Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 pm
Aija had never liked cars, and they probably weren't very happy with her either. She could barely reach the pedals unless she had the seat as far forward as it would go, and she didn't have a license. When she did drive, she had a nasty need for speed that once ended in her destroying an old wooden bridge and breaking a rib... that also happened to be the last time she drove a car.

As much as she didn't like cars, she thought it was best to explore the garage anyway. It was nice to see what Rocket had at their disposal here, and she liked to know her surroundings. Her hair was braided and pinned up under her grunt hat, to avoid getting oil or grease or whatever else might come out of a car on it; the hat sat a bit funny on her head, but better than nasty car things in her hair. Aija passed a few working grunts, but one in particular caught her eye.

That tall one. Tall people sucked. They walked around, all... tall. And big. And able to see things that were far above her head. What jerks. Naturally, she wanted to talk to this tall jerk. "Hey, you!" She called out, bouncing up to the tall brunet, "You work with the cars?" Aija asked him, hopping around to get in front of him before he could turn to face her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:22 pm
Kyle and Ryan were on detail duty today, pretty much clean up some of the assigned vehicles, wash them down, and make sure no trash was left on the inside, it was tedious word and Kyle greatly disliked this part of the job, but he did it anyway, even if it meant that his partner had to put up with his bad attitude and complaining.

Though it was finally time for a break, Kyle and Ryan had finished their food, and were spending the last of their break standing with one of the cars talking, Ryan sitting in the passenger side seat, while Kyle leaned against the hood, sleeves of his grunt uniform rolled up and crossed over his chest.
Neither of them expected another Rocket to come charging up to them and it reflected in the slightly widened eyes and momentarily speechless airs about them.

Kyle was the first to compose, a darker eyebrow arching as he looked this small girl up and down. "I drive them- if that's what you're getting at." He replied  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:28 pm
"Ah, good! Was hoping to find car person here!" She said, breaking into a grin. She looked over at the other guy with him, this one was shorter; she liked him more, but he was still far too tall. So she still didn't like him just yet. "Do you drive them too?" Aija looked at the car they were in front of, gave it a short glare(really, she had no desire to ever drive one again...), then looked back up at Kyle.

"I wish to know more about the cars. And the jobs that have cars and driving! And hello, is very good to meet you both! I am Aija, I do not drive cars." With her friendly greeting, Aija offered her hand to Ryan first(shorter people got priority), then next to Kyle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:38 pm
Kyle could barely understand a word she was saying, only that she was talking... he picked up the word car a lot, and that she needed a car person?
Kyle frowned, sharing a glance with Ryan who upon being asked if he was a driver blinked, reaching out to take the girl's hand
"Uh... not really."

"I'm the driver." Kyle said pointedly. "And why do you need to know more about cars? can't you go take a class or something?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 pm
"Why would I take class when I could just ask people? I will not drive. You see..." She cleared her throat, "I am not good size to drive cars. The pedals do not reach my feet well. So! I thought, 'I will go talk to car people'! See good plan?" Aija laughed, moving around between them to sit on the hood of the car. Looking quizzical, she held up a hand and started counting questions on her fingers. "What kind of places do you drive to? Can you drive planes? How fast can you drive without dying? Is your name really 'The Driver'?"

With the last question, she got a glint of amusement in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 pm
Kyle, who had dismissed the shaking hand stared at the girl as she made her way over and continued to ask them questions. Still not entirely sure what she wanted the light brunette man frowned at her for a long time after she finished her questions.

"Uhhh... okay, here is the answer to all of those... Piss off."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:57 pm
Aija rose a brow, frowning steadily and looking Kyle over. She took a deep breath, then... burst out laughing.

"Piss off! Aha! That is funny, you are funny big guy. Will call you, Mister Piss Off," she said playfully, crossing her legs. "Or Mister Piss? Has more ringing to it, don't you think?" She asked, directing that to Ryan. Uncrossing her legs and swinging her feet back and forth, she looked back at Kyle, still grinning cheerfully. "Is it not allowed to make conversations here? Just for fun, meet co-workers? You are so serious. Bah!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 pm
The moment Kyle stood up off the vehicle, his shoulders carrying a very clear manner of aggression, Ryan was up out of his seat as well, stepping forward and putting a hand on his partners shoulders to stop him before he got another step forward.

Ryan who seemed to quickly want to take control of the situation looked over to Aija.
"Look, don't start anything," Ryan told the girl "You don't just walk up to people rambling like that and demanding things, okay? If you need help be a little less forceful, And don't call us by anything but our names, please." Ryan reasoned.

Whatever Ryan's intention, it was clear he didn't want things to escalate, as they would have, if the look in Kyle's slightly narrowed eyes was any indication of how he would have handled it.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:04 pm
Aija snorted, taking note of the taller one's aggressive(see? Tall people were evil) body language, but otherwise keeping her own posture relax. She gave a snort, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well! Would call you by names, but when I said mine, I did not get any names back. What else do I call you? The Driver and... uh... other guy? And was not demanding things! Was curious about the things you do! And the car stuff, because I do not understand it. I only wanted to meet the people who work in here." She didn't like Ryan's tone, and decide, she liked Kyle more. At least he was upfront about how he felt! The other guy came in, all preachy, telling her not to 'ramble' and 'demand' things. Hmph. Whatever. She'd play along; she just wanted to know the people who dealt with the cars! Obviously, they were an unsavoury bunch.

Aija slid off the car and stood with her back straight, arms crossed and chest puffed out. "If you will be mad about silly nickname, will you give me actual name to call you?" She asked Kyle, looking up at him with an eyebrow raised. She might have liked this one more than the shorter one now, but she still didn't like him. She had to crane her neck way too far to look him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:13 pm
"If you shut up for five seconds we might have given them to you." Kyle snapped. "but it pisses me off being expected to answer a stupid ******** list of questions. you entitled little b***h!"

"Ooookay" Ryan said holding a hand out to both of them, though he turned to Aija "Would you mind leaving? we still have a job to do."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:35 pm
Aija rolled her eyes, forgoing her calm demeanor and giving Kyle a sharp glare. "Oh, I am so sorry! I have interrupted your work. You seemed very busy and hard at work, and questions are obviously too hard for you people to answer. I will find someone smarter, I do not want to see you two anymore." Walking off, Aija waited until she was a reasonable distance away(because, lets be honest; both of them were nearly or were at least a foot taller than her), she turned back and, with a s**t eating grin, yelled, "Have fun babysitting your friend's anger problems!"

And with that, she scampered out of the garage and into an elevator.

--

Aija didn't think much of the two guys she'd met, but when she scribbled down notes on them in her journal(right next to a recipe for corn bread she'd found), she put, "Angry baby and the babysitter. Not fun, stick in butt". After her notes, she went about her day, went to do her own work, and later found herseylf in the cafeteria for dinner.

She hated being in the cafeteria when it was crowded; she got elbows to the face and people stepping on her left and right; sometimes she would laugh it off, give the perpetrator a quick glare and a snide comment, but other times she got more angry. Especially when they sneered at her instead of apologizing, then laughed with their friends about it. The guy in question tonight? After he turned his back to her, Aija kicked him in the back of the knee and smacked him hard upside the head when he fell. After a chorus of laughter from his friends, Aija stalked off and sat down huffily at the nearest open seat.

"a*****e," she muttered under her breath and rubbing the red spot on her cheek where she'd been elbowed, it took her a few moments to notice the person she sat across from.

Whoops. She was slightly regretting being rude to him earlier, now. Great.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:50 pm
There hadn't been anything spectacular about Kyle's day after the incident with the female grunt annoyed him. Ryan and him had finished up their break, and got back to work on the last of the cars before getting the rest of the day off.
Ryan hadn't done training in the morning like Kyle had, so his partner opted out to go do that while Kyle was more looking forward to getting something to eat.

He generally didn't care who sat at the same bench at him, most of the time people here weren't complete idiots, and either didn't bother Kyle, or opted to eat in silence themselves.
So as someone moved to sit down on the other side of him, Kyle glanced up only to find that it was the same girl that had been bugging him before.
Kyle stared at her for a couple of seconds from under his brow, before lowering his eyes back to his feed "Go find another table." He grumble to her pointedly.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:20 am
Aija met his gaze, quickly hiding her surprise, and picked up a cup of apple sauce off her tray. She gave Kyle a glare as she tore of lid off and shoved her spoon in it. "No." And she shoved a bite of apple sauce in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:28 am
Kyle narrowed his eyes at her response, propping his elbow on the table top next to his tray, lifting his head a little so that his eyes had a clearer view of her "So what? You're following me around now? You think its funny to be annoying?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:32 am
Aija lowered her cup of applesauce and pursed her lips. "I did not see you until I was already sitting. I do not take orders from you, so I am not moving." She said with a huff, "I am just eating this applesauce. In peace!" And she took an aggressive spoonful, accidentally biting down on the spoon and wincing. She finished the bite and put a hand to her cheek, muttering an 'ow' under her breath.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff