Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] The start of a bromance(Lex is totallymakingthisadate) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:41 pm
The day had come that Les was going to introduce his antisocial somewhat fashionably challenged roommate to the big wide world of Camphoreon City. Camphoreon because he loved big cities and the clubs and bars and all the things, but he also needed new tack for Howlback, his Crobat fur was slippery and his favorite body mod place was in Camphoreon and he wanted to get a derma piercing to show off his new completely fathomless purple fake eye.

Lost of his actual eye sucked, but he was going to make the best of it. Lex grinned brightly, wearing snug brown linen pants and a bright red cashmere off the shoulder sweater. Because his bod was fabulous and he was secure enough to wear whatever he wanted and it was comfy. Neat brown boots and a silvery gray duster completed his outfit. He picked his team, was taking both his fire pokes, his oldsters of Glit and Howl, and his two newest being his Dratini and Joltik. Pokemon for the fashionable soul.

He grinned, hair a curling mass of white blonde gravity defying fizz and decided it was time to go onwards. “Let’s go onwards to our date. “  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:34 pm
Zacharie had been in a state of near panic ever since his haircut.
A date? A date? A date with Lex?!
His brain still blue screened at the mere thought of it.

Was this a romantic date, a friend date, a friend date that really had romantic undertones? He had no idea and he certainly wasn't about to go ask. Heaven forbid anyone think that he had no idea what he was doing. So he did what any socially awkward, unsure teenager would do...he consulted the internet. After a full day spent huddled in the back of the library with Virus and his RocketDex the teen could now say with 100% certainty that he was totally and completely unprepared. There were so many cues to remember and tips about seeming interesting and he had even stumbled across kissing advice! He could have happily lived his entire life without the knowledge of that article.

But now here it was...date day.

After pouring through countless fashion websites and deeming none of his clothes even remotely close to what the tips described he had just decided that he'd dress normally. Which had him dressed in his favourite grey, fitted skinny jeans, his newer (aka not completely torn up and covered in dirt and grass stains) black and white low top converse, and the black sweater with 'NO' in big, white letters stitched on the front that Lu had knitted him for his birthday. It was still by far his favourite shirt and he'd most likely wear it until it fell apart. The grunt slung his black messenger back over his shoulders before running a hand absently through his hair. "A-Alright..." He stuttered, patting his hip to make sure that Jabari, Meana, and Virus' pokeballs were there.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:37 pm
Lex beamed at his roommate, slung a arm through the younger grunt, and gave a light ruffle of Zach's hair. "A friend date, if that helps. And you look nice, now do you have a poke that flies or not? I was going to ride my crobat, but she doesn't handle two. So, we can totally grab a car if we need one." Lex gently towed his roommate forward.

"Think we'll start with sush, do you like sushi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Oh, just a friend date.
Well that certainly made the whole ordeal a lot less stressful....sorta.

Zacharie glanced down at what he was wearing and shrugged lightly, it was an outfit that he'd worn on multiple occasions. "I've been meaning to train with Irina so she could learn the move...but I haven't had enough time." He muttered as he reached up to smooth his hair back down. "So...I think perhaps taking a car would be best." Aside from not having taught Irina the move...he wasn't entirely sure that he wanted the Drifblim to carry him around. She already tried to drag him off to random locations he didn't need her trying to fly him off to who knew where. "I've never tried sushi before." The teen said slowly as he pulled himself from his thoughts. "I wouldn't be adverse to trying it, though."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:31 pm
"Irina is a sweat heart but I'm not to sure about how comfortable a ride it would be using a drifblim." Lex mused, thinking it over about how one could be carried, perhaps the use of a basket? "So, a car it is," he pulled his 'Dex up, typing away.

"The thing with sushi is to pace yourself and to keep things simple at first, like Inari, it's rice in a soy pouch and sweet, or Kappa rolls which is basically cucumber, rice, and seaweed. Just to get a idea of texture and work your way up to things like dragon rolls." He chattered as they walked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:06 pm
Zacharie nodded in understanding as he listened to his roommate explain the finer details of eating sushi. "Ah...alright. Then I suppose I'll be eating Inari or Kappa rolls." He said thoughtfully as he idly picked at a loose thread on his bag. It was probably time to get a new one, this one was getting a bit worn and frayed. "I take it that there is a plethora of different types of sushi to pursue." It seemed like he'd really have to eat a lot of sushi to be able to really get a taste for what was out there.

...If he even liked sushi in the first place.

"Do you like sushi a lot, Lex?" He asked curiously.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:04 pm
"A lot, it rather nice since sushi can be vegetarian friendly, a rather nice variety and well.. I like most things." Lex thought about it as they headed towards the garage. "Eel rolls and spicy crab rolls are good." He grinned. "And most of my pokes like sushi to."

"What do you like?" He asked, looking full at Zacharie. "Cause if the sushi is a failure we should at least find a pizza parlor or something."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:26 pm
While Zacharie had never tried sushi before, he was aware of the rather bizarre sounding nature of the food. So while eel rolls and spicy crab rolls sounded absolutely ridiculous he figured that they must hold at least a little appeal since it was well liked enough to serve in restaurants. "Are you a vegetarian?" He'd never really paid attention to the types of things his roommate ate before. He'd have to remedy this immediately, it was good to know a friend's diet so as to make sure that they were eating properly.

...Right?

"I like..." The teen trailed off thoughtfully. What did he like to eat? He'd try most things at least once just to say that he had and he enjoyed a variety of different foods. He supposed if he had to pick one food in particular he'd pick, "Fruit." He said after a short while with a slight nod of his head.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:26 pm
"Ooh? No. Being a vegetarian is too limiting." Lex gave a soft noise, thoughtful. "I've thought about it before, when I was younger but ehhh I just never could commit to it, then I spent a year and a half not getting caught by galactic till I found everyone here and you know what is cheap? Hamburgers."

"Fruit a bit more difficult. Fruit what you get in party trays at supermarkets not so much what you get at restaurants. Unless you are into fruity drinks." Lex mused and grinned. "Nothing wrong with that if you are though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:27 pm
"Keeping to a vegetarian diet while on the run would be fairly difficult." The teen agreed with a nod as he pushed the door to the garage open and motioned for his roommate to go first. "I've never thought about becoming a vegetarian...not because I don't think I can maintain it but because of my weight, height, and body type I require a lot of proteins and I don't particularly want to take supplements." It was easier to just eat meats rich in proteins with his meals than having to remember to take some sort of pill. "You should be careful not eat too many hamburgers...if you require healthier foods I'd be happy to make your meals when I make mine."

"Fruity drinks...?" He cocked his head slightly as he thought about that. "Well...I do like fruit juices." He conceded. "We don't have to find places that serve a lot of fruit. I'm alright with most foods...so whatever you'd like."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:00 pm
Awwww, why was his roommate so social inept to the point of adorableness? Lex just wanted to hug him and mess up his hair, and feed him hostess cupcakes. "I would not say no if you care to share. Food brings people together." He paused and snickered slightly. "Not that sort of fruity drinks, Zack. Not at allll."

He moved off to fill out the paperwork for the vehicle and get the car keys. "Okay, we shall start with sushi, move to some other place if needed and hmm... maybe hit up a tattoo parlor or a few. I want to get a dermal."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:14 am
As Lex went to sign for a car, Zacharie quickly pulled out his RocketDex. "Virus." The screen lit up to show his Porygon bouncing about the screen excitedly. "Hello to you as well." He said fondly, touching his finger to the screen in an approximation of petting the pokemon. "I need you to take a note...'Make extras for Lex when preparing meals'." He waited patiently as Virus pulled up the virtual notepad and typed out the reminder. "Command completed!" It chirped, to which the teen gave an appreciative nod before carefully sliding the device back into his pocket and looking back to his roommate.

"What other sort of fruity drinks are there? I don't mind fruit flavoured sodas but I only drink those in moderation." As much as he enjoyed sweet things, all of the junk that went into soda really wasn't healthy. "A dermal?" He repeated slowly, his eyebrows furrowing ever so slightly. "As in...a dermal piercing?" He couldn't help the excited smile that lit up his face.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:46 pm
insidiousEnigma

"Fruity drinks as have a shot of rum or some other sort of alcohol, actually most fruity drinks are probably 70 percent alcohol in volume," Lex mused, finishing the signing out of their car and motioned Zacharie to follow. "And yes, I do love my piercings, and since this happen," Lex motioned to his replacement eye. "I decided a dermal in the corner would be the perfect conversation piece."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:56 pm
Shaddaling

Zacharie wrinkled his nose slightly at the mention of alcohol. "I'm not the legal drinking age, Lex." He pointed out as he followed behind his roommate. "Besides, I don't see the appeal in ingesting things that will slow down the processes in your brain."

He was not a nerd, shut up.

"I've always found dermal piercings fascinating. It's interesting how the body reacts to different types of stress as well as comparing how two different bodies react to the same type of piercing." He prattled on before pausing. "...But I'm sure it will look...very nice on you." He said awkwardly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm
insidiousEnigma

"I was wondering about that... doesn't stop some people but I will keep that in mind. And part of that is the appeal." Lex smiled slightly. "Sometimes, you just don't want to think."

"That.. was the most nerdy scientific and awkward compliment I have ever heard. Zach, when was the last time you left the base?" Lex question, looking over his room mate in amusement. "Did you want a piercing?" He asked, changing the subject as he found their ride.

"Sedan.. ugh, not a cherry but ehh, she likely drives alright."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces