Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image

"Hmm...might be different for you. Try thinking about covering yourself in the field of magic. Make the thought physical and mystical." Listio suggested.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna didn't know if that would change anything, but she didn't question it, it was worth a try. She closed her eyes again, keeping the thought Listio suggested in her mind. But this time, she held her hands out to her side, her palms outwards. "Shell." she suddenly said, a sphere, like with Listio earlier, appeared around her. But only for a second. She looked at Listio, "I see...so it should be used right as you're about to get struck by an attack." she said.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:26 am
User Image

"Correct. If you perfect this craft and work up your magic a bit you'll have the ultimate defense. This new spell will require precise timing. I'm going to attack. Use shell at the precise moment to block." Listio said as she got ready. "When your ready."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen landed a blow against Jaster's keyblade and ducked out of the way. He rolled back to his feet with a smirk. "Not bad, Jaster. What if I try my deadman fighting style?"

Erin frowned and looked at Emalie. "So... How are we getting there...?"
Emalie covered her mouth. "I don't know... I have no experience with... newer magic."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna wasn't so sure if she was ready to use her newly learned spell so soon, thinking that maybe it would break if Listio attacked it. But, she could only try it and see the outcome. She drew her blade and held it up, getting ready to block just in case her spell doesn't work or breaks. "All right...I think I'm ready..." she said to Listio.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty sighed grumbling
"Kalena has a gummi ship, she doesn't use it though cuz it all voice activated, and the last time she drove it, she crashed it but its in the gummi bay. I think if we tell it where we gotta go, it will drive on its own." Misty said

Jaster nodded
"Sure. I'd like a added challenge. I never really defeated War myself though. He claimed a world.....so....the harder the opponent, the better the training"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

Listio nodded as she pulled a kunai from her pack and threw it directly at Hileinna fast.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:26 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna kept her focus, watching as Listio swiftly threw a kunai at her. As the kunai was about to come into contact, "Shell!" her spell had successfully activated, protecting her from the kunai. The kunai bounced off her Shell's barrier, falling to the ground as it made a small clang sound. She looked down at the kunai, then at Listio, "Well, it worked." she said, relieved that it did.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

"Good. It worked against a piercing weapon quiet well. Now for a strike from a keyblade." Listio said as she summoned her keyblade again and ran at Hileinna. She swung her keyblade down at her hard.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:56 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was surprised by Listio's sudden move, but this didn't break her focus completely. She stood her ground, "Shell!" she said as her Shell spell activated again, Listio's attack bounced off of it. Hileinna smiled when it worked again, but she felt dizzy again, putting a hand to her head, "Ugh...i-it worked...so this dizziness is worth it..." she said to herself, chuckling a little.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

"You might get a bit of feedback from the blow directly to your head depending on how powerful the blow is but you did good. Your learning well." Listio said with a grin.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:44 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Listio and nodded slowly, still feeling a bit dizzy, "Thanks..." She smiled for a little bit, but frowned, "...I wish Namia was here to see this..." she said to herself, the thought of her friend had returned quickly. She sheathed her blade, and bowed her head at Listio, "Thank you for the lectures. I believe everything I've learned will be very useful in the future."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image

"Of course. If you wish to know more of have questions on what you learned come on back. I'll be here holding down the fort." Listio said as she walked over to a bench and took a seat.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:15 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded and turned to leave. She didn't know where to go...but she was feeling somewhat hungry. It had been awhile since she last ate something. She decided to head to the cafeteria to eat, leaving the Sparring classroom.[exits]

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:42 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty sighed as she was being ignored.
"Jaster! Can you fly us to Twilight Town!?"

"Bad time Misty, after the battle?" Jaster responded.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff