[PRP] Music festival (Citrine and Adam) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:15 am
The beach to the west of Camphoreon, while normally quiet and a great place to get a tan, was virtually transformed overnight. Stages were set up all along the coast, and there were bands playing, local radio hosts trying to get participants in outrageous competitions, and food vendors shouting out their goods. Citrine was pretty excited about this. A music festival! She hadn't been to one before! She'd seen a lot of them on TV though, but being here? Oh man, it was great!

The beach was cool, but not really cold. And all the lights and warmth of other people and their pokemon made it seem that much warmer. The young trainer was trying to take everything in at once. Despite being winter, she was wearing sandals and not caring when the sand got between her toes. This was wonderful! She had a pair of black leggings with tie-died bleached out spots on them under a knee-length blue peasant skirt. She wore a creamy colored loose fitting sweater that hung off her shoulders and had a little pink heart sitting just on the right hip of the garment.

She was practically dancing through the sand, dodging people and singing along with whatever song she was closest to. Her long green hair was tied back in a princess-style tail, which flipped about easily when she stopped to headbang to a metal song. She didn't know this one, but it had a great beat.

(I'm sorry if it's a crappy start.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:09 pm
Adam hadn't been to Camphoreon in so, so, long. It felt great and despite being the dead of winter, the beach felt like a balmy fifty. It was thanks to the lights and the humidity, and Adam was sure he was being a sucker for running around in a t-shirt and ripped jeans, but he'd enjoy it. He'd enjoy it all the way up to the crippling cold he was sure to get from playing out like this.

It would have been better if he could have wrangled Clancy or even Izaya to this. Heck, Zach might be fun to try and poke and make them loosen up. Yet he had just gone alone. Maybe, even as a socialite, the Rocket needed some alone time.

Or alone-ish time. He noticed a girl with green hair, headbanging to beat the band. Adam cackled, mesmerized by the hair. He wasn't nearly as fancy. That black graphic t-shirt (with a neon godzilla), ripped jeans, his piercings, messy blonde hair, and a pair of tennis shoes.

It was too loud to really talk, so Adam took to dancing.

Lural
WHO IS THE WORSE? I AM THE WORSE. I'm so sorry Lural fo the delay x_x

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:56 pm
Magician Arcana
It's ok <3

Whoa! Kind of a head rush happening. Citrine had to stop head banging and let the blood flow return to normal. But as she looked up, just the faintest bit dizzy, she saw a boy dancing REALLY close to her. She smiled. This was great! And who cared if you were dancing with strangers, right? That was part of the fun of these things! She smiled at him and started dancing. She tried to say hello to him, but wasn't sure she was louder then the music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm
After a few more headrocks apparently she had enough rush. Adam laughed, but it was washed by the music. Her mouth moved and Adam figured it was in a "Hello". It was hard to tell because the band was quite loud. Either way, he grinned and nodded in response, still happy to dance along with this mystery girl for now. He pointed towards the stage and gave it two thumbs up.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Citrine was pleased. He wasn't irritated by her being there, and he liked the music! Though she wondered if he liked other music too? Or was he just into the heavy metal? She pointed further down the beach where there was a rock band playing. They had lights flashing and waving all over the place. Would he like that? He sort of looked like a rocker... or a grunger. AH! She wanted to talk to him but they ouldn't hear anything but the screaming of the band near them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:31 pm
Adam gazed down the beach and nodded. Something less screamy, not that he disliked this band, was a good call. Plus they might be able to talk. He wrapped his arm in Citrine's and started down the beach to where she had pointed them. As they distanced from the stage, he could finally hear his own voice.

"Yo! I'm Adam. Nice moves and hair."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 pm
Sudden'y this boy linked arms with hers. Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. She chanted to herself as they left the metal band's venue and headed towards calmer music. Oh. OH! She could hear again!

"Adam? Nice to meet you! I'm Citrine." Crap. He complimented her hair and she felt her cheeks heat up a little. "Thanks. Makes headbanging a real show, doesn't it?" She looked around. "What's your type?" She wondered if this guy had a favorite kind of music.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:01 am
"Mostly dudes, but I like to make girl friends too, y'know?" Adam quipped quickly, unaware that he had been making Citrine blush or that her question wasn't aimed at that sort of type. He stumbled to a stop and then burst out in laughter, "********, you didn't mean it like that. Sorry. I like techno and rock, but I'm pretty much down for anything."

Beaming at Citrine, he nodded his appreciation at what she had said, "It makes it fun to watch for sure. What about you? What's your type?" Adam waggled his eyebrows suggestively, hoping to make his new companion laugh.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:01 pm
Magician Arcana

"Dudes?" She questioned when Adam said that. She hadn't heard of that- Oh. OH! Her eyes widened before she started laughing and flailing her hands. "No, That wasn't what I meant at all! But I guess that's good to know?" She grinned. "But hey, that's something we have in common at least?" She was... vaguely aware that sometimes sexuality (a word she was uncomfortable with in general) was a hard subject for people. "I like dudes too."

"Actually..." She continued "...that's another thing we have in common. I love rock! It's probably the single greatest form of music there is. Though I like metal a fair bit too. Techno really depends on the band, because some just don't do it right. And Pop. Sorry not sorry about that." After all, she had wanted to be a pop star. She kind of still did... "But keep trance and rap as far away from me as possible. I'd rather subject myself to country or yodeling then listen to either of those." She smiled and pushed some hair away from her face. Her head banging had made several strands fly away, and she was vaguely attempting to fix them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:26 pm
Oh good, she wasn't upset. Looked like it took more than an awkward confession to stump this girl. Adam appreciated it and instantly Citrine's status rose in his mind, "We can go dude lookin', huh? Sounds fun."

He listened and nodded in agreement to what she was saying, though he scrunched his face at the Techno part, "I get you. Some guys, when they do Techno, they think it's all about the bass.... Okay it is, but the thing is, you can't ******** blast everyone's eardrums out! It's balance. Just like a song that's all high notes would hurt." Snorting, the blonde continued, "Not a big fan of rap either, and trance is boring, but I gotta say, I'd rather listen to trance and rap than country and yodeling."

Laughing brightly, he looked over her hair again, impressed by the shade, "Your hair is super ********' cool. It doesn't look too fried either. How'd you manage to do that?"

Lural

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:36 pm
Magician Arcana
Omg long time paus of super sorryness!

"Oh heck yeah! When the weather warms up, the beach should be crawling with cute guys!" She smiled. She didn't think she'd mind going and looking at cute guys with... well, with a cute guy. She smiled and tucked some hair behind her ear.

"My hair? Oh, hydration is key!" She chirped. "You gotta keep your body hydrated, because contrary to what every single shampoo commercial tells you, healthy hair starts not at the roots, but a little deeper inside the body as a whole." She nodded sagely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:53 pm
"Izzat so?" Adam looked interested, finding her hair to be really really cool. He had always wanted to dye streaks of pink and other crazy colors, but frying your hair sounded way bad. Nothing that his small budget could afford. Maybe as a Rocket he could splurge and get some dye? "So like drinking water and s**t. That helps your hair not become a mess? Huh."

Smirking broadly, he nodded, "Oh, trust me. If we play it right we could def get you a good date and maybe me one too~" He liked that idea. Guy hunting with a new friend.

With their arms still linked, Adam kept moving, "Wanna get a bite or maybe a drink?"

Lural
THE LONG AWAITED RESPONSE fff

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:03 pm
Magician Arcana
We have both been bad with the timely response. All good.

"Pretty much. If you don't take care of yourself inside, it shows on the outside. Besides, hair is dead, other then at the roots. You can't 'repair' damage that's been done." That had always bothered her about hair commercials. Science just didn't work the way shampoo claimed it did.

But she was grinning like a dope as they walked, arm in arm. "Oh totally! If there's a sit down place we can always check out the waiters. They usually have really nice arms and shoulders from lifting trays. Not to mention nice... uh. Legs. From walking. Yeah, legs." Totally not legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:07 pm
"Nice legs?" Adam grinned toothily at his companion, "I think you mean a**~ Nice asses and legs and arms and shoulders. I like how your brain works, M'dear." He laughed easily and decided immediately a sit down restaurant was in order.

"Okay, what type of food then? I like anything as long as it's not greasy or gross," No fast food and he wasn't a big fan of fish places since they used a lot of prefab fish that tasted like a**. Sushi was good, though. Sushi was life, "So that's my only restriction~"

Lural

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm
Magician Arcana

"Y...yes." She squeaked. "That's what I mean." UGH! She didn't like admitting she liked looking at guys butts. "I donno. I still have a hard time with the food here. I mean, there aren't any good places for Koshary, Katayef, or Om Ali." She sighed. "I saw some questionable burger places when I came in. You're not a vegetarian, are you? Cause I've also seen some seafood places that I'd really like to try. We don't have a lot of fish back home... I mean, kinda hard when you live in the middle of a desert. What do you recommend?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff