Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:27 pm
There were a few different kinds of transport runs that Kyle had gotten used to over the months living in Team Rocket, and working as a driver for the transportation department. The kinds that stuck out most, where the ones that always involved a little danger, when they got the bigger nicer heavier duty vehicles to transport precious cargo like Pokemon to their traders.
Then there were runs like the one they had been assigned to today, The Ambergris outpost was running low on frozen vegetables, something that the HQ seemed to have an overabundance of. Granted, it wasn't the only thing the outposts needed, but it was the item that Jerome had put Kyle in charge of getting.

The fog of his breath collected in small shot lived clouds before the man's lips as the light brunette shifted his way through the deep walk in freezer in one of the corners of the kitchen aria. moving boxes around with his pokemon Roman's help to find the contents he was supposed to pack.

The door stood wide open at the entrance, with its safely lock on so it wouldn't close and lock behind him, that would be very inconvenient.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:56 pm
It wasn't often that Lu started questioning his eagerness to help people. It also wasn't often he was awake for 24 hours straight and couldn't seem to catch a break when he tried to get back to his room. First had been his usual, lowly janitorial shift in the labs. Of course he didn't mind that, he knew he had to work his way up there to get to working with the cool plant things. But when it'd ended and he'd gone to get himself lunch before getting a nap, a fellow grunt had asked him to man the cafe front desk. "I'll just be a minute, I'm going to run to the bathroom!" And of course, the guy hadn't bothered coming back. Lu had gotten to eat his lunch at least, so he couldn't complain! ...Much.

Until the next person came to take over, and Lu made a break for his room once more. Luck was to be found elsewhere and a few much smaller grunts spotted him, asking him to help lifting some boxes of freight and moving them... and by the time he was done with that, he was really regretting his morning routine of getting up before work for a light work out. He thought, and thought wrong, that he would be done. How was he supposed to say no when a girl from botany came and asked him to help her with taking notes on some of her projects? One thing lead to another and before he knew it, it was nearly time for his next shift to start. He dismissed himself very apologetically, hoping to get at least a few hours of sleep before he had to report back... but he knew his own luck, and soon he was roped in to getting the heavy boxes of frozen pizzas down from a high shelf. It wasn't like ladders existed, no...

Lu entered the freezer, trying not to scowl at the two grunts who'd asked for his help. He could have sworn they were giggling, but he was just a bit loopy. Surely he was hearing it. "I'll be right back..." he muttered, shifting around the already opened door and keeping it ajar so it didn't close behind him. Lu had taken about four steps when he heard the inevitable whoosh of the door closing... and he barely had the energy to turn around and sigh. "Are you serious...?"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 am
Since Kyle had arrived he had been the only one int he freezer, and for the most part was either unaware of uncaring that there might have been anymore personnel in the kitchen at all.
It wasn't until a voice from the entrance spoke, that the light haired man picked himself up and glanced over his shoulder, box in hand.

What he saw caused the man to frown ever so lightly, as yellow eyes met the large form of Grunt Lu, the idiot who had previously decided to try and make friends with a wild legendary.
Kyle, having neither the time nor patience to interact with this man simply turned back to what he was doing, with a pointed and cautionary "Make sure not to let the door clo-"

kerchunk

the man was upright again, whipping around in time to see the door of the freezer fully closed behind him.
Kyle's mouth fell open in dishevel. Of all the over grown OAFS
"Are you serious!" Kyle burst out "I swear to- What was I literally JUST saying!"

Roman widened his eyes lightly ribbons waving passively as he looked from the door to Kyle, "syl...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:31 am
The sound of very upset yelling made Lu jump and he placed a hand over his heart, whirling around to look none other than Kyle in the eyes.

Ah.

Great.

Lu wasn't sure there were many people that disliked him as much as Kyle, and he had to go lock himself in a freezer with him. Great! Just great! Lu let out a quiet groan and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-I, uh... I thought I had it propped open...Sorry?" He murmured, looked back at the door, flustered. "Someone will come by. Soon, probably...it's no big deal..." He murmured, really just wanting Kyle not to yell. He didn't have the energy to get on his knees and apologize to hell and back. Not right now. Plus, the floor was kind of frosty cold.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:47 am
Oh my gosh, he couldn't believe this was happening again, he couldn't do much more for a few moments then stare at Lu with an incredulous expression, before a hand moved up to rub at his forehead.
Already he could feel the sold seeping deep into his clothes, the chill stinging his lungs, much like the way it had on the day they had been attacked by the Articuno.
"You are seriously the most incompetent, clumsy, idiotic person I have ever met." Kyle muttered into his hand. "I had a job to do! and now because of you I'm going to be running late for it!"
Growling and muttering obscenities under his breath, Kyle reached to his hip where he had his Rocket dex clipped.
tapping it on.
"Ryan...." he barked into it, glaring down at it as he fell silent, waiting for a reply.

"Yeah?" came a reply after a short wait.

"Hey- so that same moron that decided to get us a freeze bath from the Articuno has decided to get us locked in the freezer, will you get up here and let us out?"

There was another long pause, Kyle betting no doubt that his partner finding some amusement in that.
"Ryan!" he barked back into the dex.

The voice that returned did sound on on the end side of laughter. "I know I know, hold on, I'll be there soon."

Kyle lowered it, casting another shooting glare at Lu before he moved to sit down on one of the boxes, reaching a hand out to put it on Roman's head as the Sylveon snaked a comforting ribbon around his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:03 am
Lu rubbed his forehead, the headache that had set in hours ago worsening. He really did try to be patient. Yeah, he probably did mess up. But good god that last thing he wanted to hear when he was sleep deprived was Kyle! Especially Kyle being a... a...

"Jerk," Lu muttered, leaning against a wall and crossing his arms, rubbing them to fight off the cold. His teeth "One little thing, a-and, and... Nevermind." Oh, Lu had words he wanted to say, but a part of him(a big part of him, that part just happened to be a little sleepy and let him slip up) told him there was no point being rude. That was just sinking to his level. He didn't need to do that, they'd get out of there soon, people would probably get wind of the story and laugh at him for a few weeks, and it'd blow over. It'd be fine.

...Or not. "N-no- you know what? You- y-you are the most insufferable person I've ever had to know! And I know a lot of people! S-so I made a mistake, and you have to keep bringing it up, a-and, and..!" Lu waved his hands out in exasperation, "So you're going to be late, I'm sorry! I thought I blocked the door, but it just... it closed! So I'm sorry- but are you happy? No! Because you have to hold onto everything a-and you're bitter and rude and-" Lu sniffed loud, nose cold and...well, it wouldn't be the first time he got teary-eyed around Kyle. "A-and I'm going to bed when your friend gets us out! F-for the record, I like him! Not you! Sorry!" Letting out a distressed grunt, Lu turned around and kicked the freezer door, not noticing the amused face of a grunt ducking from the other side of the window when he turned.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:15 am
Kyle was more then content with the idea of just ignoring the other man for the remainder of their time in here, frustrated and angry, and not at all missing the undertone comments that Lu had muttered, though Kyle shot him a swift cold glare from under his brow, he more of less decided to ignore it, turning his gaze back down to Roman, who's ears had fanned forward toward the other human, a light frown set on his face, but otherwise looking his human.

Yes, never mind was good, just shut your trap and then we can get out of here.... but it seemed that Lu had changed his mind about keeping his thoughts to himself as he mustered whatever spine the larger man seemed to have left and started speaking.

Kyle let out a long steaming breath through his nose, his hands clenching in his lap now as his bright yellow eyes fixed on Lu, dangerously narrowed.
"Alright meat head, lets get a few things straight, alright? Firstly, I don't care what you think of me. You know why? becasue I'm pretty much well aware by now that everything you do is idiotic.You're slow, clumsy, and you have the personality of a door mat" Kyle emphasized and leaned forward as he spoke, his hands now clenching both his knees "I don't give a flying ******** that you're sorry, what is 'sorry' going to do? You know what... I'm sorry too, I'm sorry that I have to work in the same place as a walking mistake! You cause trouble for everyone around you! You impede the job and progress that we're trying to make here, honestly It WOULD be better if you just went to bed when you get out of here, and do me a favor- DON'T bother getting out of it! Ever! Maybe then you will finally STAY OUT OF MY WAY!"

Another sharp jet of fog shot from Kyle's nostrils as he breathed out sharply once more. the bridge of his nose wrinkling lightly in the scorn he wore on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:38 pm
Lu turned back to glare at Kyle, giving probably one of the meanest looks he'd ever given to somebody(though, that wasn't saying much). Sure, everything he'd said stung, but the lump in Lu's throat managed to disappear and he just felt irritated. ...Well, irritated and upset. He had a hard time brushing off the 'doormat' comment, since half the time he was pretty sure that was true, and he did tend to make a mess of everything, everywhere... but right now, he was mostly angry.

"If I'm a doormat, I don't know what that makes you. I-I'm sure you're very helpful to everyone here and too important to talk to someone like me. Please, go ahead and ignore me, your almighty a*****e highness... I'll keep my worthlessness over h-here." he snapped, reaching into his pocket and taking out a pokeball. His Absol Tea was out a flash later, and Lu leaned down to pick her up. She slung herself over his shoulder, cautiously looking around the freezer; she was a good temporary warmer. She spotted Kyle and craned her neck to watch him and the shiny Sylveon.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:58 am
Kyle rolled his eyes lightly, straightening his posture where he was sitting
"You do that." He scoffed, looking back to his pokemon who's own frown was turned toward the large man and the pokemon that had been let out.

"Better an a*****e who knows what their doing than useless." He told the Sylveon who let out a cooing of agreement.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:22 pm
Lu let out a long breath from his nose, resting his chin on Tea's head. "He catches me doing something wrong twice, and it means useless." He muttered to his Absol, pacing by the front of the door. Sighing, he set Tea down and looked around, trying to find the boxes he'd come in to get. Might as well take his anger out on them rather than make another comment that'd get him in trouble... The boxes he was looking for ended up being a few steps away from Kyle on the opposite side of him; Lu managed to not look at Kyle and just glare at the box as he reached up, grabbed a few, then carried them back to his spot by the door. He dropped them on the ground with a heavy slam. Tea jumped and looked up at him, nudging her head against his leg; Lu mumbled a quiet apology to her.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:32 pm
Kyle eyed the man wearily as he moved closer to Kyle then the Grunt would have liked, wondering briefly what he was doing before he because quite obvious that he was probably searching for what he had come to get in the first place.

His concern dropping Kyle lower his eyes once again to his boots, feeling the cold starting to sink in around his ears and fingers, though he made conscious effort not to show the discomfort that was growing.
The loud slaming of the boxes however caused Kyle to jerk back to alert and whip around to look at what happened.
"could you NOT!" Kyle burst out again in frustration "could you not for once in your life, while STUCK here in this freezer with me not be a clumsy loud barbarian!" Kyle reached up to rub his face "Can you please just sit down quietly until Ryan gets here!"

This was beyond frustrating, Kyle could honestly not understand why it was so hard for this guy NOT to be so freaking annoying!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:55 pm
Lu rolled his eyes and huffed, not bothering to look at Kyle. "Lets go for a walk l-later, Tea." He said quietly, teeth chattering. He didn't want to talk to Kyle anymore, and frankly, he didn't care if he was being annoying. Well... if it was anyone else, he might care. But Kyle had never been friendly to him, so why should he try? ...Alright, so he still felt kind of bad about it. He had to stick with his decision to be... not nice.

But Lu wasn't very good at being intentionally rude.

"Your friend is taking his time..." he mumbled, then sighed. "Can we just... just call a truce until he g-gets here? I won't, uh... drop things. We don't argue... A-alright?" He said, scratching Tea's ear. "...I don't have any fire types." He added, in an attempt to sound... not hostile.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:23 pm
"And exactly how quickly do you think it takes to get from the garage all the way to the kitchens huh? how about you just be grateful that my partner's coming at all? I don't see you calling on anyone to help." Kyle pointed out with a frown.

"And yes, good fine! I agree to those terms," the man snapped, sitting himself up a little taller and crossing his arms across his chest. "but only because you know this is your fault in the first place."

Kyle stopped talking after that, more than relived that he might be able to just sit in peace without being bothered by anymore of the other grunts noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:48 pm
"Wouldn't know, I work in the labs..." he muttered, which was exactly where he'd probably left his dex at some point. All he knew was he didn't have the dex on him... He wasn't sure who he'd call to help anyway... Zacharie or KO, probably. Whatever, Kyle had at least on top of getting help. Even if he was a jerk...

Outside, the pair of grunts who'd so carefully knocked the door closed behind Lu were still lingering. Every now and then they peeped in this small window and snickered. Lu hadn't noticed them, other than when they had asked him to grab the crates. Now that it seemed like he and Kyle had a quiet truce going on(it was probably best not to reply to anything now, no matter how much his exhaustion fuelled s**t talking wanted to retaliate), Lu watched the door and could have sworn he saw a face disappear just as he looked up... He had to be seeing things, right? He really hoped he was, if only for the fate of the "hallucinations" behind the door.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Kyle didn't say anything to that, though he did glance over his shoulder at the other grunt, wondering how someone who has proven to be so clumsy manages to get into work in a place like the labs. But as he promised he kept his mouth shut, even if his face did speak the words for him.

It wouldn't be too much longer before Ryan would walk into the room, making his way over to the freezer only to pause when he saw two people already standing by it and chuckling, every now and then peering inside.

".... okay here's the deal." Ryan spoke up, his arms crossing over his chest as he made his way over toward the other Grunts and the freezer. purpously rising his voice
"I'm going to give you s**t stains a head stat out of here while I let my partner out of that freezer. and give him the satisfaction of chasing you down and teaching you a lesson."

Within the freezer both Kyle and Roman lifted their heads, their eyes falling on the freezer door as they heard a muffled familiar voice speaking on the other end of it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff