Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:46 pm
Lu had had perhaps one of the happiest days of his life; Lion Brand Superwash Merino yarn, 60% off! Sure, that yarn wasn't incredibly expensive in the first place, but it was soft and made nice winter clothes. And he might have possibly just bought the fabric store out of it... expect for the mahogany colour. Lu didn't like mahogany. But he did love the peony and cayenne! With a few bags, full of his favourite brand and a few others that'd also been marked down, Lu was wandering around looking for a place to get some coffee before he returned to the base. It was cold, even with the hand knitted(LB Cashmere, of course) terracotta scarf and the black double breasted jacket(the jacket though, he didn't make) he wore. When Lu finally spotted a shop, he sighed in relief and hurried towards it, not paying quite enough attention to the people around him who were a bit short; which, to him, was most people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:09 pm
It was too damn cold for the desert-born trainer. Even bundled up in her purple and black winter coat, she was still freezing cold. Citrine brought her hands up to her face and blew on her fingers. She wasn't really sure where she was going. She knew there was a cafe or... a coffee shop... something like that around here. She wasn't paying full attention to where she was going and found herself running right into something. She squeaked in what she would call a very un lady like fashion. Of course the string of words that came from the girl's mouth may have made a sailor blush if they understood her. She looked up at what she'd run into, then her face flushed when she saw she'd run into a man. A very... giant man. "Oh my god!"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:18 pm
Lu hardly stumbled at the contact, but nearly dropped one of his bags of yarn out of shock. He quickly grabbed onto it before it fell to the ground, sighing in relief and suddenly standing up much straighter. "O-oh! Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was- um..." Geez, she looked a little terrified. Even in a knit hat and scarf, he apparently still had a tendency to scare people. Was it because his hair was long? Did people think he was a criminal or something? ...Well, he was, technically. But that was beside the point. He was a nice enough criminal, right?

"Um, are you okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... You aren't hurt, are you?" He asked, worried about the little 'oh my god!' exclamation; hopefully he hadn't stepped on her feet. She was much smaller than him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:37 pm
Citrine looked up at him, still staring at him. Oh wait, he started talking to her? "Oh, uh. No, I'm fine. S-Sorry! I wasn't really paying attention either." She laughed nervously. "...Has anyone ever told you you're really tall?" Wait, that was really stupid to say! "AH! No I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! Oh my god, I'm sorry, but WOW you're tall."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:43 pm
Oh, geez, he was scaring her, wasn't he? He was! Was he accidentally glaring again? He'd been trying to work on that! Apparently not hard enough, he internally scolded himself. "I, um- yes, a lot, actually... I-I'm not that tall though, my dad is taller, and my brother-" Well, actually, he hadn't seen his brother since he was a child, but he'd always been taller, so he probably still was. "They're both taller than me... um, I only hit my head on most doorways. My dad hits his head on all of them." He said, adding a small smile in hopes of sounding lighthearted.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:53 pm
Citrine stared at the man for a moment as he talked, and couldn't help but start... laughing. He sounded as awkward as she felt. "Do you really hit your head on doorways?" She blew on her hands again. "I'm sorry about running into you by the way." OH! She suddenly realized he was probably going somewhere. He had a lot of stuff in his arms! "Do you need help carrying that?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:00 am
Lu reached around and rubbed his neck bashfully, hunching up with a small smile on his face. "W-well, I do if I'm not paying attention. Most of the time I remember to duck." Most of the time. But when he forgot... well, it was his forehead versus the strength of the door frame. It was safe to say Lu had a hard head. "O-oh, it's fine, I wasn't pay attent thoughtion much, it's my fault too. I've got i, it's just yarn- nothing heavy. Yarn, um, I knit." Yup.

Knitting.

...The silence was a little awkward now, so he looked around for something else to say. "Er, I was going to get a coffee, if you wanted to come..? It's a little cold out here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:37 am
"Knit?" The way she it was like knitting was a foreign concept to her. She looked at the bags of yarn then back up to him. "Huh? Oh. Ah yes, I'd love a hot drink." She looked around and saw that they were standing under the sign for a cafe. She stepped in front of the large man and pulled the door open. "Duck." She grinned.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:55 am
Lu nodded, raising his bags a bit. "I made my hat and my scarf." When she opened the door and gave him that little quip, he laughed and headed inside, his ducking a little bit exaggerated. Waiting for her to enter, Lu looked over to the menu and decided on a mocha latte... with extra mocha. And a bit of caramel.

"I could, uh, get a drink for you, if you want? I'm pretty sure it was my fault for bumping into each other... I kind of forget to look down sometimes," he said, giving the barista his order and looking back at Citrine. Hey, Christmas wasn't that long ago, he was still feeling the whole generosity thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:10 am
Citrine giggled at the duck and followed him happily. "Oh wow, they have so much stuff here! Are these really all drinks?" she stared at the menu for a moment longer as the man offered to get her a drink. "W... what? Ah I couldn't accept that! It was my fault too, I'm sure! I-" She had fished her wallet out.

"I think I will take you up on that." She laughed nervously. "I'm a little short." She blushed. "Can I get the cinnamon apple cider?" She bounced in place a little. "You know, I don't even know your name."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 am
"It's alright," Lu said, nodding, "I got paid recently. Plus, all this yarn was on sale... I didn't have to spend nearly as much as I thought I would." Oh, he was still feeling simply blissful over those great yarn sales. He'd sleep well for a week! Lu took out his wallet and paid for the drinks, then moved on down the queue. "I'm a little tall, it's alright." He laughed, hoping she didn't think his joke was too stupid. "O-oh! Right, I don't know your name either. I'm Lu," he introduced himself, offering a hand to her.

When the drinks came out, Lu took his and handed the other to her. He glanced around for a seat, and settled for one towards the middle of the cafe; the window spots were nice, but draft. Here was warm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 am
Citrine happily took the drink, taking a sip and nearly burnt her tongue. But oh, it was so good and so warm! She followed the man to the seats. His joke was really dumb, but kind of endearing, she supposed. "I'm Citrine." She beamed and sat down. Ah, it was so nice and warm in here! She shrugged off the heavy coat, but was still wrapped up in a snuggly white sweater.

"So you made your scarf? Are you making more with all the yarn?" She started peppering him with questions.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:47 am
Ah, well, it wasn't the best joke he'd ever made, but at least it didn't get a negative reaction. Sitting down, Lu took off his hat and upwrapped his scarf, folding them up on the side of the table. He took the lid off his drink and blew on it before taking a sip; it was the best thing for such a cold day.

Sitting up, happy with the questions, Lu pulled his hair over his shoulder and absentmindedly started braiding it. "Ah, yeah... I don't have anything planned right now, but I wanted to buy this while it was on sale. Maybe I could make a sweater, or a bunch of hats? People like hats, so... hats are good. So, um, I'm guessing you don't knit?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:57 am
Citrine gasped. "Your hair is beautiful!" She exclaimed when he unwrapped himself and started braiding his hair. She was a little jealous that his hair was so long. Most of her hair was cut short, but along the sides of her face, she had waist length tresses. Today they were pulled back in a ponytail.

"Hats are nice. I forgot mine today." She laughed. "I'm not used to it being this cold. This is all kind of new." It was true. It never usually got this cold back home. "No, I don't knit. I'm not really that crafty. I'm terrible with my hands. I can't cook or sew or anything."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:14 am
Lu blinked, blushing slight and trying to braid his hair a little faster. "O-oh, thank you. I try to take care of it, but, uh... I guess I've just forgotten to get it cut recently. This is the longest I've had it..." Once upon a time, when he was little and naive, he'd wanted to grow his hair out so it looked more like his big sister's. Now, he wasn't sure he had it in him to get it cut short, ever. "It's kind of a hassle sometimes." He joked; he probably had the tamest hair anyone could have, as long as he brushed out tangles it was fine.

"Oh, um, are you not from here?" He asked, curious. Where he came from, he was so used to the winter he almost preferred it. Bundling up in nice warm clothes? Yes, please. He gave a quiet snort, "Oh, well... not everyone is good at those things. I'm sure you're better at something else. I, uh, I'm okay at knitting, and cooking, and things like that, but I guess I'm not a very good pokemon trainer. It's a trade off?" The Deerling he'd caught recently was looking to be one of his stronger pokemon though, along with the Absol he'd had for years, Tea. That was about it though, the rest of his pokemon... they were good for petting. And taking on walks.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff