Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Christmas Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:02 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine shrugged again. "Like I said, my mum sent them, and I didn't really have many other shoes. I mean, I don't really bring that many to Hogwarts -- what's the point?" She figured that she'd just need comfortable shoes, after all she'd be on her feet most of the time, so why bring a million pairs? She truly wasn't a very girly person. "I mean, I don't exactly have a reason to bring white flats to wear...the uniforms don't exactly go with white shoes, after all." She pointed out. Maybe Iñigo didn't get it, but despite her not really having a great sense of style, she knew how colours related with one another. "And wow, that's probably the girly-est thing I've ever really said..."[/colo] She realised, frowning a bit. "Anyway, I would take them off but...ya'know..." She said, frowning and looking down at the laces. "I'm too lazy..."

A silence sat between them that Lexine didn't really want to break. It wasn't awkward, and there was no tension held in the air, it was just...quiet. Her head tilted slightly as they stared at one another for a minute, and she was finding that a warm feeling began creeping up into her chest. Lexine didn't know what this was, but it was...overwhelming. She stared up at him for a moment longer before breaking eye contact. Blood rushed to her face as she blushed and stared down at her hands, fiddling with the silver charms on her bracelet.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo didn't say much further about it. He really had zero fashion sense when it came to the whole newest clothes and nicest looking clothes. He would be perfectly content just wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt everyday if he really could. He wasn't a big fan of the whole uniform thing, but he obeyed the rules when they were specifically set for him. He had no problem with it, but he would much rather dress casually. Then again, he always loved a tailored suit however. And the fact that he was wearing one seemed to draw some good affects in his girlfriend.

He gave a laugh as she said she was too lazy to actually take off her shoes. "Would you rather me do it for you? I on the other hand, am not THAT lazy" he commented, laughing and putting emphasis on the 'that' solely because he was lazy, but not to that degree. She wasn't usually either, but he had no idea how hard it was to take off the shoes. It could have been the hardest thing in the world and he was just looking past it.

As the silence seemed to become an even bigger reality. She had grown quiet, just looking up at him, her head tilting. He kept his gaze on her as the hiatus grew longer and longer, the only sounds that even broke its barrier was the sound of an argument, which was off in the distance and far away. He was otherwise oblivious to it, his unrelenting desire seemingly growing to the point that it could not be repressed. But, as soon as he finally decided he was going to do it, she looked down at her charm and fiddled with them. A surge of disappointment coming upon him, he frowned for the briefest moments, but only when she was looking down. He wouldn't let her see it, but he was a bit disappointed. But then again, if they weren't ready for that, she might've saved them; so the disappointment and nervousness disappeared. And to replace it was a small happiness. "You must be nervous," he commented to her, a smile on his face. "I'm surprised your bracelet hasn't been broken by now. You do it every time." He said it softly and without derision. It was merely an observation and nothing more.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:37 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine shook her head, waving his offer off. "No no, I can live. Plus, these shoes were extremely hard to get on, I doubt it'll be any easier to take them off." She sighed, looking down at her feet again.

Biting the inside of her cheek, Lexine continued playing with the charms on her bracelet. What in the world was making her so nervous? Before she could think about it anymore, Iñigo commented on her nervous habit. She let go of the silver charm but continued biting the inside of her cheek before she spoke.
                                                "It's a habit I picked up after I stopped biting my nails..." She murmured, admiring her rather long, baby blue nails. "And the charms have fallen off several times, actually. I'm pretty lucky I haven't lost any yet, to be honest" She shrugged, taking one of the charms between two fingers, inspecting the little angel.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas