Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was an odd day for Fox. The big blue skies above him had turned grey and weepy. The grass itched his hooves. And something, something he could not quite put his hoof on, was pulling at the back of his mind.

It was that doe. The blue and tawny one with the velvet-soft tail and Kimeti eyes.

Now, Fox was a free buck. He flew with the wind and chased the sun. Nothing held him down, not even a pretty doe.

'Nothing?' His conscience asked, 'Nothing will slow you down, eh? Make you stop and think for once?'

He shook his head and laughed at the thought. No, he was who he was, nothing could change that.

...Right?

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She too was blue with a velvet-soft tail and glowing eyes typical of kimeti, but she was not the doe he was thinking of. Still, perhaps, he would not be able to help but think of their similarities when, suddenly, she appeared between one breathe and the next as if stealing form from the light.

She blinked, then, "Is something bothering you?"

"Though, some young bucks want to keep their troubles close, so perhaps I might offer something to you in return for giving a morsel of a story to a mare such as myself," she mused with a smile. "So, a gift for your troubles if you're willing."

Blinded by Silence

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:15 am
Fox started as the doe appeared seemingly from nothing. Had he really been that zoned out? The dappled buck stopped and looked around for a moment, pausing in the light of the sun that seeped through the trees above. "Well, hi there, miss. Where did you come from?" He offered a easy smile, "Troubles, hm? Yeah, I suppose there is at least one." Fox paused for a moment, admiring the sky colored doe. "I guess I'm worried about the future. I'll be the first to admit that I am not the most careful buck. I'd go as far as to say I'm pretty reckless." He laughed, "I was just wondering if there was anything that could change me, you know? Make me grow up bit or something." The buck laughed again, "Pretty dumb, huh?"

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 am
"The goal shouldn't be change, not necessarily. Growth is not a matter of becoming someone fundamentally different, but of learning something new about oneself and adapting accordingly," Starburst said, head tilting just so to the side. "Perhaps I have an even better gift than I thought for you."

She considered her next words carefully before smiling, just a little mischievous, "May your children know the difference between being careful and being cautious, spontaneous and reckless, wisdom and maturity, and growth and change."

And with that she disappeared again just as quickly as she appeared (though, if he is particularly observant, he might notice just the tip of tail peaking up from the underbrush that quickly pulls out of view that looks suspiciously like hers but smaller).

Blinded by Silence

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:52 am
Fox listened carefully to the sky-doe's words of wisdom. Growth, huh? Well that definitely sounded better than changing, that's for sure. Maybe this stranger had a point. But while the message eased the senseless pulling in his mind, it was the entirety of the visit and what it meant that brought his cause of restlessness to the forefront. By now the doe had melted away, and so, with eyes wide, Fox murmured to the swamp before him.

"C-Children, huh?" He gulped, "Yup, I think that'll do it."

Amorpheous

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces