Submit

kingteddi

King Goat

8,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:07 pm
I'm looking for a partner who wants to do a male pregnancy roleplay. The RP would be long, and take time to build the relationship. I am actually engaged, so this would not be transferred into real life.

wahmbulance YOU HAVE TO BE ACTIVE! wahmbulance
This is a big thing for me because I like to come back to roleplays when I come home from work or wake up.

I do have a life outside of Gaia. I'm usually really good about answering, but if I don't reply immediately, it's because I'm at work or sleeping. Weekends mean nothing to me, I work full time. I do have days off, so those days, if I'm busy I will let you know. If I'm not busy, you will know because I'll be replying. Also, if you wish, I'll tell you my work schedule before hand.

RP can take place over PM or even in a chat, or in Town. Also Skype, actually. My avatar is my character, I will change his look depending on the setting of the RP.

I don't like script roleplay which is like this: "ex: -he hugged him-" I like description but not like T-1 or anything. Just Para, if you will.

This could be a group roleplay, actually. I just wish to be the person to get pregnant. -shrugs-

Name: Duvain Muyo

Nickname: Duvey

Race: Human

Personality: He's a sassy little man. He has a lot of attitude, likes to make trouble, but doesn't ask for help. He secretly wants to be taken care of, because of his parental issues, but he would never admit it except for maybe his significant other. He doesn't trust easy, and fails to admit his own flaws, though he has them.

Looks like: He has dark brown shaggy hair, green/brown eyes, 5'2", 110 lbs, his nose is slightly turned up, he has high cheek bones, and a slender neck. He has slim arms and legs, slim shoulders, but one eye is slightly higher than the other. He has angel kisses[ freckles of skin that are just darker than his actual skin], and he's tan.

Bio: Raised by Susu, his foster mother. His real parents were both too high in the corporate ladder to care for a child, so they gave him up. Duvain was the oldest kid at his orphanage so he knew how to be a big brother and also grew a soft spot for children. He was never treated badly, and he had a good childhood, besides going from foster home to foster home. Eventually, he landed with Susu and stayed there. When he was in high school, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd and got into trouble a lot. But Duvain was smart, and rarely got caught. He also was a smooth guy, so girls fawned over him. The first time he was with a man, was his best friend and afterwords, he started sleeping with guys as well- Even changed his style from punk to cute so he could pick up men easier. He graduated below the 500th mark but still got into an art college. In this unfamiliar place, with virtually no friends, without his foster mother, what is this smartass to do?

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Pic: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/chibi-vampire000/anime guys/hot emo boy/anime274.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/272/a/b/some_anime_guy_on_his_ipod_by_taylor360-d6ohs7b.jpg

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3bacfc6d5460ff53a3b0e5ea1062d9f4/tumblr_nf4au9479N1tqwwrjo1_1280.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:16 am
I would enjoy rping with you. I can rp on here but skype might be better cause I will get the messages right on my phone. I was also wondering if you double up? We could each have a male who gets pregnant. If not it is fine with me.  

Katniss 2290

Dapper Businesswoman

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

kingteddi

King Goat

8,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:51 am
Katniss 2290
I would enjoy rping with you. I can rp on here but skype might be better cause I will get the messages right on my phone. I was also wondering if you double up? We could each have a male who gets pregnant. If not it is fine with me.

I wouldn't mind that, but not at the same time, maybe? PM me if you're still interested.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games