Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
PSVITA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:08 pm
And the guests did remark...."I say, there's a demon among us. Tis not a problem if you don't believe. He swings in your thoughts and waits to achieve, that thing that's called death that hangs from your sleeves, but will not occur if we do not conceive."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Master... " In love with my new game, it's super fun!

What do you think about the new PSP?
"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With a deathly whisper the butler did say, "Master, shall I take care of the ignorant fools in the way? With their wondering thoughts I do believe they remarked, that I can not take their lives from the start. I'll wait in the shadows and hide in the crevice. To be the achiever as set to my status."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm
I have a high hatred towards Sony and their products. They tend to be made sloppy and not to last very long even when well taken care of. I take care of my technology quite a lot and yet whatever Sony tech I have tends to get damaged or stop serving somehow. I have found ways to fix these items, but they tend not to be worth it.

On the the sound quality they have gotten better than before, but it mainly depends on how much cash you're willing to spend. For the most part, it sucks

As for gaming quality: It has increased its demands due to gamers increasing their quality demands, so the graphics do seem very well, but mostly for people who are going to play Call of Duty (on my opinion) and games like that aren't really worth it. For games such as Assassin's Creed... VERY worth it. Depends on a good list of games you have and how good the reviews are. If they're worth it, then the PS VITA is worth it.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:42 am
Which game is that? I have a ps vita too got one last August for SAO Hollowfragment. only brought two other games but am interested  
Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games