Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
A house under the rain Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:03 am
User Image

This house was created out in a plain and open field where its rained on The house takes a shape of a regular shack where as on the inside its an average house with 3 floors. the first floor has the first bedroom, along with a kitchen and living room. the second floor has the second bedroom along with another bathroom and this time a bathing room. it has a bathtub big enough to fit 4 people, and a shower space basically a shower space that has a wall and door around it big enough for 2 people. Finally on the third floor is a Shrine. Used by the owner(s) to pray for fallen friends and safe passage to the after life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:24 am
Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
the young male walked through the rain to his house keeping himself dry while his cloak was wet and so was his straw hat which would soon allow water through it. He entered his house, removing his shoes, cloak, shirt, and straw hat leaving him with nothing but pants on. He sat down on his couch in his living room. He turned and laid on his back and closed his eyes.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:260
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rain. It wouldn't stop. It was as if the ocean had ascended itself above the plains and dropped in an infinite tier of raindrops. Each pattering drop filled the young lady's ears, the rhythmic patter remained as the heartbeat of this forsaken vicinity. Genesis. She'd found her way to this area, had she lost her way? This place seemed no where near Mist which was her destination. Ugh where was she anyway?

Then, there it was. The plain-Jane stick house that stay fixated in a snug corner of these mushy plain."Maybe I can stop and ask for directions. Hopefully a cannibal doesn't live here." Genny's once bright pink locks were stringy and oiled with the ongoing rain. The smell alone made her gag, all of her grease and gel was running into a chemical bath that rested on her clothing. Turning her steady stride into a sprint she upped the steps two at a time and hesitated to knock. Staring at the hard wood......counting her breaths then stealing a final breath, Genesis knocked with three distinct raps."Please don't be a cannibal, please don't be a cannibal"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:02 am
Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Your past always catches up with you, Its my job to guide you to the after life.
Hearing the knocks at the door. He opened his eyes, water still drying from his head, he grabbed a large towel off of one of the kitchen chairs, still in nothing but his pants and wrappings of the body, he headed for the door. Opening the door, his house would reveal to be quite nice on the inside. A good living room connected to the kitchen and a hallway in the middle, at the end would be an elevator and two doors on opposite sides of each other was the bed room the other would be the bedroom. "Hello?" He said while ridding his hair of the water with the towel.
A light carries on..
Its not like it was Before! it was all good until you came along and just DESTROY IT!
Well? His chapter came to a conclusion, now opens mine, and the first breath I will receive, for the rest of my life.

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:280

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The damsel's beautiful blue eyes searched the house's interior. It intrigued her, this inside was totally unexpected. Oh yea, speak."Hey....", her eyes continuously wandered the inside. Soon, Genesis began shaking. The light armor strewn across her body jingled lightly. "Um, I'm a little lost....my name is Genesis." Genny could feel the heat from the house welcoming her face, she almost stepped across the threshold or felt so good. Why didn't Genesis get straight to it? Perhaps she wished to indulge in the heat, or rest a while. The man would notice that she bore no headband. No insignias signifying residence. But why?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 pm
Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
"You can come in if you'd like." He said. hid didn't see a head band. What he had learned from lady kya is that this could be dangerous, But Yami was strong enough to fight back is something was to go down. "My names Yami." Yami ment Dark in Japanese. This name was given to him due to his families history and he being born which spiraled a chain of events. "So you already know its not safe out in the rain" he said as he headed into one of the rooms down the hallway. He came back out with a white shirt on. "So what village are you from?"
A light carries on..

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man hadn't completed his first sentence before she roughly pushed herself into the heated room."Don't mind if I do...", Genesis listened to the man as he trailed further into the unexpected forge. For a second the little lady allowed the silence to mute the room, then she sighed to shatter this moment."I don't have a village. You ask a lot of questions you know that?" With wide Googly eyes, Genny mentally counted his questions; they were particularly few. Who cared, this was a signal for him to stop asking such questions."I'm trying to get to the Mist village, got a little off track as you can see....Yami. I've been wary of my surroundings. I heard about silhouetted creatures lurking. And...I believe I've heard your name before. Is it only you here?"

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 pm
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxShe stopped short of the house, staying in the treeline, just out of sight. She knew one of the people within very well, but the other was different, an unfamiliar presence. It was new, but weak all the same. For now however, the hooded Shinobi was happy to wait in the trees under a very large branch the blocked most of the rain.

((inb4 you Meta-Game and auto-find me, I am over a mile away from your house, well out of the range of your sand. I can sense any movement within 10km's as well.))

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor/Stage 2 - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 250/250
                                                                              Sp:7 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:25 am
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu
Umm...okay....

User ImageUser Image
Yami
With a smirk, he responded. "Well it's only appropriate since I just met you." he said as he jumped onto the couch that he was laying on earlier. "Yeah, I've had this place for a while." he said as he felt his hair to feel that it was dry. "Hey, I can take you to Kirigakure, I've been there on missions before, it shouldn't be to hard, But for now you should wait. it's a long walk and you'll get sick before even making it to the mist. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about." he said as he stood up walking over to the kitchen. He grabbed a pot from a cabinet and filled it with water. He put it on the Oven and turned on the fire so the water can start warming up. coming back into the living room he leaped over the couch and sat down.
A light carries on..

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:51 am

After only a few seconds of small-talk with this stranger she knew, he meant no harm. Was it the tone of his voice? The velvet In his movements, or maybe it was his welcoming embrace. In all reality, Genesis didn't know how to accept this Character. So instead of acting,nor speaking she allowed the mysterious man to continue his part."S-sure. I'm sorry if I come off a a little awkward. I'm not accustomed to people-", as her mouth blabbed some movements from beyond the window caught her gaze. An unspoken shadow that stole her breath, and her thought. Silence engulfed her speech. Treading slowly towards the window, the repetitious impalement of shoe to floor filled the sound void. "You lied to me. You said that you were the only one here....who is that outside?! Is this a trick?"

Heartbeat. Beat. The thrumming finally made it to her ear drums. The loud throbbing created a theme song all its own. An evil glare was offered to Yami on the couch. Sometimes Genesis was wrong, completely wrong but her gut feeling told her something that it had never warned her of. An ominous feeling overwhelmed her, something was happening. Without hesitation the shinobi roughly grasped the brass knob and twisted it until the lock released the door into an open position. Mud. The smell of wet grass and messy terrain bombarded the tiny girl's fine nostrils. That damn rain. It's paused sound had reigned anew. Its distinct sound was lowered, fighting against the thrumming of the heart's voice.

There it was again.

Chaos_wolf12

-EM- Epic Muffin

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:18 am
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu
Umm...okay....

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami jumped up when he heard her say they weren't alone. He moved to quick and stood behind her. "Wait a second!" he said but she was already stopping at the door. He put his shoes on and grabbed a pouch that sat on the coffee table in front of the couch. Pulling a kunai, he stepped in front of her. "We were alone." He said meaning they were at first. He had no home Security, so he had no clue of who or what it was that interrupted the raining rhythm. "Hopefully you can believe me." He inhaled deeply before Making hand sign's. Biting his thumb he slammed onto the doorstep Summoning a toad which was tall enough to sit up to his waist. "Gamataru. I need you to Inspect the forest area's. Report back to me with what you find." He said as the toad gave a salute to him and leaped off. Yami Shut the door and hit the lights, as well as turning off the fire that was boiling the water he was using for tea. Taking precaution to keep them from getting attacked. "Liston, Stay away from the windows at all cost. I have a hunch who this could be." He said as he began picturing them in his mind. A mad scientist, An assassin like himself. Masako, Probably even that guy who attacked Cecil earlier, The possibilities are endless, but he does know something. they could be coming for him, Shukaku, or just his life Perioud. Gamataru rushed off towards the tree area inspecting around to make sure no one was spying on them.
A light carries on..

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:220
Toad summoning: Gamataru

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:09 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxIt was odd. At first she had assumed there was a large group of people coming, but as it got closer, she realized it was one swirling mass of chakra. It seemed very powerful and... shapeless? Normally she could tell everything about a person simply by being near them, but the one was different, and by extension, dangerous. It seemed to moving towards the lonely house that was now occupied by Yami and his guest. And it seemed that Masako wasn't the only one who noticed they were coming. For some odd reason, Yami came bursting out into the rain and summoned what appeared to be an overgrown toad, which went trampling off in some random direction, and obviously not towards Masako because that would be Meta-Gaming, and Yami knows Meta-Gaming is bad. To be on the safe side, Masako allowed her body to shift into a swirl of flower petals, and gently glided through the treeline to a new vantage point, still well over a mile away from the small shack. Being able to sense at great distances, she found no need to get close to those she tracked, and she definitely didn't want to get close to whatever else was approaching the small shack.

((Well, one, I'm not walking anymore, what you heard was something else, and two, nice waste of a summon, shall I call mine forth? They're a bit bigger. I'm trying to help you so you don't die fighting this thing.))

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor/Stage 2 - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 250/250
                                                                              Sp:7 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

-EM- Epic Muffin
                                                                              GIMME GHOSTY THINGIES

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:44 am
Loto Teh Sake

Kitten Kashensu
Umm...okay....

User ImageUser Image
Yami
The summon looked around after searching and headed back but saw something move in the dark and headed fast towards the house. Yami creaked open the door and saw The summon who he let in, after closing the door He tells yami about the dark thing that he saw and went back to were he was summoned from. "Damn it." He said as he made sure no sound was heard through the house.
A light carries on..

SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:220
Toad summoning: Gamataru

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 am
Loto Teh Sake

Chaos_wolf12

Moved it to Water Country, Rain Country forum is closed  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 am

The odd turn of events made Genesis's head swirl. All of this was confusing to her young mind. The tone of Yami's voice spoke something that made her understand truth. Yami wasn't ambushing her in any way. Perhaps this thought originated from her inability to trust anyone. Rogue does that to you I guess. Before her eyes the warm puff of white smoke plumed into the air, and filled the immediate area. Completely oblivious to Yami's next move after the summoning, the girl gathered her thoughts. Then it dawned upon her; the unidentified shadows.... were they the ones of which she heard? The old woman who had frantically foretold these mystical creatures to the townspeople was the only person that dawned upon her. The same old woman that no one believed, the one that was no longer a lie? Genesis was indeed an adventurer, fearless and ready for anyone or anything that someone could possible throw at her. Being the thrill-seeker she was, Genesis moved in one fluid movement around the summon and to the door. Before opening the heavy wooden door, her immaculate lips formed into a short speech. The girl was seized by her conscious, it made her apologize. " Ooops, my bad. I have a habit of blaming people I don't know. I believe what I saw, are the mysterious silhouetted creatures everyone has been talking about. Surely you have heard of them. So I'm gonna go see what all the ruckus is about, they can't be that strong, right? It was nice meeting you Yami, nice home."

If you haven't noticed, Genesis is a little emotionally unstable. Transforming from anger to intrigue and wonder within an eye's blink. A gift presented by loneliness itself. With one final gaze towards Yami, Genesis offered a pearly smile and then whisked herself into the rain. Genny felt each raindrop pellet her smooth skin, dampening her torso with each stride forward. Expelling herself further into the woods, within seconds her body would become minuscule to anyone in the dreary house. In the back of her mind, the girl wondered if the newly associated stranger would trail her. It's not like it mattered, he couldn't stop her from completing such quest. Whatever it was, it had better watch out. Genesis, along with her nurtured ambition wouldn't rest until they met face to face with one of these....'silhouettes'.

Was she truly ready for what she'd find? Duh.

Chaos_wolf12

-EM- Epic Muffin

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas