Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 pm RP search! Always searching <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Velvet Touch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:37 am
Hello everyone, I'd like to do a 1x1 rp with somebody, in PMs 4laugh

My writing level is in the limbo world between semi lit and literate. I prefer to play female roles but I occasionally have fun playing a male as well. So I'm always open to play either gender, any sexuality, any pairing etc.

I am open to 99% of plots pretty much! I usually have a few good plots up my sleeve myself, and I love to do things that are really outside of the box. Exotic settings, weird circumstances, super-dynamic characters.. yknow? So that's what you may be getting yourself into!

If anyone's interested just private message me! We'll discuss and brainstorm together.. And hopefully get a fun RP started! All I ask is that you come with ideas!

Everyone is welcome and I'm always looking for new RP partners! (So anyone seeing this months or weeks later from the day I posted this... I'm always searching!) Oh and THE L IN MY USERNAME IS AN UPPERCASE i, just so you know!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 pm
Hey, any chance you'll rp in the forums instead of pm's?

If not, it's ok.. I just only really roleplay in a thread so I can keep track of what's happening/has happened/etc. Sooo, if you would rp in a thread vs pm's, just let me know and we can talk about plot ideas and such (:

VVanderIust

Partying Elder

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:47 pm
VVanderIust

If not, it's ok.. I just only really roleplay in a thread so I can keep track of what's happening/has happened/etc. Sooo, if you would rp in a thread vs pm's, just let me know and we can talk about plot ideas and such (:

You're like me, then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
VVanderIust

You're like me, then.

Yea, I guess so. Feel free to pm me if you're looking for a rp (:  

VVanderIust

Partying Elder

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:07 am
I'm interested