Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Simply Artistic Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:07 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image
----------------------------------

"Huh...?" Milo muttered, snapping out of his haze when Dudley spoke to him, usually, someone distracting him from the hallucinations could pull him out of them. The warmth that had held his hand disappeared and he glanced at his hand to find it empty. "Yeah." he answered with a small nod, glancing at the small group and then around at the studio, some time had passed. "The teacher? He's probably out in the storage taking inventory of the paintings. There's gonna be a bid soon or something." he answered with a slight shrug, still being recently out of his hallucination, Milo's voice still sounded hazy, even when he was finally fully aware.

"Though, if you're from the highschool, I believe there's a class there. Not sure, I'm new."
he added, glancing back at the just-taking-shape painting he was working on before glancing at the paintings leanings against the wall and covered with a brown drape, he'd have to send those back to be sold soon. Buisiness seemed to be faster than he could keep up with, he'd gotten a few calls recently from designers who wanted his paintings on walls or museum owners who wanted to bid them off, he could barely keep up.

OCC:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:08 pm
Awesome nerd

Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

Aki Tsune
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Turning his attention to Dudley's voice, he noticed the red-haired boy was calling the attention of the student who had been painting something on a canvas. Even though it looked freshly started, Aki liked the color scheme.

Dudley's next comment pulled him away from the artwork and he then began surveying the artist's countenance.

He looked dreamy and far away, but just present enough for Aki to tell there was something he wanted to say. Even with the slight embarrassment of how he had originally come to notice the boy, he decided against staying quiet and allowing the situation to become awkward.

"You're a student here as well?" he asked, smiling softly. "We just started today. We as in Dudley here, the other girl, Ana, and me." He held out his hand as he learned was the proper way to greet people in the States. "Nice to meet you."

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:33 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

"Yeah... I am." Milo answered with a nod, glancing Ana and Dudley before looking at the boy who'd introduced them. When Aki had held his hand out, Milo had taken a while to react, while he'd shaken people's hands before...usually in museums or meeting new clients, he hadn't shaken hands as a casual greeting. He pulled a handkerchief, which was already covered in different colors of paint and whiped the golden paint that had gotten on his fingers off, afterwards, shaking the boys hand and tucking the handkerchief back into his back pocket. "Milo Harris, nice to meet you." he replied with a smile, his violet eyes scanning the threww briefly.

"You all paint?"
he asked curiously, he didn't think there'd be too many students who did painting in the academy, it was exciting to him. Milo didn't know anything as much as he knew painting, that he could speak of for hours without end, it was the reason he'd rejected the medicine.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:45 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

"Unfortunately I'm not much of the painting type, but if you ever want to talk art, I'm free to listen. I'm more of a singer myself." Aki gestured towards Dudley. "However, I do know Dudley is supposed to be taking art, so there's always him."

Meeting three interesting people in one day was Aki's idea of a miracle. He hadn't had more than a couple of close friends back home, so knowing more than that was exciting. He felt his scalp tingle a bit and felt a slight ruffle. He pushed his hair back as he had earlier. He thought he would be used to the sensation by now, but of course, years of hiding it was not letting him be anything but self-conscious.

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:14 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

☼ [
Milo nodded, "I'm suppose to be taking music, we'll probably be put into the same class." he mentioned, while Milo majored in art, his creativity and imagination had people selling his parents the idea of expanding his horizon when it came to creations. Milo wasn't much of a singer, he could usually write or compose, but he was far too soft spoken to actually sing, it usually came out quiet and raspy. When Aki mentioned Dudley, Milo nodded to him, "He's the one looking for the classes then, if you're already written down, you just have to get your schedule and figure out which type of paint and style classes you want to take." he told Dudley. Milo had been mostly a fantasy artist, though they usually looked realistic enough for it to be questionable as fantasy, specially in a school where so many 'fantasy' creatures studied.

Being that Milo was now out of his usual haze, he'd easy caught on with everyone's feelings, though he was still unsure of them. He wondered if Aki was okay, he'd suddenly gone from excited to something else, not excited. Just as the feeling that Milo caught onto, it was gone, his abilities usually didn't last long, being that he never concentrated enough to keep it going. "I'm looking forward to sharing classes with you all, though." he admitted with another smile, it was a good feeling to know he would at least know a few of the faces in school, he had never been very sociable.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

"Fantastic," Aki said excitedly, trying to forget his lack of humanity. "What kind of instruments and music are you into?" It had been a long time since he had gotten to talk to anyone about music. Plus, there was a chance to do collaborations with the guy if he was lucky. Aki had written a few songs himself, but he never knew where to start with the music itself. The concept was lost on him.

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:45 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

Milo paused, trying to think over an answer that didn't make him sound like a looney. How could anyone explain, 'I see music, it just comes along and I write down what I see and hear.', he wondered, there was no real way of explaining it. "I like a little bit of everything, I guess creating music is a bit on the 'how you feel' kind of thing." he answered, while his music wasn't based on his emotions, as wasn't his art, it was the easiest way to explain his his hallucinations weren't ever the same type. "Do you sing or you play?" he asked curiously, he'd probably want Aki as a class partner for music projects if the boy sung...

Milo glanced at his hands when he felt a tingling sensation on it, finding a pretty yellow butterly, it was only one from the many that were now fluttering by. Stopping to sit on the girl's cheek, fluttering above Dudley's red hair, they were everywhere. 'Not real.' he reminded himself, forcing his violet eyes to stay on Aki's face, trying to not get distracted by the butterflies.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:50 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

As he spoke to Milo, Aki noticed he was concentrating very much. He looked the same way Aki's schoolmates did when they were distracted by the world outside the window, but had to pay attention to the teacher. It was somewhat amusing. "I only sing. Besides that, I never really got the time to learn more than a few basic piano scales."

It then occurred to him what Milo had just said. "Wait, did you just say you create music?"

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:05 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

Milo nodded, crossing his arms, smearing some more paint on his arm in the process, it was impossible for the boy to paint without ruining at least his shirt. "It's a bit like art, it's the only thing I'm much good at when it comes to music. My parent's had me signed up since they thought it'd be a good way to 'expand my horizons' " he explained, using his fingers to make quotations marks when he mentioned his horizons. Milo did enjoy music though, it was far more acceptable to distract yourself when listening to music, unlike everything else he had to work extra hard to focus on.

"Why do you ask?"
he wondered, he hadn't meant to ask it out loud, sometimes, he just accidentally spoke his thoughts. Milo glanced around for the butterflies again, this time, as if to distract him more, they weren't just yellow. It was a mix of spring colored butterflies, all over the studio.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

"Well I've written the lyrics to a couple of songs that I think would sound good, but I can't figure out what the music should sound like. We could work together. That is, if you're good." Aki grinned. None of his friends were really talented with music, so he hadn't had anyone to bounce ideas off of. Regardless of how good Milo was, it wouldn't matter. As long as someone could get his music off his notebook pages.

Watching his new hope for music, he found he was distracted by something. Aki looked around to find what he thought would be a fly or some other type of flying insect, but he couldn't find anything. There wasn't even some sort of weird sound in the air. It was just the boy.

"Hey, are you all right? You seem really distracted."

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:31 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

"What type of songs?" he asked curiously, wondering about both genre and theme, it would be interesting to help Aki out, if of course, he was good enough. "I'll try my best to be good enough." he promised with a nod and a small smile, it was an interesting idea and new to him, he'd wanted to try something new for some time now.

Milo's cheeks warmed up as Aki pointed out he was distracted, "I... didn't sleep much on the ride over, I guess I should have slept before coming here but, I'm just a bit tired." he assured, scratching the back of his head... he wasn't a very good liar. It wasn't as if Milo's condition wasn't ,known to the school and teachers but, he didn't want to go around saying it to everyone and have himself labeled as 'crazy' which according to psychiatrists he wasn't.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:40 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

"I really like playing around with Indie and Alternative sounds. Mostly with simple chords and a clean sound." Aki remembered growing up to the sounds of acoustic guitars and piano melodies played through his speakers. It was so easy to forget about his own problems and just focus on the key changes instead.

Aki could sense that Milo wasn't telling the whole truth about his distraction, but he let it slide. Obviously he didn't want to talk about it. Aki could relate. If someone asked about his habit of pushing back his hair, he wouldn't tell the truth either. "You were probably all excited about starting school here, huh?" Might as well make it easier on him, he thought.

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

Milo nodded, "I can do that." he assured with a nod, "we should meet up at the music room or something, to see how it goes." he offered awkwardly, it must've sounded strange to say, at least to him it was strange to say, he usually didn't hang with people his own age.

When Aki mentioned school, Milo nodded, "I wasn't really given and option but... yeah, I like it. I've never been good at... uh, meeting people. Hopefully school will make it easier." he answered truthfully, this, he didn't mind talking about. Milo was pretty young when he'd realized he liked boys, though he never acted upon it because he had baggage, it wasn't worth putting anyone through the stress of it. He never made friends either, a few artist he met at museums or painted in the same studio as... but he didn't really talk much to them, they just shared comfortable silence and a bit of advice. "I'll finish her soon enough... afterwards, we can try and work with your music?" he offered, motioning to the Angel on the canvas. Milo didn't usually take as long as most artist did to finish a painting, he painted while the picture was fresh. If he had to stay up three nights in a row to finish, he would.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

If you were to look up the word happy in the dictionary, you would see Aki's face right next to it. "Sounds awesome," he said, figuring which song he wanted to work on next. Probably something a little less personal for starters. While all of his music was personal, the stuff about how he figured out his preferences for both boys and girls wasn't the worst. He didn't really feel the need to hide it anymore.

"Well, now you've met us, so you must have a little bit of luck with it. But yeah, go ahead and finish your painting. We can catch up on the music stuff during class."

TeddyAssassin33

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 pm
TeddyAssassin33
You know... Maybe we should have a posting order...

Nyan_Cupcakes
... So that Squid and I don't get left behind a page, yeah?

a6IANTsquid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dudley, however, spent his time touring the studio as the conversation lingered around the other two guys. He could barely understand what they were saying, anyway. It was mainly talk of music by what he heard, and things like that never really piqued his interest.
The redhead gazed at each painting and sculpture on sight. Some were beautiful, some were very odd. Either way, it sure was art. His boss always scolded him about needing to appreciate the fine arts, hence him joining these classes. What was so artistic about this painting? It was... a bunch of shapes. He guessed the colors were pretty enough...
Dudley looked at Ana. "Do you like to paint?" he asked.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces