Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:21 am
// sticks her Over the Garden Wall quest boys here //

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

achieved :

Just the Way History:

Wayward Soul History:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:38 am

cheerful child | ❧ | chronic hero syndrome | ❧ | fearless fool | ❧ | kind-hearted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.gender | ❧ | male

species | ❧ | kimeti (growing or non-growing, i don't mind. starting him out as a foal or a colt would be cool, since he is the younger brother)

bio | ❧ | He is a very energetic kin who always has a smile on his face and very wild ideas on his mind. He's endlessly fascinated by everything, including things that would normally seem scary. He has a habit of wandering out on his own. He's a free spirit and he tries to help others when the opportunity presents itself.He never gives up, and is fearless because he doesn't know any better.

appearance | ❧ | something simple and maybe sort of similar to his brother ; i would like one or two splatters of black (think ink/pitch) on him, but not nearly as much/many as his brother. maybe something like [ x ] , [ x ] , [ x ] , [ x ] , [ x ] , [ x ]

edits / specific requests | ❧ | [ default hair tuft ] ; beard removal ; pointy nose scale removal (?) ; maybe a smile ; an orange/brown leaf accessory (tail? hair? behind an ear?)

the flower was so pretty, why did it have thorns?

the critters were so friendly, why did they try to eat us?

the path was so straight, why are we lost?

isn't that just the way things go?

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:40 am

adorkable | ❦ | aloof | ❦ | deadpan snarker | ❦ | extreme doormat | ❦ | socially awkward hero

gender | ❧ | male

species | ❧ | non-growing kimeti

bio | ❧ | pessimistic realist poet, easily scared and surprised and prefers to be by himself. Jumpy and a worrier. Reluctantly watches after his little brother and keeps him grounded and from getting into too much trouble.

appearance | ❧ | something sort of simple, I'd like to see some bark/trunk marings somewhere on him. I really want black splatters (think ink or pitch) on him (back? face? dripping from his antlers?). I also want branches climbing up him (up a leg maybe?). i'd like the orange/brown leaves incorporated somewhere on him (see examples in Just the Way's appearance)

edits / specific requests | ❧ | [ leg floof ] ; [ default hair + one strand ] donated in reusable edits by Huni Pi ; antlers might be cool! especially if they could drip black stuff or have the little orange/brown leaves on them [ just an idea ] donated by Rejam ; maybe little orange/brown leaf tail accessory, or behind and ear, or in his hair?

never straying from the path

even so, against the odds

always

ending

up

lost

i guess it's no use trying
to hold down a wayward soul

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash