[PRP] Working Together (Eden & Machiko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:19 pm
As was expected at Team Rocket Headquarters, there was a lot of "clean up" that needed to be done, and thus lots of work for Trainees to do. Eden had just been assigned a new task of cleaning up after a certain mission that had taken place in the woods near Sagestone Town. Whatever kind of information Team Rocket had been collecting there, they had left stuff behind that needed to be picked up. Eden was looking forward to exploring a new area of the region and according to the map, it looked like the Beach wasn't far away from the cleanup site. The only problem was, she had been assigned to the job with one of her roommates, Machiko.

She had gotten along better with Machiko since the first day she met her, but she was still wary of her. She didn't know what it was about her that set her on edge, whether she was just jealous of her pretty looks or her confidence, but Eden was trying to get along with her. She had to give her some credit though; she was a lot easier to live with than her older sister had been.

As Eden waited outside their room for Machiko she took a yellow egg out of her backpack. She had been carrying it with her for a few days now, taking it out every now and then to examine it. It didn't seem any closer to hatching than when she first got it. She sighed and slid it gently back into her backpack. She knew she had to be patient.

Chibi_Kokoro143
Here we go! We'll have them go around by the beach first to get to the cleanup site, and that can be where everything happens. I thought they would probably have to put their packs down while helping Sharpedo, so that's when I'll bring Anya, my Fennekin in. :3 Sound good?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:24 pm
Machiko rounded the corner and was fast walking towards her. "Give me that!" She snatched away the egg Eden and placed it...into an incubator.

She was looking intently at, what appeared to be, a gauge down at the bottom. Seconds seems like minutes until the whole gauge filled up, from red to green bars. "Thank Arceus, it's alright."

She then handed the incubator to the newbie Eden and, basically, kicked the door down to grab her knapsack and her pokemon.

Eden was still upset about sharing a room to someone who is still completely new...and almost graduating, just like her! And after trying to so hard to having a room all to herself...!

But she had to grin and bare it. She looked around the room to see if she forgot anything. She made a hrumph sound. At least her roommate has some room sense. She don't know about her roomy here, but her style is more of a elegant victorian. A Victorian Armchair in the corner, a bookshelf near the foot of her bed, a trunk, and a couple of records with the record player.

She sighed, to think she would be leaving the room, at least she would be going to the beach.

She turned to leave the room,grabbed the incubator with her egg, and locked it behind her. She then strolled down the hall to leave the nearest exit towards the beach.

"Newbie. Good thing I saw you didn't check out your incubator when I was finishing files in the lab. That egg must be well developed and you must be keeping it well warm on your own but there is only so much you can do on sheer strength alone."

She then check at the front desk for her rocket equipment and papers before heading out the secret exit to the base. This Rocket Trainee was smart but....she sighed again. "If you don't know anything but I guess it is also my fault for not briefing you on everything."

The rocket at the desk looked shocked in her admitting her mistake. She growled and threw the pens from the mug on the deck before placing down the mug again before abruptly turning around to leave.

She was getting soft! This trainee better not slow her down!

BelaLucina
Sounds good.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:13 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
((Eden had already put the egg back in her bag, so I guess I'm going to assume that Machiko grabbed it out of her bag? When you were describing the stuff in the room, the armchair and stuff, that's Machiko's right? I guess it wasn't clear, and for a second I thought you were saying that was Eden's stuff (but that's not really Eden's style). But if it's Machiko's then that's totally okay. :] I would just suggest proof reading your posts before you submit them.))

Eden was surprised when Machiko grabbed her bag and took the egg out.
"Hey, watch it, grabby!" she insisted, and grabbed her bag back from Machiko. She watched though as Machiko placed the egg into the incubator. "Be careful with that!" Machiko seemed to know what she was doing, but Eden wished she would be a bit more careful. When Machiko handed her the egg back inside of the incubator, Eden inspected it carefully. It seemed to be alright, but she had never heard of keeping Pokémon eggs in incubators before. Then again, she'd never actually seen a real Pokémon egg before; she always just assumed they hatched on their own, but she guessed it made sense that they would need some warmth. Perhaps the eggs that Team Rocket developed were different than normal breeding eggs. Eden hoped that this one would be okay. By Machiko's comment, it seemed that everything was fine, yet she still had her doubts, mostly because the eggs had been given to them in order to get rid of them as if they were an accident.

Eden sighed as Machiko kicked the door to get into the room. "And I told you, I have a name. It's not Newbie, it's Eden." She did realize though, that even though she came off as a bit abrasive, Machiko was trying to help her. She didn't want to swallow her pride just yet and say thank you for the incubator though. Instead she cradled it gently in her arms for a second before placing it softly back into her backpack, closing it, and putting it on her back. She had everything she needed for the cleanup mission in there: Trash bags, Pokédex, Pokéballs, Map, Rope, ID Badge, Potions, and some other random items she thought she might need.

After following Machiko to the front desk to get their stuff, she stood stunned for a moment as pens went rolling all over the floor. She rolled her eyes and quickly followed Machiko out the door. "You don't have to brief me on everything, I can get along okay on my own. If it makes you that upset, just forget about it, okay?" There was no need for her to be throwing pens around on her account.

Once they were outside, Eden blinked a few times, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the sunlight. At least it was a really nice day, even if it was a bit chilly. Eden had her map in her pocket, but she assumed that Machiko knew where she was going. She followed beside her, keeping up with her fast pace. "Don't you ever slow down?" she wondered aloud.

Eden would be glad when they reached the beach. It would be a nice sight to see, and it wouldn't be far from the cleanup site. Hopefully they could get this job done quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:54 am
BelaLucina
yeah. And yes that's michikos stuff. She did say that her styleis elegant Victorian and then listed off all the things she had. But yeah, I'll proof read.

Michiko stopped so suddenly. She was...tired. She sighed again, getting lost in her thoughts. She wasn't a leader at all. If she had to discribe herself she was like, a beta. She follows most of the time but leads only when necessary. Having to teach this newbie, Eden, on briefing and stuff about team rocket was kinda making her upset. So the newbie was right with one thing.

The man at the desk looked like he had discovered Michiko's secrets. THAT SHE WAS NICE!!! By the Arceus, that wasn't suppose to happen. She got into Team Rocket by biting a grunt's leg when she was little. If anyone finds out that she has a soft spot, she maybe kicked out and Snap...!

She clutched to one pokeball in particular that was in her pocket. No, that is never gonna happen. Never.

She turned around and looked at the girl. She rather be alone and seem cold to other people. It was less stressful that way, and just in case her mask slipped, no one was around to see.

She began to speak in a tired voice. "Okay Eden. You will lead and take charge from here on out then. Since I'm familiar with procedures and the area. I want to see what you learned. If I see anything you are not familiar. I will tell you." This is more like it. She does observation and can relax a little, the attention is not on her anymore.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:08 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
Okay, yeah I probably just read it wrong the first time. ^^ <3

Eden stopped too, surprised. She gave Machiko a quizzical look. "Really?" She took a second to collect her self and then began to walk again, towards the beach, hoping Machiko would keep time with her.

"Well I don't need to lead," Eden began. That wasn't what she had expected at all. She took a deep breath. "Let's just try to...I don't know...work together. If there's something I'm not sure about, I'll ask you." She chanced a glance towards Machiko, hoping she wouldn't get upset again. Perhaps working with Machiko wouldn't be so bad after all.

"I'm assuming you've been to this beach before?"
she asked. "Do you know where the cleanup site is?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:36 am
BelaLucina
I do that too. I didn't realize your girl placed the egg in her backpack.

Michiko looked at Eden with a blank stare, more liked tired stare. She knew Eden meant well, but she wasn't ready to let her guard down. "That is what a team is yes? We will get the job done together. Yet while you are still learning about the island you will lead. It is best to get your own perspective in things and use that to your advantage, so you will be leading today."

She walked up and kept in pace with Eden...but a little bit slower so she is behind Eden a bit. "I have been to the beach yes. A couple times to get to the clean up site."

She stopped and looked at Eden. "Since you are leading, where is the clean up site?"  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:24 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
Totally understandable, I miss stuff sometimes too. I was thinking about this spot for the cleanup site. With the red line being their path. I don't know what the scale of the map is, or how many miles, but for RP purposes I'm assuming it's a day trip XD; What do you think? :] They'll have to go by the beach first that way.

Eden stared back at Machiko. She wasn't sure if she was testing her or not, but it was a good idea to get her own barrings. "Yeah...a team," Eden agreed. It felt weird to say, but she knew it was what she had wanted from the beginning. She'd only ever gotten close to one person, and if she really thought about it, the reason she joined Team Rocket was for...the Team part of it.

As Eden reached into her pocket to pull out her map of the region, she felt something move inside her backpack. She figured it was probably just her stuff shifting inside and ignored it.

Examining the map so she and Machiko could both read it she said, "It looks like it's right at the edge of the woods where the woods meet the beach. Not too far away from Sagestown Town. Have you been there? I think we should be out of Cypress Forest soon."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am
Michiko nodded as she walked forward a little as soon as she saw the growing of light at the end of the pathway.

"I have been to Sagestone town only once though." Michiko winced at how a stormy that day had been and, unconsciously, slipped her hand in her pocket and touched a pokeball. It warmed at her touch, not with a passionate warmth but the connection between her and the pokemon was something....sinister.

"But other then that no, I haven't really gone and explore the town."

She instantly perked when she remembered that rock/ground pokemon were found there. "I would like to go though. I heard a pokemon called Carbink showed up and I heard it was cute. Crystals surround it's body and it almost looked like a bunny."

She blushed slightly to think so a elegant, beautiful, cute pokemon could exist.

She then realized that she probably had a stupid look on her face and she instantly wiped it off her face as soon as she exited the forest.

"We are out."

BelaLucina
GUESS WHO IS BACK?! 8D /shots Sorry. I have been on a reading spree and am still reading, but since I got a chance to be on the computer, I decided to respond to the rps now.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items