Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
[high-class suite] Roy (김상준) & Sam's dorm (OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:39 am
・゚.*✧ ♕ Roy  &  ________'s  HIGH  CLASS  SUITE ✧*:・゚
(1  slot  open  -  accepting  walk  ins)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bedroom -

Sleek bedrooms with two queen-sized beds separated by a long bedside table; each bed is equipped with a lamp on the latter side of the table. The bedroom is also equipped with a 30 inch monitor mounted against the wall, and under it, a tea/coffee table. Embellishments such as the chair and bedside table are set at a modern orange hue to give the room a pop.

Living  room  +  attached  kitchen -

The living room consists of a spacious area partially covered with a off-white carpet and on top of it, a black low glass-covered glass table. The living room is equipped with 2 white leather seats and a sofa that sits in front of a large 50 inch flat-screen tv.

The attached kitchen is a compact kitchen equipped with 2 gas burners, gas vent, stainless steel sink, and a conventional oven. The bar area seats 2 people as shown.

Study  Room -

The study room overlooks the student area between the two dormitory buildings and is a simple yet modern design. The room showcases wood floors, desks, and window frames that encase another 50 inch monitor. Students are also given iMac computers for study and personal use. Above the computer area are two cabinets that enclose an 8 cubby bookshelf.

Bathroom/Shower  -

The bathroom is a designed to bring a feel of nature meeting the modern world.With its wood-based sink counter and cabinets it showcases it's natural feel while various materials are used throughout the room. The shower's walls are made of glass so it is advisable for students to lock the doors for privacy. Keep in mind that the wall opposite of the entrance is entirely glass as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:53 am
Roy  is  speaking  ...

User Image

After his flight from Korea, Roy had immediately took a bus over to the campus to situate in his dorm

Roy didn't have much of a choice as to what school he wanted to go to. Whatever his parents said, he did, landing him a spot at the all-boys school "Princeton Academy" which his parent helped fund to build

Although Roy came from a wealthy family, he did not enjoy being pampered like a prince - in fact, he found it quite burdensome. Little did he know that he'd get a shocker of his life walking into his dorm room

[POV SWITCH]

Roy enters the room's passcode and enters. He gaped in awe of the spacious suite that was much more welcoming than the "regular dorms" he'd seen online.

Roy groaned, "Dad, I would've been alright with a normal dorm.."

Dragging his feet across the wood floor and into the bedroom, he situated himself on the bed closest to window and started to unpack his things into the shared closet.

"I guess all there is now is to wait for my dorm mate"

감사합니다,  You  may  now  speak

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:22 pm
Roy  is  speaking  ...

User Image

After roaming around the flat for what seemed to be an eternity, Roy had decided to step out and visit his teachers for this semester. He had after all transferred in at an awkward time in the school year

"I'd better go off then

[exit]

감사합니다,  You  may  now  speak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

» Samuel Dubois «

"No one's gonna take my soul away,
I'm living like Jim Morrison..."

Sam walks into the huge dorm with a few different bags of luggage, looking around in amazement at the quality. He'd heard that there were fancier dorms around campus but he never thought that he'd actually get one. His older brother wanted nothing but the best for him.

He sighs gently as he wandered around the dorm until he found the bedroom where it was obvious his roommate was already in. The ebony haired male sat his bags down on the empty bed and continued his gazing. "I wonder where my roommate is?" His accent was very thick and very French. It's amazing how anyone could have begun to understand a word he was saying since he flew in from France this morning.

"...what I truly want,
It's innocence lost...innocence lost

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

(( OOC: It's a shame I can't reply since I'm technically in class x.x. Nice choice of art *u* ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 pm
chanyeoIs
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

(( OOC: It's a shame I can't reply since I'm technically in class x.x. Nice choice of art *u* ))

[[OCC: Awh dammit! I completely forgot about the post before mine. Pfffft. Had a brain fart. I'll find something for him to do until Roy comes back or something 3nodding And thank you! I like Roy's picture too~]]  

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items