Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Airport Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:43 pm
Vinny Leavitt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vinny nervously dug his hands in his pockets, staring at the gates and waiting for the little girl to come out. Caroline, Dexter's daughter. This would be his first time meeting her. He had to make a good impression, Caroline was the apple of Dexter's eye! If she didn't like him then Dexter would undoubtedly turn away from him.
Lifting a hand up, Vinny tugged nervously at his jacket, feeling his guitar case's strap rub against his chest in reaction. Maybe he should've dressed as his stage persona. It wouldn't be that different, just fluffier hair and flashier clothes. Wait, what if she was a BLAckJAck fan? Ah, he couldn't remember the last time he felt this nervous.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Spying Vinny's fidgeting out of the corner of his eye, Dexter covertly touched their hands, keeping his face forward. "Don't worry, she's going to love you," he tried to reassure him, smiling. "Just as much as I do." He nodded as people started to flood out of the gates. "Besides, if she doesn't like you, I can always make another kid." He was teasing, of course, but it was his way of letting Vinny know that Caroline's opinion of him really wasn't the deciding factor. Of course, it wouldn't be easy with his child disliking his lover, but he'd find a way around it. He always did.

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:06 am
Vinny Leavitt

Feeling the brush against his hand and hearing the reassuring words, Vinny looked at Dexter and felt a blush climb on his cheeks. Even if someone were to think of these two as a couple, no one would ever think the blushing, thinner man was the more dominant one behind closed doors.
"I hope you're right." he said as he looked back at the gates. "Even when he had little girls visit the band, Ken and the others would talk to them instead of me."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:12 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

He shrugged. "Caroline's a good kid, Vinny. All you gotta do with her is just try." He looked through the crowd, then turned to face Vinny and took his hand just as the crowd surrounded them. "Everything's going to be okay, I promise." He wouldn't chance a kiss, pulling his hand away just in time.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny nodded, blushing brightly when his hand was grabbed, replying by hesitantly tangling his fingers with the man. "Yeah, you're right." he said slowly then looked back at the gates. She must be strong willed. It certainly takes strength to be able to fly alone for her age, and to have been doing it for so long. "Her mom couldn't even fly with her?" he thought aloud with furrowed eyebrows.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:44 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Nah, Babs is going to visit her second husband's family. Caroline doesn't like them, so she's coming to stay with me." He gestured to the airport. "Besides, Barbara doesn't like planes or airports. She just drops Caroline off at the front and speeds away." He sighed, looking down at the ground. His precious little girl, and he could even rescue her from her awful mother. If he had the gumption, he'd start the custody battle, but he couldn't do that to his Caroline.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 pm
Vinny Leavitt

"That's... That's awful." Vinny muttered as he looked at the ground himself. He couldn't stand the thought of having to live with someone like that. It was like if he had to live with his dad and get only a few days of the year to visit his mom. That woman, Caroline's mother, she sounded like a coward that should never have kids.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:45 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

He was quiet, eyes focused in the distance. "If I could, I'd take her away from all of it. But a custody battle would be long and expensive, and besides, my money should be going to something much more important." He then stopped talking, a wide smile appearing on his face. He took a couple steps away from Vinny, raising two fingers to his lips and whistling loudly.
A little girl with blonde hair and brown eyes turned at the whistle, then grinned and started running towards Dexter. "Daddy!" Dropping her bags and leaping into his arms, the girl hugged him tightly. "Daddy, I missed you sooo much! I have so much to tell you, I even got a whole list of things we gotta do before Mommy says I have to go home."
Dexter set her down, grabbing her bags and taking her hand with his free one. "That can wait. Right now, let's go get you settled in. oh, and before I forget," he said, leading her over to the teenager. "This is Vinny. He's a friend of mine from the school."
Caroline looked at him funny, scrunching her nose up before shrugging. "Is you gonna stay with us?" she asked him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:53 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny looked at Dexter, staring at that determination hiding besides such a defeated expression. He was a good father that wholeheartedly loved Caroline, far more than that mother of hers. If Dexter wanted to fight for her, then Vinny would help every step of the way. He had more than enough money to help, after all!
Before the guitarist could say anything, however, he noticed the teacher walk over and hug a little girl. So that was Caroline. Funny, Vinny was expecting matching hair and eyes. Those must've been the mother characteristics. How did Dexter feel whenever he saw that?
Vinny felt his nerves get stronger and stronger the closer the two got. Finally, Dexter introduced him and the girl scrunched her nose at him. What? Was that a good sign? Vinny shot Dexter a questioning look then smiled nervously at Caroline. God, this was like if he had to meet Dexter's parents. "No, I'm only going to visit now and then. I think you two have more catching up to do." he said.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"That's too bad," she said, patting his arm. "You're pretty, and Daddy's lonely without me." She reached for Dexter's hand again, then tugged. "Come ooooon! Mommy and Carl had me eating that yucky green stuff back home and I want pizza and ice cream!" She blinked her eyes up at him, smiling prettily. "I promise I'll read you a story tonight."
Dexter laughed, shaking his head. "Well how can I say no to that?" He nodded towards the exit, looking to Vinny over Caroline's head. "Does pizza sound okay?" he asked.
Caroline scrunched her nose up again, looking up to Vinny. "If you're like Carl and you try to make me eat that gross kale stuff, then I won't let you hang out with Daddy anymore!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:43 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny blinked at the comment then smiled a little to himself. He's pretty. That's good, right? And in a way, wasn't this her blessing for him to date Dexter?
He turned and picked up the bag Caroline had with her. It was big, but just the right size to go on the plane. Still, how did she get it on the overhead bin? Someone must've helped, no doubt. Or a flight attendant. He came back when he heard Dexter ask about pizza then looked at Caroline to hear her threat about vegetables. He laughed lightly, "Pizza sounds great, actually." and followed after them.

Mayah Playah
1 - Confess now // 2 - Confess later

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:57 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur walked into the airport, looking around. He had asked the police station about where Aki's brother had gone, the only information he got being that he took a taxi to the airport. Where did he plan to go? Did he have the money for a plane ticket? Did he have money at all? As Arthur searched the crowds for the mystery man, he couldn't help but feel a little angry with Aki. Why did he shun his brother like that? Just what did he do to cause such a rift between him and Aki?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:08 am
Kazuo Mori

A man stood by a large gathering of screens, staring up at them all. He had one hand tucked into his pocket, the other on his chin. A large bag was over one shoulder, probably carrying all of his earthly possessions. "Huh," he muttered, narrowing his eyes. He'd just gotten into town, but Aki wouldn't receive him, so there had to be somewhere for him to go.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:31 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

In the midst of his search, Arthur began to feel discouraged. This was utterly pointless. He had no idea what Aki's brother looked like. He remembered being told the name, but he couldn't remember it either. He was looking for a needle in a haystack now. He looked around at all the people nearby. Look at them, all getting ready for new parts of their lives. The excitement in their eyes, the loving support that followed them like a personal parade, the tans and winded hair from nice long vacations. Arthur could feel his brand burning against him, reminding him of all his insecurities.
As he turned to leave, Arthur did a double take to the man silently staring at the screens. Was that...? Striding over, he grabbed the man's arm to force him to face him. "Aki?" the Sin started, a puzzled look on his face. "What're you- Oh!" His face flushed as he realized it wasn't Aki. "Oh! S-Sorry, I mistook you for someone else." His ears burned with embarrassment. Still, this guy looked so much like Aki!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 am
Kazuo Mori

Kazuo immediately got defensive as he was grabbed, fifteen years in the penitentiary teaching him something, at least. He raised his fists to strike, when met with the sight of a short, brunette kid. He blinked twice, then smiled and shook his head. "No worries, kid. I get that all the time." He adjusted his glasses with his middle finger, much like Akihiko did, and reached down to grab his bag that he'd dropped when grabbed. "So where are you going?" he asked, gesturing to the screen. He himself hadn't bought a ticket yet, so he was just trying to decide on what plane would be the best one to run away on.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces