feet. "These shoes are only an inch, and I can't stand to walk in them. I tend to wonder how other girls do this to themselves on a daily basis..." Lexine complained. Crossing her legs and straightening her dress over her legs, she looked back up to Iñigo as he talked to her. She smiled, nodding. "Of course I am. Despite the whole Peeves thing, I'm having a great time. I mean, I'm with you, how couldn't I?" She asked, leaning her head onto his shoulder. "I'm surprised at how much fun I'm actually having. I mean, I'm not a party person whatsoever...but I actually don't mind being here..." Lexine said. She was genuinely surprised at what a good time she was having considering.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo listened to her, smiling as he himself imagined it. It was always the greatest of times around his house. His father was actually slightly disappointed that he had not been coming home this time around, but he understood exactly why he was staying and did not contest the decision. "It is beautiful indeed," he assured her, a smile on his face as he stared at the lights, listening to the girl reminisce on her own past Christmas times. It always seemed as if Christmas time was the time of reminiscing; well, to him it did. He always did it, whether he was with someone or with his family.

Letting out the slightest chuckle, he looked down and gave her a smile as she spaced out. She seemed to do the same thing he did when reminiscing, and that was to become completely lost in thought, which he himself was a culprit of but a few moments ago. "No need to say sorry. Pretty sure I just did the same thing about a minute ago," he commented, laughing. He himself felt kind of apologetic that she had to stay here. He never even thought about it until a few moments ago. She had to make the same decision that he had. Luckily, his negative feelings about that were sort of dispelled when she said she was having a fantastic time and mentioning that she was glad that she stayed. Of course he had lingering thoughts about it, but he couldn't let them get to him.

He smiled at her as she agreed to sit down. As she mentioned her heels, he gave her a laugh. "I truly don't understand how you girls walk in those. It just seems like it would hurt to me, but hey, I am a guy so who cares what I think about them," he said, the biggest of smiles on his face as she laid her head on his shoulders. He always loved when she did that. She had done that even before they started dating and he loved it then; so naturally speaking his affection for it grew. Not to mention what she had said right before doing it really just made him smile so widely that he probably looked like an idiot. "I know you aren't...and really...outside of a family party, I'm not much of one either, but I mean, this has been a great time. I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else either." As he admitted this, he took her hand in his and looked down at her, not even the slightest bit nervous for once in his life.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Yule Ball : Christmas Garden

‘Did she just say she kissed him twice…?’ Leonette froze as she listened to David and Sapphire. Everything they were saying after the fact about the kiss being completely blurred out. ‘So the rumor was true…’ she thought her head whirling with the very thought of it. Suddenly the hurt Leonette felt for what Sapphire had done and the fact that David hadn’t said anything turned to a burning anger. Leo wasn’t angry at David per say, no she could have just asked him instead of bottling it up. She was angry at Sapphire for doing what she did because she had no reason to knowing full well that he had a girlfriend.

Since the start of the year the Gryffindor had spent her time thinking about how she couldn’t compete with a girl like Sapphire. Maybe it had been purely on the bracelet David’s Grandmother gave her or maybe it was her own thoughts alone but she was done letting it get to her. Getting up from her hiding spot Leonette was done being nice, she’d been holding in her temper for what seemed like far too long.

“You backstabbing venomous snake!” Leonette shouted as she stalked over to them. “I knew that rumor was true, how dare you kiss my boyfriend?!” she continued completely ignoring David at this point. “What point of leave him alone don’t you understand?” she asked Sapphire as she glared at the girl.

With: David & Sapphire

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: This is a plot, and you are allowed to witness what will happen, but otherwise you are not allowed to do anything with it.

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2
shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine looked down at her feet and shrugged slightly. "I honestly haven't the slightest clue in why women enjoy wearing these things, they're so irritating... I was actually thinking of coming in flats, but my mum sent along my heels, so I just kinda...ya'know..." She sighed, frowning a bit. She had the cutest pair of ballet flats, and really she would've preferred them, but her mum had some weird thing about dances and heels. She never understood it -- after all, they did cause quite a bit of pain -- but she didn't really have the power to do anything about it. "They're cute, so I guess that kind of makes up for it?" She shrugged. "I'm not enough of a girly-girl to understand why we torture ourselves with these things." As she sat there, Lexine realised that maybe she should've gotten shoes there weren't tied, that way she could've just kicked them off...instead she had to deal with them until she got back to the common room.

Lexine smiled, blushing slightly. Whenever Iñigo said something like that, it tended to make her bashful... She looked up at him, not really saying anything, just sort of looking over him, just as she would someone she just met. Analyzing, memorizing. She bit back on her bottom lip, her blush deepening slighty as she stared up at him.
                                                "I'm really glad you asked me to come..." She murmured in a low voice.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Iñigo chuckled at her comments about the high heels, wondering why she wore them then. Well...she did look great in them, standing a bit closer to his height than she usually was, but then again, that never really mattered in the first place. "Well...you look great in them, but really, I don't spend much time looking at your feet; so you could've worn any kind of shoes," he commented, smiling down. He then addressed her second question, which was probably meant as a rhetoric, but he figured he would answer that too. "I tend to look above the shoes though; so I mean, I suppose they make up for it." He touched the bottom of her chin with his hand, smiling down at her.

"You know, I'm extremely happy you said yes," he said quietly.
He looked down at her as she seemed to bite on her lip. He started to grow silent, not knowing what to say, but all he did was sit there looking at her. Despite the silence, it wasn't awkward at all for him, just because he enjoyed the time. As he stared at her however, he found an unrelenting desire to kiss her, but wasn't sure if it was the right time for that. He felt like it was right, but he was truly nervous about it...to the point that he second guessed himself about it. Questions swirled through his head: would she run away after it? Would she hate it and think they were going too fast? He had no idea and he didn't want to jeopardize the relationship.

Arkendrai

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas