Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Simply Artistic Art Studio Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:00 am
User Image
Just a small branch of Zan's father's company, his mother allows him to work here providing he doesn't get in anyone's way. that being said, as the boss's kid, no one really seems to think he's in their way. he's even got his own corner to hang out in when he's not cleaning up and assisting the artists who actually pay for this space.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:16 am
Whovian Prince

User Image
Lyzander
Son of Envy

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

XXXXXPushing the door open, Zan gave a grin as the smell of wet paints and drying clay filled his nose, the various musics from the different artists blending together in his ears as if welcoming him back to the studio. waving lightly to one of the artists he frequently assisted, the brunette readjusted his backpack and went over to the small area that was reserved for him. Setting the bag down with a plop onto a beanbag chair, he gave a sigh and pushed his various drawings out of the way to create space for the new drawing he was doing. now if only his model would get here soon.
XXXXXTurning to the window, Zan sat himself down on the stool by his easel and began tapping his fingers on the wood while he awaited Izzy. Hopefully Blondie wouldn't be too bothered when he found out that he was heir to a multi-million dollar corporation. then again, he didn't have to tell the kid, did he? shrugging the thought off, the brunette let his gaze return to the windows as he searched for the blondie.
You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore.

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Whovian Prince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izzy rushed intro the building, running into the studio and skidding to a stop. His clothes were all askew, his hair a mess and his bag half-open. "Sorry," he apologized as he walked over to Zan, smiling helplessly. "My car broke down, then the cab took forever coming to get me, and then I just decided to walk, only for it to get super windy and- I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, then set his things down and set hsi hands on his hips. "So, are you ready to draw me?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:03 am
Whovian Prince

User Image
Lyzander
Son of Envy

XXXXXChuckling softly, the demon scooped up Izzy's stuff as he greeted him at the door. "its fine, i'm just glad you showed up at all." he shrugged, turning. "C'mon, I've got things all set over here," he smiled, heading for the small corner he'd claimed for himself.
XXXXX"sorry about the mess, i'm usually pretty busy helping the others to really keep this place clean," he drawled, setting the bag next to his own.Turning to face the blonde, he gave a smile. "you want to get yourself all prettified before i start? looks like the wind messed up your hair." he hummed, handing the kid a mirror.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Whovian Prince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 am
Pure T0rture

He took the mirror, running a hand through his thick blonde hair. "Of course I showed up" he said, grinning at his reflection. "Like I'd pass up an oppurtunity to spend quality time with a sexy thing like you." He turned his head to wink at Zan, then looked back at his reflection to continue making himself look better. It took a little work, but he finally had his hair back to normal,and looked better than before. "There, am I pretty now?" he teased, looking at the other student over his shoulder and smirking.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 pm
Whovian Prince
sorry if the post isn't too great, I'm dealing with a migraine right now but didn't want to leave you hanging

User Image
Lyzander
Son of Envy

XXXXXwhile Izzy fixed his hair into place, the artist went about setting up a spot for him to sit comfortably while he posed, tucking a pencil behind his ear as he cleaned up a bit. Turning when he was spoken to, the brunette gave a smirk. "Yeah, you're as pretty as a princess, Blondie," he chuckled, continuing to clean up.
XXXXXpatting the chair next to his desk, he gave a smile and turned to the blonde. "C'mon over here and get yourself all situated. Once you're comfortable, I'll start drawing. You have a book or something to do while I scribble? This could take a while," he drawled, shoving his hands into his pockets as he spoke.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Whovian Prince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Izzy sat and crossed his legs, leaning back a little and pulling his headphones out of his pocket. "I'll be fine lsitening to music, if you don't mind." He Plugged one in, pressing play and nodding his head as Ruby Tuesday by the Rolling Stones started. He almsot started to sing along, deciding not to and simply swaying a little. Suddenly, he stopped, eyes staring at Zan. "So, do you want me to strip or not?" he asked, not letting his eyes answer whether or not he wanted to.

It's fine  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 pm
Whovian Prince

User Image
Lyzander
Son of Envy

XXXXXChuckling, the brunet looked up from where he'd already begun to draw Izzy on his sketch pad, eyes full of amusement. "Do I want you to strip or not? Hmmm.... Aren't you moving a bit too fast, Blondie? We only just met today and you already want to strip for me, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or alarmed," he purred, the smirk on his face only growing as he mimicked the other's voice.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:38 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image
----------------------------------

Milo Harris pushed the door of the studio open, slightly dazed by the blonde haired Angel. She'd been flying around him and after him for a while now, 'She demands to be known.' he had realized and found himself on the route to the studio... he wasn't a fan of painting at studios, it was too planned and he was usually distracted by everyone else painting. Still, he'd arrived at the studio, and so Milo made his way to a paid spot his family made sure to reserve at all times and stared at the blank canvas. Just as he'd reconsidered, the Angel landed between him and the canvas, a sad smile on her face, as if hurt by him questioning it, and so Milo gave in.

'Definitely.'
he assured her, waiting for the hallucination of the woman to fade before turning in to work. He remembered well the way she looked, undressed and covered only by the feathers of her wings. A warmth of colors emanating from her skin and wings, her golden hair, cornflower blue eyes and pink lips were the only colors that went against the bright light glowing from every part of her body. He could pictured her, sitting down, wings covering her undressed body, only the form of two knees and an innocent face hidden behind a veil of golden hair was seen. Just like that, he painted her as he remembered her from the Hallucination. He painted in silence, not lifting his gaze from his work, which he did in a dream-like haze, which he couldn't decide if it was out of concentration or just another hallucination his mind built to help him concentrate... something he was usually fairly bad at.

OCC:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm
TeddyAssassin33

Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dudley scrunched his nose in uncertainty and looked down from the schedule in his hands to the building in front of them. Art. That was an art studio. He was taking art. This had to be where they were taking it, right? Okay, maybe. He followed the duo around town and after a plethora of turns and stops he noticed this large sign and came over to see what it was. Did the school stretch out this far into town?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

Aki Tsune
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Aki noticed the other boy stop and enter into a classroom. Glancing around, he noticed it was some sort of art studio. He had never been very interested in the practice of physical art itself, but it was always interesting to look at. He also noticed another student in the corner of his eye wearing a pair of glasses. That wasn't something he was into. Nope.

Aki then turned his attention to the reason they had entered the room in the first place.

"Hey, Dudley, is this one of the classes you're taking?" he asked. Anything to try and keep his attention off the glasses student.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:00 am
TeddyAssassin33

Awesome nerd

Nyan_Cupcakes

Ana finally walks in, having found a vendor that offered coffee, offering one to Aki and Dudley "Coffee, anyone?" She then notices the room they stepped into, and the art surrounding them, going wide-eyed with glee. "Ohhh....wow...this must be the art studio... so much beautiful art..." she mumbles to to herself as she walks around the room  

a6IANTsquid

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 am
a6IANTsquid

Awesome nerd

Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

"No, thanks. We don't drink coffee much where I'm from," he replied to Ana. He decided to take his time examining all the art in the room. The various styles from realism to pop art made it look almost hectic, but in a good way. Nothing was the same, which to Aki meant that the teacher probably gave them free roam on what they wanted to do. It was fantastic.

"Dudley, I hope this is your classroom. I'm going to want to visit a lot."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

Milo hadn't noticed the new people, he'd been still focusing on the canvas in front of him and pincel in his hands. It wasn't until the pretty blonde Angel tapped on his shoulder and pointed towards them that he'd broken through his haze. He reached up to whipe his forehead, smearing some of the gold colored paint from the Angel's hair and watched the group. For a minute, he could see the people at first as old-fashioned characters, with big dresses and heeled men. It took him a while to realize they weren't creations of his imagination, 'They're not dressed like that though...' he realized. While he was frequently hallucinating, he knew he was and what was real; the Angel standing next to him was not real.

'They do give classes here...'
he reminded himself, wondering if one or all of them were artist. Milo had never taken art classes, he'd just taught himself while in a hazy state of hallucinations. He was usually a shy person and never found it easy to meet strangers, though the Angel as his side held his hand her own warm hand, encouraging him to try. He glanced at the group again and back to his canvas, he wanted to keep painting, but, he also didn't have friends around and wanted to make at least one. 'Which to do...' he wondered hazily to himself, too lost in his thoughts and imaginations of how it would go to actually do anything.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:29 pm
TeddyAssassin33

Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

User Image

"Uh... I think...?" Dudley answered Aki in a more questioning tone than sure, which wasn't very reassuring. This place sure was fancier than he imagined. There were sculptures, paintings, mirrors, and a whole bunch of colors all around the room! It was like stepping into a museum rather than a classroom... if this even was a classroom.
Dudley turned his head to look at the two when he heard Ana speak, but his attention was caught by Aki's next comment. "Yeah, I have art." he nodded then looked back at the place. "This place is pretty far away from the school, though. I don't want to make such long walks all the time." he whined as he rubbed the back of his neck. He paused when he felt eyes on him and looked over to see a boy about his age giving them an airy look. So much for meeting the teacher. Unless...
"Hey," he said loud enough for the boy to hear. "Do you know where the teacher is?" He paused when he got a better look at the boy's dreamy face. He looked like he was lost in some deep thoughts. "Are... you okay?" Dudley asked, an eyebrow quirked.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces