Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Airport Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The latest method of travel for many students. In fact, the train station across town got into its abandoned state because of the airport's convenience.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:42 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

In the end Ethan changed clothes. Unfortunately, his desperation for a good first impression resulted with him wearing a suit. With his always ready bad luck, he could find no tie and had to wear a blue bow tie. He looked like he was picking up his prom date. The humiliation was clear to even him as he stood with his face dug deep into the palm of his hand.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:19 am
User Image

Anthony Han

An elder brother always watches and protects...

The man rolled his eyes as he debated mentally whether or not to take off the bow tie, only to hear noise behind him. Turning, Lock sighed through his nose as he looked to a group of people, a single blonde in the center. His eyes narrowed a bit in an attempt to focus, sunglasses now perched on his head. He wasn't entirely sure of the identity of the blonde head, but once he heard that charismatic, masculine laugh, he knew. Suppressing yet another sigh, the pop star glanced to Ethan and nodded, then started over to the group. "Hyung!" he called, tall stature and handsome face parting the crowd like the Red Sea. He smiled his usual friendly smile, although his eyes were a little less than happy to see the other blonde. "Hyung, there you are!"
The blue-eyed male grinned at his little brother, himself an inch taller than the star but still managing to seem taller than a building compared to the other Han. "Dongseng," he greeted, his hands reaching for Lock's shoulders and shaking gently before yanking him into a hug. "Ah, Dongseng, I missed you so much! How's that cute little band of yours?"
The younger Han caught his breath, smiled forced as he reached backwards for Ethan and shoved him at his brother. "This is Ethan Wilhelm, my roommate!" he practically shouted.
Blinking, the man's smile only brightened as he reached out a hand for Ethan to take. "Oh my! Well, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Wilhelm. I'm Sang-Min's big brother, Hyun-Ki. But you can call me Anthony." He gestured to the group, now clearly a troupe of actors and their groupies. "The rest of the world does!"

... while the younger brother listens and learns.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan squinted at the oncoming crowd, trying to find the one that resembled Lock the most. He had just pinpointed the man's location when he found himself practically thrown into the man's arms. He staggered a step and stopped himself from colliding with the man, looking over his shoulder to glare at Lock. This suit was already giving him a bad first impression, he didn't need to accidentally attack the guy!
Turning back to face the older blonde, he found himself presented with a hand and looked to the person that owned it. "Oh, uh, hi. Nice, uh... Nice to meet you... Anthony." he replied with a sheepish grin and shook his hand. Anthony, huh? That... was kinda white for a Korean.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

Lock pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes as his headache started to get worse. "You can't have him call you by your stage name, Hyung," breathed the pop star, shaking his head before feeling his shoulder smacked.
"Then would you rather he call me Hyung?" snapped the elder blonde. "I barely know him! Dongseng, America's made you a big softie, as well as impolite. Mr. Wilhelm, you may call me Anthony. It's what I answer to most often."
"But-"
"I'm famished!" interrupted the actor, hands in his pockets as he pointedly directed his attention to Ethan. "Where can we go for something to eat?"

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:37 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Stage name? Oh that's right, Lock mentioned something about his brother being an actor. Funny, he didn't see any movies with him in them.
And what was Dongseng, for that matter? Did Lock have a third name? It sounded absurd, yeah, but who knows what Koreans did!
Ethan looked back and forth between the two. Hmm, Anthony was kind of strict. How was his own brother? Markus... No, he wasn't polite. He was only nice when he was trying to get close enough to give him a noogie.
Suddenly, the Texan found himself being asked where to go to eat. Ethan blinked then tugged at his collar uncomfortably. "Uh..." He looked around for any help, but the paparazzi just made him shrink. "I, uh... Heh, I-I-I usually eat on campus. Lock's the one who knows where to go!" he smiled looked at the blonde expectantly.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

Anthony turned expectantly to his brother, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms. "Dongseng?" He raised a hand in invitation, showing to his brother that he would listen to his suggestion, although he would toss aside anything he didn't like.
"What?" Lock, who hadn't been listening very well, broke into a cold sweat at the realization that he was on the spot. "O-oh, ah, m-m-maybe... the cafe?" he stammered, shoulders raises in preparation for rejection.
To his shock, Anthony nodded contentedly and offered a smile. "I trust your judgement, Dongseng."
Lock blinked several times in shock, stammering still. "R-really, Hyung? Because I-I don't mind- oof!"
Anthony shoved his carry-on into Lock's arms, hooking elbows with Ethan and grinning. "Let's go then!" he said cheerfully, waiting for Lock, who was straining under the weight of the heavy bag, to lead the way. Once the younger blonde waddled to the exit and held open the door with his foot, Anthony started, chattering happily with Ethan. "So, you live with my brother, huh? He's such a nosy little rat, isn't he? I remember how he used to sneak into my room and borrow my clothes and such without asking. Really made it hard to live with him!" Anthony laughed, entire being shining and charisma radiating off of him.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan let out a half yelp when his arm was taken and looked at Anthony quizzically. "Huh? Oh no, he's actually a pretty great guy. Sure he's a jerk sometimes, but who isn't, am I right?" he chuckled nervously, not really wanting to be the one with all the attention. That reminded him... Ethan let his eyes drift to poor Lock, who was stuck with all the luggage. There was something about this that didn't seem like playful sibling stuff.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

"Nonsense, my brother is such a little brat!" He looked to the younger blonde, one perfectly sculpted eyebrow raised. "What is it that you're calling yourself, Dongseng?"
Lock, who was only a few feet ahead and juggling the luggage, his cell phone, and the hunt for his keys, furrowed his brow and looked back, just barely keeping himself from tripping. "What?"
Anthony sighed impatiently. "Your stage name, Dongseng. What're you making the masses call you?" He stopped walking and tapped his foot, hard gaze on his brother. "Or did you ignore me and decide to continue with your name?"
"I still go by Lock, Hyung. You helped me pick the name!" The young star stared at his brother for several moments before breaking and turning to the car, just barely opening the trunk before the luggage could fall. He didn't look up, thoroughly ashamed of his disrespectful tone. No wonder Hyung was so cross with him!
The elder Han opened the front passenger door and sat inside the car, closing it and waiting for Lock to finish situating the luggage in the trunk, an act that was amazingly harder than it looked.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:50 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Wow, this was awkward. He really should've stayed home. Ethan stood awkwardly outside of the car after Anthony got in and looked at Lock, who was struggling with the luggage. He feebly lifted a hand to try and help, but stopped. Could he even help? It wasn't like there was enough time for him to talk to Lock. Deciding to leave him to it, Ethan got into the backseat and waited while avoiding eye contact with Anthony.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

Once Ethan was inside the car, Anthony, who had his hands resting on his crossed legs, peered up into the rearview mirror and gazed at Ethan. His friendly voice took on a much colder tone, although he kept his kind smile, and his warm blue eyes hardened into ice. "You know, I'm a very observant man, much like my brother. I see things that few else do, including what can be interpreted as attraction towards my only brother. I hope you realize that I'll be watching you very closely, Mr. Wilhelm," he said, fingertips tapping his thigh. "Although we don't exactly seem to get on, my little brother is the only present family I really have, the one person I protect over all else. If you do anything to hurt Sang-Min or his career, I'll be forced to remove you. I hope I'm understood." He continued to stare unblinkingly, only smiling genuinely and letting his eyes unfreeze a little when Lock finally got into the car.
"Geez, you've got a lot of crap, Hyung!" exclaimed Lock breathlessly as he buckled up and started the car. "I thought the show would only be on for a day or so."
Anthony shook his head. "No, I'll be here until Christmas. The touring manager owed me a favor, so the show will be here until the New Year." He reached up to ruffle the blonde hair of his brother, grinning teasingly. "All the more time you can spend with your Hyung!"
Blushing in embarrassment, Lock waited until Anthony took his hand away to drive out of the parking garage, heading towards the cafe. "Hey Ethan, is your brother still on campus?" he asked.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:27 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan blinked when he heard Anthony and looked over to see the intense gaze directed at him. What-? "... I'm not gay." he said with a serious expression, almost annoyed by the accusation. Whatever it took to hide their relationship. Even then, at least Anthony thought his brother wasn't gay either. Maybe he should've just played along with the boy crush then.
Before he knew it, he realized Lock was asking him a question. He blinked out of his daze and looked over at him. "Eh? Ah, yeah. He's been having to take over for Mr. Byko's class. He's also been having to look after Mr. Court's class, too. It's pretty interesting to watch, actually." he snickered and thought back to how red his brother's face was the first day he had to teach Sex-Ed alone.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:42 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

"Brother?" repeated Anthony, a scheme working out in his head. "Oh, why don't we all have lunch together? I'd love to meet your brother, Mr. Wilhelm."
Lock snorted at the idea, blush returning at the disapproving glare shot at him by his brother. "Hyung, I don't think Markus would want to go to lunch with us. I mean, he doesn't exactly seem to be the type for a social calls."
Anthony's nose wrinkled in distaste. "How disrespectful. Are these really the types you spend time around in America, Dongseng? It's absolutely-"
"Ethan, call your brother, tell him we're going out for lunch- ow!" Lock winced at the hit to his arm, eyes glancing to the man beside him before sighing shooting a look to Ethan via a mirror. Call Mark, his eyes seemed to say. Call him right now.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

A bead of sweat rolling down the side of his head, Ethan nodded and pulled out his phone. He held it to his ear and waited for a second until hearing the phone pick up. "Hey Markus, come get some food with me, Lock, and his brother." There was a pause. "I already did my finals! The ones I have left I could exempt." Another pause. Ethan's eyebrow twitched with irritation. "Don't even bother! I'm pretty sure Mr. Court's been gone too long to even have a test set up, and I really don't want to know what you did for Mr. Byko's test." He sighed. "It's lunchtime anyway! Suck it up and meet us at the local cafe!" After another moment he hung up his phone and smiled at the two. "He said he'll meet us there. I think he's actually glad I bailed him out."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

Lock narrowed his eyes a little in confusion, tilting his head a bit as he got off the freeway. "That's weird. I took Mr. Court's final yesterday, so I'm sure he has one set up for the class Mark's monitoring."
"What does Mr. court teach?" asked Anthony, the name sounding a little familiar. Maybe he'd heard his brother complain about the teacher or something, he could remember right then, but he was certain that he knew the name.
"AP Psychology," answered the student, already down the street from the cafe. "But he's been away on extended vacation with Mr. Byko, the Sex-Ed teacher. They're-"
"Lovers," finished Anthony, pulling out his cell phone and scrolling through his new text messages. "There's a lot of homosexuality in your school, Dongseng."
"I suppose..."

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out