Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 am
Still
Kimeti Buck

Naming Dream
The sun rises sluggishly over the crest of the mountains and he can just barely make out the halo of light over the ridges. But here in the heart of the forest where the snow and trees act as buffers to block out the sound and the world falls away to the little moments he is content to sit in the semi-darkness and await the new day in peace. Even the birds still seem to be sleeping.

A shadow glides across the clearing in front of him as quiet as the rising sun and when it stops on the branch above the hollow in the tree he has made his home he is met with liquid eyes and the white face of an owl. It stares at him as if it knows something too huge for him to fathom and then it is gone and just as suddenly the world comes back to itself with the first rays of morning.

Time to sleep.

Quest: I will be actively questing this kimeti in this thread as well as through any custom opportunities. I have a specific idea for him and since he is also the first pet I've ever written in this shop (Zodiacal RP Raffle).

Details:The colors should be neutrals/natural as should the markings. White, greys, soft neutral-browns or fleshy pinks, etc.
Markings based off of the owls and also maybe just sort of mysterious/shadowy/tree inspired.
Overall should be more soft, not a lot of super dark colors except as accents.
* A touch of "bloody" marks around chest area could be nice.
* Maybe just a TOUCH creepy over all.

SKETCH REF:User Image

Ref 1: Screech Owl
Ref 2: Screech Owl 2
Mood / General References: one, two, nest girl, creepy, owl eyes, owl dragon

Edits: This guy will probably end up having quite a few edits so I'll just list them with any other details next to the edit.

* Eye Edit: Wide sort of round black eyes like in Ref 2.
* Ears: Very fluffy and full, maybe laid back against the head or perked up... idk whatever seems best. Reference the second photo for this please!
* Horns: small/thin branch-like "antlers".
* Fluffy Feet: Really fluffy, long-smooth fur.
* Tail: Long, full fluffy fur/feathery
* Hair: Something medium-big and super soft looking that curls around his face and has feathers in it like his tail, Like this, sort of.
* Feather Body Fluff: Feather/Down-like fluff all over the body. I really like the style used on Idle Wild so maybe something similar to that?
* Antibutch: also all scales removed, as well as his beard.

General Feel: I just want him to seem sort of cute and small and fluffy *u*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:00 am
Name: Cottontail

Naming Dream:
They sit quietly together huddled beneath the world; away from trouble or thought or care and dream until the world is nothing. Kneeling in the soft earth, knees slick and black with mud she presses her face into it to watch them and wishes earnestly that she could join them. The sun is setting but she counts them again, sighing, and smiles.

species: Kimeti
growing or adult: Adult
request: Albino deer
I'd like her design to be relatively minimalist so that it heightens the effects of her daintiness/smoothness.
White coat with soft shadows, perhaps a fleshy tone or soft dove-grey shadows.
Markings around the eyes should be minimal like eyeliner to heighten the eyes.
"Blush" effect around the ears/nose/knees.
Maybe a few subtle and very thin swirl-like markings (VERY minimal if so) and/or a few scattered fawn dapples, whatever looks best. Soft, mostly-natural, etc. It's okay to use slightly darker tones for coloring, esp very light grey-blues or grey-neutral-pinks, and soft tans.
Antlers could be natural colored or maybe a golden hue if it looks ok? Fleshy or white could be nice though as well.

References: deer kisses, lace, derr

Edits:
Eyes: Larger eyes for a sort of innocent 'doe eyed' look. Either all black or maybe a white-silver-blue or gold/amber. Whatever looks best.
Ears: Perked up ears like a deer
Hair: mostly short but thick with a few longer wisps in sort of wavy layers, sort of like a rose, or keeping a rose in mind? A few loose waves/curls around the side of the face to frame it.
Horns: Delicate deer antlers
Scale removal: all scales except shoulder scale
Anti-butch
Cloven hooves
Fluff: checks, chest and maybe her back as well, and fetlocks. Very soft and plush looking.
Deer Tail: like this where it sort of sticks up, similar to Grazed Knees
Accessories: to finish off the look I'd like something small, maybe some small flowers in bits of her hair or something, I'll leave it up to you!

The actual design, color-wise, is more semi than full custom, but I have a specific sort of feel in mind for her so yeah. I'm hoping to get her and Still as a pair eventually :3

Owlsomniac

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:18 pm
Name: Spirit Garden

Naming Dream:
The trees are silent; yet they speak
the wind moves them to gentle harmony
my spirit rises, eager to join them
but I am here, stuck to this earth
miles apart, and yet so close
they speak, and all I can do is listen.

species: Kimeti
growing or adult: Adult
Edited: Yes (would love anters of some sort, and a hair edit, prob something long but relatively simply - other edits CC )
request: Something mysterious and earthy, with soft greens and browns. Bright and subdued tones that give him a striking but peaceful air.

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games