Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:13 am
Thrud had just moved into the HQ base. She had only been here a short while but she liked it all here...much better then that tiny town base in Camphoreon. Clariel was curled around her ankles as Thrud brushed her hair in her bathroom. Clariel was fussing at her, wanting to get out and going for the day.

"Will you hush Clar. I am going about this as quickly a i can and you will get to come explore more of this base! Everything will be fun here. I'll get more missions and more notice here." She said as she made sure her long multicolored hair was perfect with two chunks from the front pulled back and pinned behind her head. Straightening her shirt she smiled and walked out of the bathroom to put her boots on. She smiled as she made the laces perfect and picked up Clariel. The female settled around her neck and on her shoulders and smiled. "Lets go make friends and explore." she said as she walked out of her room and locked it. She looked around and smiled as she headed out from the Grunt Quarters and to the cafeteria.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:07 pm
"Alright Sir, we're pretty much wrapped up," The familiar voice of Jamie, one of the Grunts under Jerome's charge echoes softly in the vast space of the garage, the approaching form caused the man to glance up, his contrasting inked eyes falling on the slightly taller form of the man holding a clip board out toward the Agent.

By now this had become second nature. Jerome, who had been since sitting on the back of his team's vehicle lifted a rough hand to his lips, slipping the butt of his cigarette between his teeth so that he could use his hand to sigh off on the papers like had done hundreds of times before now.

"aight-" Jerome muttered thickly, glancing back up at Jamie while smoke coiled and puffed from his lips. "We done f'the night. Y'go tell th' others." Jerome said, with a slight jerk of his head.

It wasn't hard to notice the look of relief on his Grunt's faces as they got to go off duty for the night, and it was certainly not hard to relate himself, the feeling of a bit more freedom after a long day, though Jerome chose to hang back in the garage for a little while longer, watching the small team of Rockets disappear into the main HQ, leaving the elder Agent alone with the usual noises of the Rocket garage to finish his cigarette and think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yaaay fooood!" The young sing song voice of the crystallized Jirachi rang through anyone's head that would be close enough to the pokemon's psychic reach. The bright tiny form whizzing through the halls in excitement, but never getting to far from Jerome, who watched the pokemon with passive amusement.

Bro however- The Gengar with the half glowing body marks, didn't look nearly as enthusiastic and energized, floating next to Jerome with a half lidded expression, and a toothy frown representing a greater level of fatigue than its partner the Jirachi did.
Bro leveled his gleaming green eyes over to Jerome "Gar... Gen gar gar."

Jerome's response was a soft smile that didn't quite change the own roughness of his dark features. "Man- can't say I would be actin' different, F'I was in a pokeball all ********' day."
The Gengar frowned at the comment, but let out a heavier sigh and crossed his arms over his chest "Gar gar..."

It had taken a while to get used to the new HQ's layout, though over the months Jerome started to find that navigating the halls had become second nature to him... so much so that he barely even remembered what the old layout had even been. The Cafeteria he had gone to countless times before already, and even if he didn't show it quite like the Jirachi was, Jerome was looking forward to getting something to eat.

His dreads finally let down from where they had been tied back, and still in full Agent Uniform, Jerome didn't even give a glance around as he and his pokemon crew made their way into the dining aria. Tremain already making a B-line for the line to see what they were serving that day.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:48 pm
Thrud stood in line looking over the choices of food for the morning. Toast, "Yes please,", eggs, "yes please," bacon, "more then three pieces! Come on I'm a real woman not a starved princess here!" she said to the man behind the counter putting food on the plates. "No i don't want gravy on my eggs! Cheese is fine and pepper! Hashbrowns yes please." she said as she told them she was done and accepted the trey of food. She turned and saw the dark skinned heavily tattooed male in line with his two pokemon out. Clariel was still around Thruds shoulders and looked up at the two and sniffed the air. She had not seen a ghost pokemon before. She perked her ears and sniffed over there. "Fen Fennekin!" she said with a swish of her tail as Thrud looked over them all and smiled.

She turned and headed to a table and sat down. Clariel walked down her arm and sat near the trey of food and accepted a strip of bacon from Thrud but got more excited when Thrud pulled a twig from her pouch and handed it to the Fennekin. Clariel lay on the table happily eating the twig. Thrud raised one thrice studded brow and smiled at her pokemon as she ate her eggs and hash browns and looked around at all the other Rocket members in the dinning area.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:32 pm
The process of getting the food was as generic and mundane as usual, didn't really give it much though and took the food as it was given to him, taking a moment or two to greet the familiar rockets behind the counter. Though it was Tremain that took a bigger interest then anyone.

It was of course hard to miss the Grunt in front of him, as she seemed particularly excited about her breakfast, and certainly much more vocal about what she got compared to the rest of the Rockets in line.
Jerome himself didn't take any particular annoyance with it, and when she happened to turn around and look at him, his mellow demeanor didn't change, even if his gaze back always held a sort of harsh haunting presence.

The shared look passed without incident though, and didn't happened again safe for Bro making clacking noises with his teeth at the little fox on the girl's shoulder and pulling faces. He smirked.

"Jerome" Tremain asked as The three of them made their way to their own table and sat down. The small legendary flopping over the gangster's shoulder and peering at the man with widened eyes "J- yo- When we ganna keep leanin' me tha' one kick a** attack?"

Jerome scooped a fork full of eggs into his mouth, a thick eyebrow arching as he looked over at the Jirachi. "Wut one y'mean?"

"Ya know! Tha- one I BLOW all them ********' up wit" It was very clear who the Jirachi learned to speak from, though he still carried this bright young innocent tone to his voice.

Bro gave a cackle as the Jirachi flung himself backwards, his arms spread wide While Jerome just turned to stare at the Jirachi with a softly amused smirk on his lips. The ghost not wasting any time in tossing a sausage into his own mouth.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:09 pm
Thrud chewed a bite of toast as Clariel's eyes drifted over to the gengar eating sausage. She said to him indignantly as she snorted and crossed her front paws around the twig and kept chewing. Thrud smiled at her, knowing that ment she was upset about something. She only got prissy like that when she was trying to show that she was better then someone.

Her slight golden eyes scanned the room till she saw the gengar and smiled. He was probably the culprit. She had fussed at him in line cause she had never met one before. She smiled as she put the last bite of toast in her mouth and looked at the male as his Jirachi seemed to be dancing in the air or something. She had never seen a Jirachi before and was fascinated by its unique colors. She wondered if he was as cold to the touch as his colors made him look.

"Excuse me. You look like you know your way around here. Would you be able to help show me around? I wanted to see all the areas that im allowed to see." she said as she smiled. "My name is Thrud. I think our Pokemon might have met already." she said looking down at Clariel with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:44 pm
Bro heard the Fennekin snapping back at him before he even looked over, though when he did the width of his smirk only spread He practically purred somewhat mockingly Again he clacked his teeth and tossed a pancake into his mouth, no once taking his gleaming green eyes off of Clariel.

TRemain had flopped back onto Jerome's shoulder by the time the Agent noticed that Bro seemed to be conversing with someone else. Inked eyes shifted over from where he was sitting, slightly hunched over his feet when he noticed the girl who had been in front of them in line approaching.

Tremain's eyes widened at the new comer, floating up off of Jerome's shoulder to peer at the girl with a widening mouth. "Who are you?"

"Guess so-" Jerome said in reply to her first statment "Bout' S'much s'anyone." His voice was deep and lazy, speaking with a very distinct street slang. "Ya Jus' get here r'somethin?" Jerome asked, placing his fork down and turning to face her better.
He hadn't seen her before, but to Jerome that didn't really make much of a difference, he usually didn't remember people.

chewing on the back of his gold lip piercing, Jerome glanced toward Bro, who looked like he was enjoying his probably very snide conversation with the Fennikin.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:01 am
Clariel gasped and jumped to her paws and hissed at the gengar who so rudely cursed at her. She said as her whole body fluffed in anger and the air around her ears seems to be shimmering with more heat then normal.

Looking up at the Jirachi Thrud smiled as he came over. "Hello. Im Thrud. Its nice to meet you. Do you have a name Jirachi? Your such wonderful colors." She said as she looked at the male...interesting way of talking she thought to her self as her hand went down to gently stroke Clariels back to try and calm her a little more. "Is your Gangar saying anything to my fennekin thats upsetting her? She can be a sass sometimes." she said as she looked at Jirachi, cause he was the only one that would know what the two were saying.

"Transferred from another base. I'm glad to be here though. Its very nice in HQ." she said as she picked up one of her strips of bacon and chewed it softly. "You have a neat way of talking. Its fun hearing something so different. I knew someone who talked in a heavy accent from the north. It was different words and everything too. Where did you grow up?" she asked taking a drink of her juice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:45 am
Bro cackled his eyes widening with a level of excitement the more the Fennekin puffed up and threatened him.
He laughed, a stubby arm reaching up as he dropped open his alarmingly large mouth.
Reaching deep into his own mouth the Gengar started to pull objects out of it. What looked like a collection of Juice boxes, still sealed, a book... science book of some kind it looked like, a shoe, along with a few cups and folded pocket knives. Each one of them coated in a thick layer of green mucus like substance from the Pokemon's body.
Eventually he pulled out a Pokeball, that he chucked at then tossed back into his mouth and swallowed.

Closing his mouth back up the Gengar gave the fire type a nasty smirk

Jerome watched Bro do this with a blank expression, though reached up to rub his face a little "Man- S'thats were Zacharie's book got. He's gonna ********' kill ya Bro."
The drew a snicker from the Gengar, though for the most part the older Gangster didn't seem at all surprised by the Ghost's behavior.

Turning his attention away from the pokemon and back to the Grunt that had approached him, and introduced himself, Jerome nodded once in acknowledgment to her name, though didn't think to offer his, thinking instead how he was likely to forget hers just as quickly. Not that he ever meant to.
"Hn-" the gangster grunted "F'it comin' from Bro' ya c'n bet its somethin' t'piss anyone off." He added, noticing how upset the fire type was.

The Jirachi however, at being spoken to perked up, bright blue eyes blinking before his crystal form floated forward "Tremain!" He burst out "S'me motha' ********! N'don't ferget it.!"

Jerome arched an eyebrow a little at the comment of the way he spoke, having never been described at neat, it was curt and uneducated as most people would people. Though he guessed it wouldn't seem that way to everyone. "Wanna hear more Jus' Gotta' hit th'streets, any gang banger ya hit up s'gonna talk 'ike th's." He sat up a little more making a gesture toward her.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas