Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Seeking Truly Wicked Adventurers! New Pathfinder RP! O/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:56 pm
Greetings all!

I have created a RP Thread for the amazingly written EVIL campaign of "Way of the Wicked"!

This is a Pathfinder RPG adventure path and is an extremely detailed system that is filled to the brim with details and I cannot wait to begin!

How many times have you saved the world? Probably more times than you can count. It's time to be the villains.

Your characters have been accused and convicted (RIGHTLY SO, as you have in fact committed the atrocities in question), and are scheduled to be executed in 3 days. So, assuming you manage somehow manage to escape the prison that no one has ever been able to escape...

Take on the role of the fledgling villains and grow with your allies to overcome your enemies... those self-righteous heroes and self-appointed rulers of the usurper goodly sun god Mitra.

It's time to walk the Way of the Wicked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 pm
Hello!

First I must congratulate you on the rp thread you put together! It looks amazing! eek I really like the idea that your character would be a villain, or at least start out as one before seeking redemption.

However, I am a complete novice when it comes to this type of roleplaying, and might have been a wee bit intimidated by all the stats and attributes listed in the main thread. sweatdrop

Would you recommend this rp thread to a novice, or is it better for members who already have experience with campaigns and such?

Cheers!
Hoshiko

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:07 am
Hoshiko104
Hello!

First I must congratulate you on the rp thread you put together! It looks amazing! eek I really like the idea that your character would be a villain, or at least start out as one before seeking redemption.

However, I am a complete novice when it comes to this type of roleplaying, and might have been a wee bit intimidated by all the stats and attributes listed in the main thread. sweatdrop

Would you recommend this rp thread to a novice, or is it better for members who already have experience with campaigns and such?

Cheers!
Hoshiko

Heya!

Firstly, this is not a redemption story. As the story carries on, the characters grow from the common criminals that were arrested to the chosen ones of the darkness, the terror of the island nation of Talingarde.

Secondly, while it is a great deal of information to handle, I would say that as long as you are willing to try and ask questions when they come up, that it's worth the effort.

Pathfinder/D&D games have some of the most amazing stories and have the potential to be some of the best gameplays out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:03 am
I see :3 Thank you for the clarification and advice! 3nodding  

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff