Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Simply Artistic Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:33 pm
Awesome nerd
OOC: Yeah, that's fine. Sorry about that.

Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:51 am
Awesome nerd
Agreed biggrin

TeddyAssassin33

Nyan_Cupcakes

Startled by the sudden attention, Ana look at Dudley curiously "Erm...yes....quite a bit actually. Though I sketch more than paint....but I can be a bit of an art fanatic when it comes to other people's art, especially the greats, like da Vinci, Michelangelo, van Gough, Monet..you name it and I'll be there obsessing over the beauty. Ooooh, and Picasso, especially his early work before he got into cubism" she exclaimed, her love of the arts overcoming her shyness for once. It was true, Ana had always loved the arts, da Vinci being one of her idols. She spaced out a bit, being reminded of her dream to go to Rome and Paris to visit his and Michelangelo's work.  

a6IANTsquid

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image
----------------------------------

Milo nodded, "Seems like it." he agreed, luckily, the butterlfies were gone and he was at easy again. He glanced back at his Angel in process nodding, he really wanted to finish her before leaving the studio. "Deal... I really want to finish her today." he admitted with a small smile, he would probably keep this one for his dorm.

When the girl mentioned some great artist, Milo couldn't help but get excited, he was more of a Frida Kahlo fan himself. Speacially after he'd found the quote of hers: 'I never paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality'. He could feel close to such a quote, specially with his reality being exactly what he painted.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:04 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

Awesome nerd

Aki Tsune
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Aki chuckled, turning his attention to Ana who was excitedly discussing her favorite artists. It amused him to know some of the ones she was naming. At least he knew something more than just what looks good.

He glanced back at Milo, watching his expression to change to his own sort of attentiveness and smiled. These people were interesting indeed. "Hey, what's your favorite artist? Maybe you and Ana will have things to talk about as well."

TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

"My favorite...Frida Kahlo."
he answered with a sure nod,she had been both talented and inspiring, specially all the pain she'd gone through after the trolley accident and her complicated love life. "She's definetly great." he added. Frida's usual work had been self-portraits, though each was special and held her emotions at the time... Milo was sort of jealous of how she painted what the felt and he could only paint what he saw, none of his paintings were ever emotionally connected to him.

"You'll both be studying here then?"
he asked Ana and Dudley, wondering if he'd see them much but realizing, he wasn't much of a studio person and would probably rarely come down. The art in the studio was great though... it was obvious that everyone was working hard on what they did. It was scary in a way, that everyone was working so hard meant that Milo also had to work hard, he didn't want to be behind or be told to keep art a 'hobby'.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:22 am
TeddyAssassin33

Nyan_Cupcakes

a6IANTsquid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Ana began listing listing off artists and their skills, Dudley's smile changed from enthusiastic to kind. Don't get him wrong, he would've loved to have a conversation with her about art, but for one he had no idea what half of the things she said meant, and for another thing, he didn't like art as much. "Cubism... So did he, like, draw squares?" the redhead asked while crossing his arms in thought. He quickly realized how stupid he sounded and shook his head with a sigh. "No, that's stupid. He drew cubes! Or did he paint them?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

a6IANTsquid

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 am
Awesome nerd

TeddyAssassin33

Nyan_Cupcakes

Hey y'all, don't wait on me to continue. I am currently out of commission and in the hospital, so I won't be able to reply to this much for a while, maybe about another week or so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:07 pm
Awesome nerd

a6IANTsquid

Nyan_Cupcakes

Aki Tsune
User Image

What do you do if They don't want you anymore?

Aki thought for a second to recollect the few artist names he had in his memory. None named Frida came to mind. "I actually don't know her. When we get together to talk music, show me some of her works. I'd like to see."

There wasn't much else to ask besides that. Plus, Aki kind of wanted to find out where he was dorming before the day was over. "Hey, Dudley, I want to go check out the dorms and unpack a bit before the day is done. You're welcome to stay here with Milo and Ana if you'd like. I can go myself."

Honestly he didn't know if he'd actually be alright finding his room on his own, but making his two friends leave a place they were excited about did not like a fun time.

TeddyAssassin33

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:14 pm
TeddyAssassin33

Nyan_Cupcakes

Yeah, you guys go on without me too. I'll be busy with finals and projects.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

☼ Milo Harris ☼

User Image

☼ Milo nodded, "Sure." he replied with a smile, he was always in the mood for art-talk, it was the only conversation her was good at. When Aki had mentioned checking his dorms, Milo made a mental note to check his own dorm later on, when he wasn't busy. He wasn't a very interested in what the dorm looked like or if he'd been paired off with anyone, it was unlikely that he even noticed his dorm mate with how in his own world Milo was.

Milo waved, "Hope you have luck finding the dorms, I'm gonna try and finish this..." he said to Aki, meaning to get back to the painting, he was tired and would've wanted to paint it while he could still remember the original idea.

OCC:

Awesome nerd
a6IANTsquid
TeddyAssassin33

NC_Nana

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers