Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:14 pm
Fujiko let out a sigh of relief as she placed the last box she that had been sent from her home, into her bedroom.

She wiped her brow, her purple bangs swiped to the side and turned to survey the room. So far her bedroom is filled with boxes and personal items. The rest of the house....not so much. When growing up the estate had been filled, not only family members, but company workers too.

This house, is a down scaled version of her home in Japan but it was her home and she was gonna make it feel like one.

She reached up to pull out her ponytail out and shake out her wavy hair. She turned and opened the sliding door and ran through the empty hallway and, what should be, a living room.

She opened the door and looked out at the empty garden, she can already imagine it being lush with fruits and vegetables as well as flowers.

She closed the door and locked up as she placed on her zori sandals. This was another feature she liked, her big pond which used to be filled with Seaking she heard.

"Hey Snap!" She yelled at the...white feraligatr in her pond, taking an afternoon soak in fresh water.

He looked up at her with one eye and then closed it again, as if he had been napping.

"I'm going to explore the area. Are you gonna come with?"

The feraligatr took one big yawn, got up, and waded towards her. She smiled and held out his pokeball. "Thanks Snap."

She put the pokeball away and tied up her hair once again but this time, using hair chopsticks to hold her hair in place.

She looked at the side and saw a buneary basking in the sun. "Sulle, wanna come along?"

The sassy buneary didnt even bother to look at her. "Okay then suit yourself."

Fujiko started to leave and she can easily take off but any moment- Sulle jumped and landed on her shoulder...dropping the stone it carried.

She caught it and placed it in her bag. "I knew you wanna come along." Sulle was making a fuse and she patted his head. "Dont worry. I will keep it safe."

And with that, she took off.

~~~~~~~

Fujiko didnt know where she ended up, but it seems to be a mining town. She took deep breaths and adjusted her ninja outfit ans started walking to take a look around.

"I wonder what this town has?"

She looked around, taking in the sights, trying not to let her guard down.

Yet, a vendor with pretty stones caught her eye as she was walking by, not really looking where she was going.

Blood_Goddess
Omg sorry it took so long

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 pm
There was a quiet air to the town, and a vacancy to the dusty streets that weaved around a small variety of shops and houses.
It would be hard to pinpoint the reason, or if this was the norm for a small mining town like this, but it was definitely a subtle unease, that could even be seen in the faces of the occupants of the scattered vender owners.

"Woh! Hey now" A voice burst out suddenly though ended in an amused laugh as someone next to Fujiko suddenly moved to take a step back.
"Sorry about that, I nearly ran you over, you alright there?"
The voice belonged to a tall lanky person, who now stood at their full height, a wide grin set on a broad strong jawline and half lidded eyes pained in heavy black eyeshadow peered down at the other women with a pleasant laziness.
Eyes of a mossy green, and hair that seemed to have grayed long long before the owners age. Though she certainly didn't look old, there were distinct laugh lines and bags under their eyes.

The person's body did not help to suggest a gender, with a heavy jacket, every part of this person seemed to be long and lean, giving them a lanky look.
"I promise its not my intention to go running over tourists." Ray said again with another boisterous laugh.

From next to her, a massive red and white stripes snake slithered over, coiling his head up, large green eyes staring at the new human with wide interest, a forked tongue flicking out from time to time.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:14 pm
Fujiko snapped out of her trance and stumbled back, balancing herself out before her fall.

She looked up at the person who spoke and the first thought that came to mind was powerful. This person had an air about her that oozed strength and experience in battle despite how relax and friendly she appeared to be.

She was even more assured when a candy-cane looking Serperior slithered up next to her.

Fujiko decided to proceed with caution.

"Uh....Yeah. And, uh no. It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I got side tracked and wasn't looking where I was going."

She bowed in apology and Sulle jumped down next to her, eyeing the Serperior and standing his ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:50 pm
"Ah, well in that case I guess we're both at fault huh?" Ray said another another broad grin, allowing the tension in her lips to lax a bit as she settles back into in her stance, mossy eyes quietly scanning over the women as she continued to watch the woman with mild amusement.

"You certainly don't look like you're from around here," A hand reached up so that Ray could point a finger toward her "Japan if I had to say, though honestly I've never been there before."
A more interested look crossed the tall trainer's grin, and the long women crouched down at the sight of the pokemon with Fujiko. "Pokemon trainer huh? I'm mistaken then? Johto? though neither of those pokemon are native to Johto"

Ray's grin spread "Its nice to meet you." She told the Buneary, then looked up to the Feraligatr. "What brings you all the way out to Sagestone?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas