Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:25 pm
"Raaaaaiiii!" The cry of a pokemon in battle wasn't an unusual sound in the trainers center. Though each one was different, it became something of a song to the trainers within' and often times told the story of how the battle was progressing, even though their eyes were not on the actual event.

The call of a Raichu on the attack, her song was clear, dedication, determined power as the snapping of electricity flicked out of her heart shaped cheeks, and with a jolt of power that cracked through the room, the attack struck its opponent who's own defiant scream endured the electricity.

By the end of the battle both parties had fallen silent, though the weight of the situation continued to linger between the trainers who stood behind their pokemon. Rosie panted slightly from the intensity that a battle sometimes brought, and this one in particular had been an obstetrical to fight through.

The blond stood watching the end result of the battle, her blond hair hanging loosely around her shoulders, dressed in her white and pink trainer's outfit, hands clenched on either side of her while wide blue eyes lightened and a bright smile took over the surprise that she had been feeling.

With a yell of delight, the blond jumped into the air and threw both of her hands up "Kiss Kiss you did so good!"
This was of course answered by the Raichu, who instantly zipped over to her trainer so quickly and jumped into her arms, barely giving the women enough time to catch her before stumbling back.
"You did perfect! We've been working on that for weeks! and you've finally got it!"

"Rai! Raichu!" Kiss explained excitedly, her long tail whipping back and forth as she clung gleefully to her trainer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:36 pm
Citrine felt a little weird to be back in Kodo. She'd gone home, back across the sea to her mother's pokemon daycare center. It had been what, 3 years? 4? She didn't remember. But Kodo had changed. Her ship landed in Camphoreon, and she heard buzz of training centers, and Team Rocket, the League... so much was going on! What had she really missed? The lightly tanned girl gripped one of her pokeballs tightly as she asked about the training centers and quickly found herself at the Eastern Training Facility.

"Whoa!" It was a lot bigger then she had expected! She felt overwhelmed, unsure, and a little excited all at once. There were so many people and pokemon around, that Citrine casually called out the gengar from the ball she had been clenching. "Nornsteen, we're back in Kodo." She said to the pure white ghost. "Bet you never thought you'd be here again, huh?"

"Gen?" The ghost cocked her head at her trainer. Really, she was just happy to be out of that ball.

"Come on, let's go explore!" Citrine started jogging through the training facility, looking around, trying to look at everything all at once, while not.. actually looking where she was going.

"GEN GAR GAR!" But the warning was too late and Citrine walked right into a pole.

"Ow ow ow... I hope nobody saw that..." Citrine crouched over to check her nose.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm
It would be a little too much to hope that no one had seen her walk into a pole... or at least if they hadn't seen her, the noise was enough to caught their attention to the aftermath, and wouldn't take long to figure out what had happened.

One of those people had been the pink trainer who had been celebrating her pokemon moments before. Now shaking the hand of an opponent that Kiss Kiss had been determined to beat for some time now.
After the conclusion of the battle, it was with good will that the trainers parted ways for now, to return to training, and Rosie and Kiss' attention was then shifted to the loud sharp clunk of someone hitting something and exclaiming in pain.

blue eyes widened with pity over the trainer's misfortune, her and Kiss headed over to see if they were alright, though the closer she got the wider Rosie's blue eyes got.
Rosie very rarely forgot the face of a friend, especially one who was dear to her, and even though her face was mostly covered by her hands. There was no way she could forget her.
"C- Citrine!" Rosie gasped, her eyes moving up to the White Gengar with her. "Nornsteen!" She gasped again her face lighting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:53 pm
Oh no! Someone saw her! She wanted to die! Well, not really, but her face was so red and hot that she thought she might die from embarrassment. And it was worse! Not only has someone seen her, but it was someone she knew!

"...Wait." She hadn't been in Kodo long, and hadn't been here in a long time. She only knew maybe 3 or 4 people, and was sure only one would have given her a second thought. Her head snapped up and Citrine's bright red eyes saw a heart-cheeked Raichu.

"Gar." Nornsteen raised a stubby arm in a salutations.

"Why... do you look like... Kiss?" Then she remembered to look up. "SWEET ARCEUS!" Her exclamation made a few more people look over as she jumped up. The face was familiar. A little older, perhaps, but then, Rosie was older then she was. "NO WAY! ROSIE?!" Suddenly there was no such thing as volume control.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 am
Rosie gave a delighted squeal with her recognition of the girl was confirmed, There was no doubt now that this girl was in fact an old friend of hers. She looked much more matured, she had grown up quite a bit over the years, she had to be what? Fifteen? Sixteen? Nornsteen too- the last time Rosie had seen her, she was still just a little Gengar.

Kiss perked up as she too recognized the trainer, though Rosie had reacted by rushing toward the girl and throwing herself into a hug
"I can't believe it! I didn't know you came back to Kodo! Oh my gosh its been so long! Look at both of you!" Rosie pulled away to look at her "Both of you have grown up so much!"

Rosie blinked though as she became more aware of the fact that just a couple of seconds ago the other trainer had run into a pole. "Oh dear! you're nose, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:08 am
Citrine practically threw herself at Rosie, sharing in the delighted squeal as she hugged the older blond. "YES! I just got back! I know it's been like, forEVER! Really! But I couldn't stay away. There was too much I didn't get to do last time, so for my birthday my mom got me tickets on a cruise to come back here!" she then realized... she could have had Bingo fly her here. Oops.

"Oh my goodness, Rosie, you have to stop being taller then me, it's not fair!" She teased and hugged her again. "GAH! It's so good to see you again!"

"Gar gar gen?" Nornsteen was looking up at the trainers, then at Kiss kiss. The Gengar wondered if Kiss's human was like this all the time, or if it was just Citrine.

"OH! I don't know when the last time was when I was here! Nornsteen was still a haunter though! Look at how big she is now! And she's getting so much stronger! And look at Kiss!" Citrine let go of her friend to kneel down and open her arms for the raichu. "Come here, cuttie!"

After she was kneeling, she realized what Rosie asked. "My nose? Oh right! Yeah, nothing broken! Though that might be an improvement!"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:18 am
Rosie opened her mouth, her eyes wide "You're birthday? When was that? How old are you now?" She asked, gripping her hands on the girls elbows as she pulled away, to allow Kiss Kiss to get a turn with Citrine. The blond giggled "Well if it helps, I've pretty much stopped growing, so now you have a chance to catch up~"

Rosie herself smiled, then turned to the Gengar "You certainly do look a lot stronger." Rosie held her hand out to gently pet the ghost's head. "How has your training been going? You'll need to tell me all about what you all have been up to!"

Kiss Kiss, in delight at seeing a familiar face leaped into the girl's open arms and cuddled her cheek back into Citrine's causing a little static to form in the girl's hair.
"Rai RaiChuuuuu~"

"I'm glad you're not hurt, we can get some ice from the caffe they have here too. You're nose is way too perfect the way it is! so thank goodness nothing happened to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:26 am
Citrine giggled as the static prickled at her hair, making some of it stand up. "I can't believe You're so big, Kiss!" She gave the raichu's nose a kiss before letting her go. "Oh yeah! My birthday was..." She had to remember what day it was now. "5 days ago? It was the 25th It's the 30th today, right? I've been on that boat for what seems like forEVER!" She sighed and started smoothing out some of her hair.

"Well, Training took a little bit of a back seat, unfortunately. We spent most of our time working at my mother's daycare. We trained when we could."

"Gar! Gengar gar gen rrrr."

"Ok ok, I spent most of my time working. Nornsteen was playing and training with... OH MY GOSH! I have new friends to introduce you to!" She hooked her arm with Rosie's. "So, where is this ice cream? We have SO MUCH to talk about! I want to hear about what happened while I was gone? What have you been up to? When did Kiss evolve?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:41 am
"Happy late birthday then! I can't believe it, you're really growing up so fast, its hard to imagine its been that many years since we've seen each other." Rosie said. Giving a knowing but sympathetic smile about boat rides. "They can take a while can't they, To get from here to Grand Ile takes 24 hours, thats not too bad though, how long was your trip?"

Arching her eyebrows as Citrine mentioned working at a daycare, "A daycare? for kids? or for pokemon? That sounds like it will be a lot of fun."
Though she giggled and looked back over at the Gengar.

Perking up at the mention of new friends, holding an arm up as Kiss Kiss hopped up onto her trainer's shoulders. "New friends?" She of course knew she meant pokemon, and this made her just as excited "I would love to meet them! yeah lets go get some icecream." She turned to get an idea of where they were once again, then pointed before leading them toward where the Cafe was located in the center.
"Kiss Kiss? Mmmm" Rosie shared a look with the Raichu. "She evolved a couple of years ago I think, It was when we started to really get down and train hard." She admitted.

"I can tell you now a LOT has been happening here, not all of it good, I'm sorry to say... But there is a lot of good too~ I did recently get married." Rosie burst out, turning to look at Citrine and hold her hand out to show the elegantly shaped silver ring with a modest light blue gem sitting on her left ring finger "To the most amazing man ever~"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:51 am
"Oh, it's like 3 and a half days from here to get home. Might as well say 4 because we did get delayed a little by a storm. So 4 days." She thought a second. "Where's Grand Ile?" She wasn't that familiar with the geography of the region. "And why would you ever want to go there?"

"Yeah, my mom runs a pokemon daycare. It was actually a trainer who left an egg with us that I got Nornsteen from. I can't believe that some trainers don't want to take the eggs their pokemon wind up with." She sighed. "But it worked out for me in the end, I guess!"

As she listened to Rosie talk, Citrine felt really... bad that she'd been gone so long, and hadn't even really given Rosie a way to contact her. That was so not cool of her. Years. Yeah. Years had gone by since she was here. Wow, she had only been 11 or 12 when she was here last!

"Waitwaitwaitwati!" She stopped dead in her tracks when Rosie blurted out her good news. "What? You what to who?" She looked at Rosie's hand and gently grabbed it, then poked at the ring to make sure it was real. She looked back up at Rosie, looking happily distressed. "I~" She sniffled. "I missed... I missed your we-he-hediiiiiiing!"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:02 am
"Oh dear." Rosie breathed, putting a hand against her cheek as Citrine explained how long the trip too. and in a storm too, Rosie couldn't imagine how uncomfortable that must have been. "That doesn't sound fun at all, I'm sorry. I'm glad the storm wasn't bad though and that you made it here alright." big favors.
"Uh- well I don't really know how to say where it is. But Grand Ile about four years back opened up trade and diplomacy with Kodo, so we've had access to visit them. My husband is from Grand Ile, and we've had to go there a couple of times. Its very very beautiful there."

"I have mixed feeling about pokemon breeding." Rosie admitted "Though I feel like it would mostly be becasue of the pokemon who would be left behind." She tilted her head, reaching a hand up to brush it over Kiss' forehead. "I'm glad to hear that one of the eggs found a good home with you. Is this one of the friends that I get to meet?"

Rosie smiled brighter, once again giggling at Citrine's surprise, though quickly turned to her own surprise when Citrine seemed on the verge of tears, though they seemed like somewhat happy tears?
"Oh! no no no don't cry, I'm sorry you missed it, I wanted to send you an invitation but I'm sorry- I didn't know where to send the invitation to. I- I do have a lot of picture from it, you can look through all of it and we'll say you were as good as there~" Rosie offered with a renewed smile "Because I know in heart you were"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 am
Citrine turned her wet, ruby colored eyes up at Rosie and snuffled a little. She nodded. "I want to... I want to see them. I bet you were so pretty in your dress! Was the wedding here? Or on that Grande-place?" She tried to cheer up.

That didn't take much effort. Oh, Well, I wouldn't blame the pokemon for breeding. It happens sometimes, ya know?" She looked down at Nornsteen, who simply shrugged. "Nornsteen was an egg that was left with my mother. And I uh..." She touched one of the balls on her belt. "But yeah! One of my new friends was left at the dayare with my mother. I think you'll like it."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:25 am
Rosie smiled with encouragement to the younger trainer, reaching a hand out to put it on her arm. "Alright, then after we're done training here, why don't you come visit my house, I'll show you all the pictures! you can even meet Luke~ he's usually home around that time, and you're welcome to stay over if you don't already have a place to stay tonight." Rosie offered with a perk of her mood, hoping to cheer up Citrine's

It wasn't long before Rosie had brought them up to where the cafe was.
Even though it was still inside, the area was large, and obviously very accommodating to most types of pokemon.
"Ohh, I understand now, okay." Rosie cooed once it was explained that the egg was Nornsteen. "Its the kind of thing that was meant to be~" Rosie certainly had a romantic way of looking at things sometimes.

Rosie bounced a bit where she stood waiting to order icecream. "I can't wait to meet them, what kind of pokemon is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:37 am
"Groudon's balls!" she hadn't even thought about where she was going to sleep! "I don't want to be a bother! I mean, I have my sleeping bag, I'm sure I can manage! and wouldn't your husband-" She felt really strange saying that "find it odd for me to just suddenly be there?" She flailed her hands a little, but had a feeling Rosie wouldn't take "no" for an answer. And truth be told, she wanted to see what kind of a guy Rosie married. Was he tall and dreamy? He was probably really tall, and broad chested. Oh, and he probably had dark hair! Like black or something! She was trying to picture Luke as some "Tall dark and handsome" stranger like in the movies.

They stepped up in line, and suddenly Nornsteen was poking Citrine in the leg. "Gar gar ga?" she blinked and looked down.

"I didn't forget about you. Don't worry. I'll get you one too." She sighed. "You're such a glutton, Nornsteen." That had snapped her out of her romanticizing Luke for now. "And you know what? Rosie, I think you're right. Sometimes things are just meant to be. I mean... Nornsteen and I... She's helping me get over my fear of ghosts. Even if Marion is trying to reaffirm those fears." She sighed. "Oh! Right before I left, I caught a very strange ponyta, her name is Applejack, and a spritomb. And then the egg I hatched recently was, if you can believe it, a porygon!"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 am
Groudon's balls? Rosie blinked at the sudden exclamation, but couldn't help a smile that was both amused and confused. She was quite used to hearing swearing, it was part of Seraphine's speech patterns a lot, and she heard it from Luke from time to time. But Citrine was certainly a creative way of swearing, and it was pretty funny.

"Not at all" Rosie reassured, holding a hand up "We have friends over from time to time. Its kind of why I have a home with a guest room~" Rosie pointed out. "It won't be a bother at all, I would love to get caught up with you."

Rosie watched the exchange between pokemon and trainer, before smiling. patting Kiss in the forehead "You definitely earned one" she told the Raichu, who nuzzled into her hand happily.
At the mention of a Ponyta Rosie's face instantly lit up and the trainer perked "You have a ponyta?" Rosie asked "Ohhh I would love to meet her! I really love that line of pokemon, I have a couple of Rapidash myself, they're so great!"

The mention of a Spiritomb certainly perked a curious interest in Rosie, "Spiritomb, I hear they're a lot of work to train, I've never seen one in person before. I have seen a Porygon though, a friend of mine has one named Virus. they're so cute! and I hear they're not very common, so you really lucked out finding one of those, huh?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff