Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Shirota - The City of White Sands Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

Shirota The City of White Sands
      _________ A tourists dream

What was formerly a popular tourist attraction has now degenerated into a city filled with raging and crazy civilians. Dark fires burn in Shirota day and night, either from violent riots or cult-like sacrificial rituals. Crime, of course, had always existed in the city, but only in remote corners and far from the public eye. Formerly known as one of the most peaceful cities in the Fire Nation, it has since degenerated into a state of madness no different than any other city in the nation.

Geographically, Shirota is in an advantageous position, packed between a dormant volcano and the sea. In addition to its tourism business, it also has a flourishing trade running through it between the Fire and Water Countries. It has simultaneously one of the most lax and the most strict entry requirements, allowing a plethora of people to come in regardless of their nationality but only if they have impeccable papers. While technically a part of Hi no Kuni, it has just as many Mizu no Kuni civilians present in its boundaries at any one time.

Atop the mountain behind Shirota is an old shrine, abandoned long ago and only cleaned on a weekly basis to keep it looking pretty for all the tourists that hike their way up the mountain. It overlooks the city, giving a clean, bird's-eye view. This is the group's rendezvous point, should they be separated, and even if they aren't, this is where they will stop at to hash out their plans.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:12 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Jounin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

The rest of the group fell into a formation around Tsuki that she could not have made better even if she wanted to, which she didn't because she was scared of what the person who originally gave the orders for the formation would think of her. As handy as the formation was for travel, however, she would not enter the city as a murder squad. No, wit search and rescue as the first priority of the mission, she hoped that everyone else would agree with her opinion that they would have enter with much more delicacy than a nine man murder squad would ever give them.

Instead of heading straight into the city, Tsuki ordered a timid, "Stop!" to halt the group at the shrine that she had described as their rendezvous point should they ever be separated. Good thing that didn't occur. Apart from a few groups of bloodthirsty civilians, the group had met no threats. There had been no fighting on the way to the shrine. Sure, a few tried to attack them, but the group had moved past the axe-wielding lumberjacks with so much speed that Tsuki didn't even have the time to scream "run."

Once everyone had stopped at the shrine, she focused her eyes on the city in the distance. Again, she had to trick herself into believing but not really that she was just talking to herself. When she felt ready Tsuki forced herself to relay the words she had painstakingly chosen during the trip, "We'll rest here for a bit and make preparations to enter the city. Everyone, continue sticking together and stay vigilant even as you rest. Search and rescue is our priority, so we'll continue with that in mind.

"Chakra sensors, when you feel ready, please try to locate any shinobi in the city from here. We are specifically looking for a male chuunin Idol-Kurama, a female jounin Namida-Jyuugo, and a male jounin Mokuton-Hyouton. We'll decide on what to do from what you find.

"To everyone, I'd like to place a few seals on those who wouldn't mind. It'll help me keep tabs on you while also helping me provide defenses for each individual."

Having said the last of what she wanted for now, Tsuki finally looked directly at the people she had been talking to. Those who stepped up accepting her offer of seals would be asked by Tsuki if they could lend her their arm. Whichever arm was thrust at her would be wrapped in several paper tags, pre-inscribed with any variety of seals, and the seals that were originally on the tags would slip onto the skin of the arm. It was a standard array that each person got: Ban for recon, Kyakko for stealth, Kyomon for a low-level barrier, Kuramasu to restrict opponents in an anti-chakra zone with the right placement of allies, and Housui for a higher level barrier. Once each paper tag was empty, Tsuki would seal it back into her body. (7159 + 497 = 7656 total)
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 200/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (5 at chuunin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Seals, scrolls and barriers can travel through organic and synthetic material
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
↬ . . .

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
TEXT
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:17 pm
            User ImageUser Image

The Walk

xxxxxAs they set out, Tomiji felt relaxed, knowing that everyone seemed to have fallen into their respective positions. It allowed him time to think and talk with Hiruma, who seemed to already have a million questions after just meeting him. Looking at Hiruma, he could tell he was highly physical and Tomiji was willing to wager that he was even a little bit faster than himself. It seemed like it was going to be the beginning of a long friendship, or so one would hope. After Hiruma finished his questions, Tomiji was silent for a moment, gathering his thoughts, wondering where to begin and what parts to leave out. He had done so much since leaving Kiri he knew not where to begin. So, in the end, he picked what he assumed would be the beginning. He pulled his pipe out, lighting it as he spoke with Hiruma. "Hmmm, where to start. I began my career as a shinobi in Kirigakure, serving as the personal student of the Mizukage at the time, Turpis. It was he who fostered my growth as a close range fighter. But one day, he simply vanished without a trace, leaving behind an empty office. This plunged the village into chaos, as one might assume. In the ensuing chaos, a young man took power. Naturally as the student of the Mizukage, I felt the position was rightfully mine, but the village elders had other plans, and wanted a puppet that they could use to their hearts desire. So the village and I went our separate ways, and I have yet to return to it since." He paused for a moment, puffing on his pipe, letting the odor of the smoke drift through the air and over the group. It was truly a nasty habit, but one he couldn't put down after all these years. He looked about, scanning the treeline before returning his gaze to Hiruma. "Now, as a newly liberated Jounin, I found myself free to do all the things in life I wanted to do. For the most part, I found myself traveling where ever I wanted, when ever I want too. I made a living as a soldier of fortune, working for the highest bidder, fighting for one lord or another. It was bloody work, but I was good at it. And that was how I went about my life till one day I found myself outmatched. Beaten, bloody, and bruised I found myself before the gates of a small Monastery somewhere in the Lightning Country. The monks took me, clothed me, fed me. They taught me new ways of thinking, and new ways of fighting. But enough of that, why don't you tell me about yourself. You seem to be fond of licking the wind, and I can tell your eyes aren't normal." Without even waiting for a reply, Tomiji turned his attention back to the road. Off to the side a small cart was passing, being steered by a man who seemed as old as the rickety cart he was riding. The only threat he possessed was falling off his cart and landing on someone when his heart finally stopped ticking.

The Shrine

xxxxxSurprisingly, the group had managed to make it to the rendezvous point unharmed and without any major conflict. He was almost proud of the small band. Well, large band as it would seem now. There was no way they were gonna be able to make it into the city was a group this size. If they tried to enter like this, the towns people would be onto them before they even made it into the city. It seemed for now, they would have to devise a new plan and scout ahead. His ears perked up as the leader mentioned she would be placing seals on those who were willing. Tomiji was the first to walk over, rolling back the sleeves over his left arm, revealing a heavily scarred arm. As he waited for the sealer, the veins around his eyes pulsated and bulged. While he wouldn't be able to find the shinobi they were looking for with his eyes, he could still see anything coming withing a 5km radius. "Those of you without Sensory abilities, move to the corners of the shrine and scout the perimeter. For now, this should serve as a good base of operations as we prepare to enter the city. The previous instructions also still stand: If you become separated or isolated from your companion, return to the shrine. We don't know whats waiting for us in the city and we can't afford to be picked off one by one." It seemed that once again, he was starting to take command of the group despite his best efforts. Years of war seemed to be taking their toll on him if he felt he needed to take command every time they stopped. It almost made him laugh for a moment. He looked out at the group, wondering how many of them had ever seen a real war, or even been in hardened combat. Even more, he hoped they would never have to see something like that for themselves. He knew so little about them all, but already after just the walk from their village to this shrine, he felt close to them. It was the first time in a long time he had felt that about anything. (7656 + 904 = 8560 total)

xxxxx

Jounin - Rogue - Taijutsu Master - Hyuuga (Neo-Byakugan) - Shikotsumyaki (Kaguya)

SPEED: 10 +1 = 11
                                                                                  STRENGTH: 10 +1 = 11
                                                                                  CP: 200/200

Passive:
                                                                                  Mirror Image Taijutsu (+1/+1)

Neo-Byakugan

Jounin: Corundum - Hardness Bones

Dance of the Larch
                                                                                  Passive
                                                                                  Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                  It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the way there, Lucifer didn't do all that much. Keeping his composure around Ruka--swear to god, whatever level of attraction this was, it was dangerous--and manipulated the lumberjack's axes back at them in the crossfire. So essentially, he was playing a tower defense game the whoooole way towards the town. Sure, it meant that by working his a** off, the other two dingleberries playing good ol' chum and getting to know each other could have some nice, frivolous conversation, and their squad leader could just up and pretend that absolutely nothing was happening for the three hours they were travelling to their destination. But hey, as long as everyone was safe, it was okay that he was sweaty and gross by the time they reached the area. Doing triple backflips and expending ridiculous amounts of mental energy for three hours straight kinda did that to you. But...as long as she were safe. That was all that mattered. 'Wait...as long as she were safe? Why...why is my mind so quickly jumping to her, over everyone else that's here?' He took a short while after landing to gather his thoughts, to make sense some small portion of just what the hell was going on inside of his brain.

In the midst of his thoughts, he stole another glance at Ruka, hoping in his mind that she were looking back at him. Either way, he just sat there, staring into her eyes for a short spell. What was so magical about her? There shouldn't be any woman in the world who could get to him. Only the other way around. But she was special. Special in a way he couldn't begin to describe, but in a way he would be finding out, even if it meant his downfall. "Tsuki...what's our next move?" The seemingly nonexistent girl may have been surprised that Lucifer knew her name; naturally, upon immigrating to the leaf village, Lucifer had taken the time to research all available files on the village shinobi, even if the only available information to a Jounin were a name and a face. Needless to say, none of the ninja who introduced themselves before needed to do so for his sake; he knew all of their names well before they'd been acquainted. But that was off-topic from the matter at hand.

From the description he'd been given before, the most viable option was to assemble at the far end of the city after a day of investigating the disappearances. Even if that meant fending off the hostile locals for a day. Even the citizens of the village were completely off the hook; something on this planet, some dark energy seemed to be corrupting them. Hopefully, this string of missions they would be going on would serve to remedy the issue, but there wasn't much hope at this point in time. For now, he simply waited patiently for a response from their team leader. [8560 + 493 = 9053]

Chakra: 350/350
                                                            Stats: 10/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:22 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

During the walk Michael was pretty quiet except to himself, constantly mumbling to himself about the situation, running scenarios through his head. Ninty-nine of them ended pretty well, only one of them ended pretty badly. And that was the plan he would suggest never ever. The lumberjacks who attack got a nice trench under them as the others ran while he just strolled whistling a tune. Several chakra signatures were caught from his eye but they all stayed their distance as they saw the group's size.

When they finally arrived at the campsite he covered his eye back up and listened for orders. When the mention of sealing was brought up after the newcomer he walked to the sealer and lifted his headband. After the seal was applied and his headband replaced, he turned to the man named Tomiji and nodded at his orders before jumping into a tree and then when he was kinda sure no one was looking he sprouted his wings and took off into the air to scout.

As he circled around he noticed several groups trying to sneak up but they were soon "discouraged" by either the earthquakes that opened the fissures beneath them or the uh cubes of white light that completely eradicated their existance. While keeping an eye on the group he would just circle out of their line of sight.

After a while something caught his eye as if something was moving in the trees. Lifting the headband for a second he would see no chakra signatures but would decide to head back to the group to report.

Upon landing several yards from the camp, his wings would fold back into his body as he approached the squad he recovered his eye and then spoke up. "Uh I hate to burst any happy bubbles, but I am almost completely certain someone or somethin' is followin' us.

[9053 + 314 = 9367] 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
--

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:13 am
As Arashi walked ahead of war, he was surprised by the attacks that were thrown at them but by the time he could react and spot the danger, war had already taken Care of the threats. After the lumberjack incident, Arashi was glad his back was covered but knew that if he was to get any action from this position he'd have to be more alert, which was not one of his best traits. Once they arrived and were given orders, Arashi was reluctant to accept the seal from Tsuki because he always view that stuff as voodoo that he didnt understand or trust, but he knew he had to trust his teammates so he put his right hand forward and received the seal. After receiving the seal and turning to see war flying away, he wasnt even surprised by this time because he obviously had a ton more tricks up his sleeve. He sat down amongst his standing teammates until he heard earthquakes and knew instantly that war spotted something. Because thats what he did on the way there. He stood up and once war came within sight he ran toward him once he heard that something was found He clenched his fist in excitement and a small jolt of electricity could be seen flash around his fist for a split second.
"you think we should check that out or is it no big deal?"
He anticipated that they needed to do some scouting, and even if it was no big deal, Arashi was just hoping for a chance to burn some of his built up energy.
[9367 + 267 = 9634]  

bentleyc

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""

Kendall was observant the entire way to the Shrine. Many things caught his attention; the pink flare back in his pupils as he scouted around them. He'd seen the lumberjacks coming a mile away, but he was nowhere near worried. They couldn't do anything that didn't deserve to be done, honestly. He was focused on looking for more pressing threats to the group. Hiruma spoke to Hiruma of his past, prompting little reaction from Kendall, who merely took in that the man had just pretty much openly admitted to having left his village because his village didn't pick him to be their leader. It mattered not in the mind of Kendall. He had his help fro now and that was enough. He caught an axe out of midair, squinting as he turned and looked to Lucifer who seemed to have missed it with a slightly off put look. He turned and with a simple chuck, sent it back from whence it came, not caring for the life of the idiot who tried to kill him not seconds before. He removed his cross bow from his back, now tempted to rid them of their woodcutter problem altogether, for no reason other than to save someone else the trouble. But that wasn't their mission. Their mission was search and rescue. With a calm sigh Kendall's apathetic glare continued as he searched a whole mile around them.

When they reached the Shrine the man in his suit maintained his positioning around the center of the group, his sensory abilities never really turned off. He felt pretty secure in their position. With other sensors he allowed himself to relax and his eyes returned to normal. Tsuki offered to give people seals and while it was a good idea, Kendall was less interested in being one of those with a seal on her body. Besides he could put his own seals down if need be, and fairly effectively. He leaned against a tree, fiddling with a few sets of seals as he opened his mind to different possibilities of the mission and preparing for as many as he could. As he finished, something pinged in his mind. Narrowing his eyes, he looked in the direction he felt whatever it was and moved closer to Tsuki. Michael had just arrived and delivered his report, Kendall nodding to affirm what he had said. He didn't seem extremely worried, but it was something to be aware of at least, so he was now on alert. "Prepare yourselves. This could start to get ugly." With that last warning he would take aim and narrow his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
⇝C H A K R A: 350/350 xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxKonohagakure Sannin

The walk.

............It wasn't long after Hiruma had asked his bombardment of questions that Tomiji had pulled out the pipe from his haori, lit it, and then took a puff off the thing before finally beginning his story which truth be told, Hiruma was actually looking forward to hearing.'I began my career as a shinobi in Kirigakure, serving as the personal student of the Mizukage at the time, Turpis.' Ahh. So it seemed there was another Kirigakure shinobi among them, or in Ji's case, former Kiri shinobi, and to be taught by the Mizukage himself! That in itself is one of the biggest honors a shinobi could get, or so Hiruma thought. 'But one day, he simply vanished without a trace, leaving behind an empty office.' Ouch. That had to hurt. Having your master just up and leave, not giving you a reason as to why or even a good bye? That is as close as it could possibly get to losing a family member. 'So the village and I went our separate ways, and I have yet to return to it since.' Despite being a Sanin, Hiruma was still quite unfamiliar with the whole Elder and Kage relationship. Did they have more authority than the Kage; were they on equal grounds and simply just advisers for the Kage? From the sound of it, whatever the case may be, it seemed like the Kiri Elders were corrupt. Since this story of his past seemed to be a while back, Hiruma had no way of telling if that was still the case, but he hoped not. As Tomiji took a moment to puff his pipe, the young Kaguya looked around and flicked his tongue once, then twice and instantly got a read of several signatures. Naturally, his instincts were telling him to dispatch them here and now, and as much as he wanted to, he couldn't. He was suppose to play the roll of a Chuunin and that's what he was going to do, and with that, he hoped the others got wind of them as well and would do something about the threat before harm could be dealt to the group. Hearing a voice to his left again, Hiruma turned his gaze back over to Tomiji and continued to listen. 'I found myself traveling where ever I wanted, when ever I want too.' Hiruma let out a soft half chuckle half exhale as he found himself being slightly envious of his new partner. How long had it been since Hiruma was able to get out of the village? Three years? Four? He has been undercover so long he had practically lost track. Well, that wasn't completely true. The young man knew how long but he didn't wish to trouble himself of digging into his memory banks to find the answer.

............Tired of his arms swaying back and forth, Hiruma raised them to chest level and proceeded to cross them over each other, locking them in place. With a blink of his eye he turned his thermal vision off and let his eyes adjust to the light before looking to the sky to check the time. It seemed they were making good time and so far had a steady pace. 'Beaten, bloody, and bruised I found myself before the gates of a small Monastery somewhere in the Lightning Country.' That statement caused a perk in one of Hiruma's eyebrows as his curiosity peaked. How could he have lost? He was personally trained by the Mizukage! Not only that, but wasn't he just dealing with everyday thugs? Could his intel have been wrong and he walked into a trap? Before he could ask, it seemed Tomiji had decided to change the subject and became more interested in Hiruma, specifically his tongue and eyes. Damn.. so he did notice? Letting out a soft laugh to himself Hiruma shook his head before looking up back at the sky. "Well, where to begin, hn? These two traits of mine originate from I guess what you would call my clan. The Erimaki clan of the Fire Country had always had rumors surrounding them: their wives were snakes, they turned into alligators in the night to hunt weak animals, even that they turned into dragons to terrorize villages. None of the rumors were true, of course. But all rumors are grounded in some sort of reality. Since the first member of the Erimaki clan, Takeo Erimaki, tamed a snake who killed one of his fellow Shinobi, no one thought nicely of the clan. Over the years, living in isolation with their reptilian comrades, the Erimaki began to develop traits similar to the animals, as if they were indeed breeding with them. Of the clan, a handful of Erimaki ventured around the world, settling in any number of the various Shinobi villages. They married some outside the clan, and those with the pure Erimaki bloodline became few in number. However, the persistent physical resemblance always served to remind those of the blood of their identity."

............As a thought entered his mind it caused him to chuckle slightly before he shook his head to rid himself of the thought and continued on with his story. "After several generations, those who held prejudice against the Erimaki in Konoha died, and the reptile tamers were once again allowed within the ranks of the Konoha Shinobi. Since this change several years ago, the Erimaki have lived within Konoha without incident. Those within the village married those not of the Erimaki bloodline. Those with pure Erimaki blood grew even thinner yet, until only a handful who still lived carried pure Erimaki blood. These few men and women, though directly related, were driven to inbreed in order to keep their bloodline pure. Word of this rapidly spread, and public opinion of the Erimaki decreased even more. At this point, however, most do not associate those who carry a thin amount of the blood to be true Erimaki. But you see, that was several generations ago, so by now we practically have no pure Erimaki anymore, but even so, our number is still strong. We have adapted so to not go extinct, and Erimaki traits are beginning to show up in crossbreeds now, so you don't have to be pureblooded to be a 'true' Erimaki anymore." Hiruma would turn to Tomiji and apologize for going on a winded story when all he asked for was details on his eyes and tongue. "Now that you know the background, you can better grasp what I am about to say. Since our clan is so close with reptiles, we take on their traits the closer we become. As my eyes and tongue would indicate, I have chosen the Snake family of reptiles to attune with. When my eyes change like that, I can see thermal signatures and heat trails of where people have been recently. And as for my tongue, snakes use smell to track their prey. They smell by using their forked tongues to collect airborne particles, then passing them to the vomeronasal organ or Jacobson's organ in the mouth for examination. The fork in the tongue gives snakes a sort of directional sense of smell and taste simultaneously. They keep their tongues constantly in motion, sampling particles from the air, ground, and water, analyzing the chemicals found, and determining the presence of prey or predators in the local environment. And yes, I can still smell through my nose normally, I didn't lose my sense of smell from my more human side." Hiruma let out a soft laugh as he joked with Tomiji.

The Shrine.

............After the original encounter with the lumberjacks from before, it seemed the rest of the journey was smooth sailing as they had no more contretemps. Walking into the room with Tomiji at his side, Hiruma scanned to the right and flicked his tongue to get a good taste of the area, and from the lack of anything weird coming up, it seemed they were in the clear for now. Reaching behind himself the young Kaguya retrieved a water bottle from his carrying sack and took a small swig from it's contents before offering it to anyone else who wished to have some. If anyone decided to drink some, he would wait until everyone was finished before putting it back into the sack. Ji spoke up about how this would be a good base of operations and further emphasized that if you were to get separated from your companions then you return here and wait. Seeing others go and get sealed up by Tsuki he decided it was best he did so too and thus he walked over and rolled up his left sleeve and stuck his arm out for her. After they were applied he thanked her and gave the young leader a bow and turned to the entrance of the place, rolling his sleeve back down in the process. With a blink of his eyes he switched back to his thermal vision and started to sample the air some more to keep a lookout while the others got ready. When Michael returned from his flight and warned them of someone nearby, Hiruma sampled the air once more and found that he wasn't lying. There was something nearby, but what? Listening to Kendall's warning to get ready he nodded to the medic and held his palms out. A moment or so later two forearm bones extended out of his palms to create two very long, sharp, and hard stabbing instruments. [10,071 Previous Total + 1,585 = 11,656 Total]

............-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                                  Techniques Used:
                                                                  • Dance of the Willows Passive x2
                                                                  It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

Stats
                                                                  • Speed: 13
                                                                  • Strength: 10
                                                                  • Current bone strength: Diamond [Sannin]

Passives
                                                                  • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                                  • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Snake Vision: On command, Hiruma can switch his vision to see heat trails and thermal signatures.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Constrictor's Body: Hiruma has exceptional muscle control and strength and is capable of restraining any size of opponent. [+1/+1]
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Vibration Sensitivity: The part of the body in direct contact with the ground is very sensitive to vibration; thus, a snake can sense other organisms approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Elongated Fangs: Hiruma can store Black Mamba poison inside his fangs that he can release into the bloodstream of his opponent's body when bitten. A single bite is capable of killing anywhere from 10-25 adults. The venom is a fast acting neurotoxin. Its bite delivers about 100–120 mg of venom, on average; however, it can deliver up to 400 mg. If the venom reaches a vein, 0.25 mg/kg is sufficient to kill a human in 50% of cases. The initial symptom of the bite is local pain in the bite area, although not as severe as snakes with hemotoxins. The victim then experiences a tingling sensation in the mouth and extremities, double vision, tunnel vision, severe confusion, fever, excessive salivation (including foaming of the mouth and nose) and pronounced ataxia (lack of muscle control). If the victim does not receive medical attention, symptoms rapidly progress to severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, pallor, shock, nephrotoxicity, cardio toxicity and paralysis. Eventually, the victim experiences convulsions, respiratory arrest, coma and then death. Without antivenin, the mortality rate is nearly 100%, among the highest of all venomous snakes. Depending on the nature of the bite, death can result at any time between 15 minutes and 3 hours.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Snake's Tongue: Snakes use smell to track their prey. They smell by using their forked tongues to collect airborne particles, then passing them to the vomeronasal organ or Jacobson's organ in the mouth for examination. The fork in the tongue gives snakes a sort of directional sense of smell and taste simultaneously. They keep their tongues constantly in motion, sampling particles from the air, ground, and water, analyzing the chemicals found, and determining the presence of prey or predators in the local environment.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT]
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT]
                                                                  • [CLAN] The user develops a bond with his/her reptilian companion. Through this bond, the user effectively increases their combat potential with their companion, as well as limits him/herself to only training that particular type of reptile.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Through careful thought and training with one's companion, the users has the ability to speak with any animal of the same species as his/her reptilian pet.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
                                                                  • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                                  • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                                  Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: "Focus."
Chakra Pool: 180/180
Crush: NA
Ryo: 9,000

User ImageThis Silence < < Theme Music

.::.Under this crushing wait, I'm sinking
It never goes away, the thinking
Echoes in empty rooms decaying
Alone to face the rest of me

So long sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

User Image

[Ninjutsu Specialist] ▬▬▬▬ [Chuunin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kirigakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

Ruka waiting for her body to be released from Lucifer's grasp. Feeling the magnetic energy between the two of them it was making her head spin. Remaining completely still as it seemed far to long a moment to stand there while the others began to head off. His words dancing into her ears yet again and his honestly shocked her but was he really being truthful. 'Way is he getting to me?' her own voice screamed in her head. His words almost sounded like a confession as they pushed her own thoughts out and replaced them with sweet words. His hold on her waist was released as the two parted feeling like two magnets being pulled apart. Hesitating for a moment Ruka turned to look at Lucifer for a quick second before dashed after the others. Her body leap into the air as her long white hair flowing behind her like a sea of stars. The fabric that dressed her body moved with ease simply adding to her graceful appearance. Following behind her was Lucifer of course, keeping close to her for a moment before moving into position. Her eye shifted to look at him one last time before this mission went into full effect but even when that did happen Ruka was unsure if she could completely push away these feeling he had sparked within her. His final words caused her cold expression to softly sightly. She however was unable to say anything in return as Lucifer faded into the back of the group. Leaving her with a faintly embarrassed expression which was hidden from his sight. She had to focus on this mission! Shaking her head Ruka put her full attention into everything but Lucifer or tried to. Ruka would look back every once in a while in the three hours they traveled through the thick forest. Luckily each time she looked Lucifer's hazel eyes were elsewhere.

The Shrine

They traveled in formation for a time with Tsuki and herself in the middle. A timid but sudden stop escaped the girl as the whole group came to a halt. Stopping at the shrine Ruka knew by now it took Tsuki some time to speak so she waiting along with everyone else. It seemed they would rest here before heading into the city but they were still on alert. A sigh escaped into the air from her pink lips only to step forward in acceptance of Tsuki's seal. It was quick and easy and took no time at all, thankfully. Ruka was about to take a moment of rest as she began to head over to a tree but was stopped in her tracks as Michael spoke aloud. Her head turning in his direction then in the direction he spoke of. Hearing the voice of Kendall and the warming within his tone Ruka moved into a fighting stance as a thread of black lighting danced around her body. Slowly making her way back towards the center of the group. Black lighting jumped around her body as her pink hue scanned the area around them. Slowly stepping backwards towards Lucifer without even realizing it. [11656 Previous Total + 530 = 12186 Total]

.::. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am I torturing myself?
Inhaling all these memories
Like a breath of fire sent from hell

So long Sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

Fight Music > > CrazyUser Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Kagetsukiko

-EM- Epic Muffin

The Chilling Autumn Rains

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

Kono Jounin ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 264/264
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXXFollowing the large group slowly, Nobuyuki kept his arms crossed over his chest stiffly as he did so. His piercing green eyes shifted around the surrounding area, looking for any source of threat or incoming people he had to be weary of. When the lumberjacks attacked the group the pink-haired Jounin kept himself from doing anything, knowing that the rest of the group could easily deal with the small group that was attacking them. Shaking his head slightly in annoyance he couldn't help but crack his neck loudly before continuing along with them towards their destination. It seemed as though he would be keeping watch over the group from behind, especially given that his perception was incredibly high compared to the normal Shinobi. Listening quietly to Hiruma explaining his life story to Tomiji, Nobuyuki couldn't help but grunt quietly in annoyance towards the long-winded speaking. He could never stand people spending so much time speaking among themselves, mostly due to the fact that in his head wasting that much time kept people from moving at optimal speed. Shaking his head the pink-haired man attempted to find any source of chakra that could be considered hostile, however aside from the tiny source in the Lumberjacks he couldn't really find anything worth mentioning to the rest of the group. [12186 Previous Total + 217 = 12403 Total] "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 10
• Strength: 8
• Current bone strength: Corundum [Jounin]

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Quote:

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:08 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Jounin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Lucifer had stepped up to Tsuki while she was in the middle of putting the seals on someone. "Uh... Er..." Tsuki hesitated as she looked up at the stubbled man. She didn't know what the next step was exactly, as it depended on whether or not the group could sense anything from this outlook. Well, she figured she could say what it was that she hoped to do, "We first need to find our targets. If we can't do it from here... we'll have to..." She gave the last person their seals. Then before Tsuki was forced to say any more, danger was apparently afoot according to those who had sensory abilities. Tsuki didn't even know Kendall could sense chakra, but it was good to know now.

From the forest, three burly lumberjacks moved forwards. They were all unnaturally ripped, to the point that veins were visible on their muscles. Chakra surged through their physique, but these forest men weren't ninjas. No, they had somehow been heavily chakra-enhanced, but that was all they were. Tsuki shivered at the sudden appearance of enemies and took a step back but did not completely turn tail and run. However, these enemies really did not deserve such fear. Anyone in the group of jounin rank or higher could easily handle all three in the blink of an eye. Even Tsuki could.

Except fear had seized Tsuki. Lucifer's words to her reverberated in her head, and served as Tsuki's one reminded that she was leading the mission, even if Tomiji was doing a million times better job than her in giving instructions. As the jounin had already accepted her fate, she was more afraid of disappointing the others than she was of giving orders. The frightened girl gave her orders with speed that should surprise all those around her who had previously had to wait through precious seconds for all her other orders. "Resume traveling formation. Lucifer, Ruka, deal with the three without breaking from the rest of the group." she said in a voice that was both lucid and sounded like she was about to break into tears at any moment, "Sensors. Double check the area for other attackers." See? She sort of knew how to give orders in a timely manner.

After the three steroid-pumped lumberjacks were dealt with, the sensors would sense no immediate threats. Upon hearing that there were no threats, Tsuki would allow the group to resume having their break. Meanwhile, she sat alone, quietly observing how everyone interacted and compiling that with what she had already seen. No one had said a word about being able to sense anything in the city, but she wasn't going to give up just yet. If nothing could be sensed here, then they just had to get closer to the city. Not as one big group, though, of course.

After a short, uneventful minute, Tsuki would timidly call over everyone. Once they'd all gathered, she'd say what was on her mind, "S-so, we'll have to get right up to the city to search. We'll split into three groups: one to directly investigate the city from the inside and two to be on standby. The purpose of the first group is to get in, look, and if they feel confident enough, allow themselves to be captured to gather more info. Pure, albeit risky, recon, to put it shortly. The two standby squads will wait at a location closer to the city than this shrine until they are needed as the first squad's backup to help them get out of any sticky situations, whether planned or unplanned. One squad focuses on creating a distraction to cover the movements of the other two squads. The other squad will go in to rescue the first squad, help the second with providing a distraction, or both depending on what the situation calls for." Tsuki gave everyone one more sweeping glance to finalize and confirm her group assignments one last time. Ruka, in particular, received a very apologetic look from Tsuki. Tsuki had noticed what Lucifer and Ruka were doing. In Tsuki's opinion, she would have run from the entire group by this point if she was in Ruka's shoes, and now... Well, Tsuki intended Ruka and Lucifer to team up. Lucifer seemed so... uncomfortable to Tsuki, but something about how persistent he was... Tsuki's intuition told her that Lucifer might actually be serious, and if that intuition was right, the strongest pair in the group might be Lucifer and Ruka. Tsuki continued, "The group going into the city will face the most dangers, for that reason, Lucifer, Ruka, and Kendall will go. The squad that will focus purely on providing a distraction to cover for the actions of the other two squads will be composed of Michael, Tomiji, and Arashi. The flexible squad will have Nobunaga Nobuyuki, Hiruma, and Me. The leaders for each squad will be Ruka, Tomiji, and me. Their orders are to be followed to the dot." Tsuki paused to emphasize the last sentence, which she hoped would give Ruka the ability to avoid at least some of Lucifer's sexual harrassment should she feel uncomfortable around him. Then, she started again to say one last thing, "We are only split right now because a nine-man murder squad running into the city is a bit too obvious. Keep that in mind. Once we're all revealed, our first priority is to get out as one group. Try your best to regroup, please. I-I think that's it. Did I miss anything? Any objections?". (12403 Previous Total + 925 = 13328 Total)
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 200/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (5 at chuunin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Seals, scrolls and barriers can travel through organic and synthetic material
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
↬ . . .

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
(OOC: Muffin would like everyone to know, don't touch his precious Silhouettes. He'll bring them in when he damn well pleases.)
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 pm

"Understood. We'll dispatch the threat and investigate the city." Lucifer was in mission mode now. After turning to Ruka and winking, the man would dash into the group of three enhanced lumberjacks, pulling with him three discs of metal that he'd shaped from the ground beneath him. Using his manipulation ability, the discs quickly shaped themselves into spinning sawblades, slashing apart the enhanced men in what Tsuki described as 'the blink of an eye'. Was he showing off? Nah, not really. Base manipulation wasn't really something you used to show off. If he wanted to do that, Lucifer would have used chakra for sure. Afterward, he continued walking, assuming that Kendall and Ruka would be following him.

Other than this, the two would perceive his initial strike however they wanted to. Someone analytical like Kendall would likely assume that Lucifer were showing off. However, someone overly analytical like Kendall were also very dumb and wrong, cuz he's a b***h. Lucifer would continue moving at a moderate pace like this for a short time, instead assessing the actions of his teammates before making any solid moves himself. After all, kendall was the SS-ranked ninja of the group, and therefore the most powerful of them. Ultimately, what the team did was his call. [13539]

Chakra: 350/350
                                                            Stats: 10/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:02 pm
            User ImageUser Image

xxxxxTomiji rolled down his sleeve as Tsuki placed seals all over it, moving back to the group. He listened as Tsuki laid out her plan for how the group was going to be set up, a little disappointed by the setup, but he understood why the groups were arranged the way the were. He turned to group one last time, giving them all a nod before turning to Arashi and Michael, motioning for them to follow him. While his squad couldn't enter the village, that didn't mean they could move down from the Shrine and set up closer to the village. It wasn't an ideal set up to send in their more powerful shinobi, especially if they seemed like they were going to be used as a bait. But, they did have the best chance of fighting back if they were attacked. His own squad appeared to be the weakest of the three groups so far. They had a long range and two close ranges, but no support or mid range capabilities. Any battle would have to end quickly or they would find themselves overwhelmed very quickly. Halfway down the path to the city, he stopped off to the side, moving into the treeline. From here, they could react to any attack on the shrine or in the city relatively quickly. It also allowed them to spread out their forces over a larger area. Finding a sturdy tree off the path, he leaned up against it, waiting for the others to join him. Once they were safely concealed, he spoke to the pair of them. "Since we don't have a very ideal set up, we are going to have to do things a little differently. If we are engaged, I will quickly move up front to engage. Michael will use his superior Ninjutsu mastery to attack from a distance. Arashi, you will stay with Michael and engage anything that should slip past me and attempt to attack him. Should we become overwhelmed, you are both to return to the shrine when I give the order. Now Arashi, what fighting styles have you learned thus far? I remember you stating you were skilled in Taijutsu." [13539 + 364 = 13903]

xxxxx

Jounin - Rogue - Taijutsu Master - Hyuuga (Neo-Byakugan) - Shikotsumyaki (Kaguya)

SPEED: 10 +1 = 11
                                                                                  STRENGTH: 10 +1 = 11
                                                                                  CP: 200/200

Passive:
                                                                                  Mirror Image Taijutsu (+1/+1)

Neo-Byakugan

Jounin: Corundum - Hardness Bones

Dance of the Larch
                                                                                  Passive
                                                                                  Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

Dance of the Willows Passive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 pm
Arashi turned his head from Michael and saw the three lumberjacks a bit in the distance. His smirk turned to a full smile and his fist clenched even tighter and pulsed with electricity as he got so excited and surprised that it was unbearable. He quickly took a quick dash step toward them with his right fist cocked back, but as he was about to take another step toward them Tsuki called for everyone to resume travel formation. he stopped and dropped his fist, still clenched and electrified and snapped his head back toward Tsuki as she called for Lucifer and Ruka to attack. His head then snapped back toward the lumberjacks and he was tempted to just keep going since he was pretty close to them already, but he then turned back to Tsuki again and took a deep breath and loosened his hands, dissipating the electricity and calming himself down. He then ran back away from the lumberjacks to a further position that he could offer support in case the two needed it, although he knew it was really unlikely they would. After they handled the problem with ease he relaxed and turned to the group. He would just stay relaxed until he was sure it was time for him and his team to act, he didn't want to have his impulsivity cause chaos in this big group, which could easily become a problem they couldn't afford.
Arashi walked over and sat down again as Tsuki gave the team orders. He knew that if there was one job he could do well, it was being a distraction so he really liked the sound of that and it showed in his smile. He looked to his two team mates and nodded before putting his hands behind him to support himself as he leaned back.
“Sounds good to me, this should go smoothly as long as we communicate well. I’m ready when you guys are.”
He looked toward Tomiji as he walked toward the treeline and followed him. When he leaned against the tree, Arashi sat down on the ground near by and listened to what he said, nodding slowly confirming he understood.
"Ive been learning the Rokushiki, six powers, I'm not sure if you're familiar with it, but it's a style that uses a lot of chakra control for a lot of different kinds of attacks. I've only mastered the first stage, Rankyaku; it's basically a kick that creates chakra blades that can cut s**t up, from up close or a distance."
he chuckled as he said that and the continued
"Its not much but it should be perfect for my role here, if not, I've learned more Raiton jutsu recently than i can name that'll be perfect."
He knew even though he had a large arsenal to use, he didn't have the chakra reserves to launch as many attacks as Michael, so he had to be more conservative and not get carried away with his Raiton jutsu. He also wanted to mention his study of the drunken fist, but since he knew he would not get a chance to use it in this mission, he thought it was irrelavent for now.
"So what styles do you use? I'm assuming the Gentle Fist is one of them"

[13903 + 550 = 14453]
Chakra: 150/150
Speed:6 / Strength:6

Thunder Sonar
• Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques
+1 Speed, go past the cap if need be, but just by one.
• Lightning manipulation to the extent of your rank
• Decreased rank in raiton and magnetism jutsu of any kind that is used against you.
• No Handseals for lightning

bentleyc

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas