Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image

Kalen looked deep in thought. "You speak of....the Land of departure. Never been there...heard stories bout the place. We can go there if you want." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:30 pm
"
knux_nyan

User Image

"yeah! Exactly! I've heard Kalena talking about it in her sleep, and it sounded fascinating." she smiled
"besides, you know im a sucker for history and learning" she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

"Heh you and Shido. Well then shall we." Kalen said as he took a seat at the cockpit and prepped for take off.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:23 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose laughed
"yeah, i know. But he doesnt go to classes and I do....sometimes. The magic teachers dissapeared again so its hard to control my darkness still"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image

"Hows the tattoo working?" He asked as she ship started to move off the dock.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:58 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"Well im not getting sick anymore, but each time I use a darkness attack, it overwhelms me" she sighed

"when we get to our destination, i'd like you to look, remember when your hand was all black, well I think my back is now too."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

"Right. Maybe while were there i can show you how to harness it like my arm." He said as he took off to the land of departure. -exit-

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:53 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shinochi's ship finally returned from it's long trip to Shibuya, parking at a free spot.
Wakai was the first to come out, stretching out her arms, "Well, that was a fun trip," she then looked back at Akashisen and Miao who had followed her out, "Right?"
Akashisen rubbed the back of her head, "W-Well..I wouldn't exactly say it was fun...but, it was refreshing to get out of the school."
Miao nodded in agreement, "We also got to make new friends meow!"
Shinochi walked out last, and closed her ship, locking it up. She then looked at the group, "All right, if you'll excuse me, I need to go check up on Oda-chan." she said, walking off.
"Ah, okay, then I'll see you later Shino." she said, waving bye to Shinochi. "Oh yeah, that's right!" Wakai then started to run off, "I need to report back to Diz. Later guys!" she said as she ran off.
Akashisen let out a sigh, surprised at how fast the group disbanded, but she shrugged, not minding it much. She then looked at Miao, "Hmm, maybe we can visit the Land of Departure for a bit...I feel like exploring that area more."
"Roger meow!" she said, as she started to make a dark portal appear which led to the Land of Departure. As Akashisen walked inside, Miao followed close behind with the portal closing behind them.[exits]

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The Gummi ship came to a stop in the hangar. Jaecen rushed out of the ship with the book. Kurona couldn't get to him in time. "Hey! What the hell?" She called out after him. "Jaecen!"
He wasn't listening. She shut the ship down and ran after him.
[Exit to Infirmary]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:10 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi made her way to her ship, and like always, pampers it, "Hey there you beautiful thing~, we're gonna go on a quick trip okay?" she said as she boarded it. The ship then started up and slowly lifted off, and blasted off into the sky.[exits]

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:09 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

It didn't take Shinochi long to return, parking her ship in the usual spot she parks in. She exited the ship, holding a child mannequin under her arm. She then turned around and started walking backwards away from the ship, reaching out towards it, "Don't worry my sweet, I'll return to you eventually." she said as she walked out of the gummy hangar.[exits]

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:04 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Upon entering the gummy hangar, Shinochi quickly ran over to her ship, giving it a hug, "I'm so sorry my baby! I took longer than I though I would!" she said as she rubbed it while hugging it. She then entered her ship and within minutes, it hovered into the air and flew off.[exits]

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 am
knux_nyan
((I think we forgot about Listio and Sophia.....I think its listio.....and I forgot where Kalen and Rose are))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just as the gummi ship landed, Sophia burst out of the door and found the closest trash can throwing up. She really did have travel sickness. She then threw several barf bags into the trash as well.

"sorry about that. I was never a good flier...." she said wiping her mouth with her arm

"I hope Shido, Amira, and Meliya make it alright to the mansion. "

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

(Kalen and Rose are in there dorm room)
"Oh i'm sure there fine. Shido is a dragon after all. There Sturdy things." Listio said with a grin as she stepped off the ship and placed a hand on Sophia's back.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff