Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the cold and the quiet, with the cicada song humming in the air, there is a doe. She is cold and quiet too, but there is something like gentleness on her face, something like compassion in her eyes. Head tipped forward, her eyes seem to be focused far away, glowing from beneath a sweep of hair. Perhaps, out in the distance, she sees a fond memory, something glimpsed from behind a veil of hazy dust and honey light.

But here beneath a floral tree that smells sweet and distant, of the old and the melancholy, she stands and high above the stars are winking.

hybridic
Sorry I never responded to you! I meant to get this to you right away~ Q___Q
Hopefully this is okay!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bunny appears before the buck, following its wiggly little nose to a patch of greens under the flowering tree. The buck follows moments later, with little or no sound to announce his approach, eyes searching so diligently in the underbrush for the creature he follows that he doesn't notice the doe until he is practically upon her. The night is near silent, the only sounds the soft rustle of the buck's tail along the ground behind him and the occasional snuffle from the rabbit at his feet. He starts when he sees the doe before him (the bunny does not -- merely flicks an ear and keeps munching), eyes wide and foreleg raised in preparation for flight, poised on the tips of his hooves. He looks more like a deer than a kimeti, ready to run, as if the unknown doe were a pack of wolves, ready to strike.

User Image

Amorpheous
SORRY I TOOK 500 YEARS TO REPLY winter is killing my brain please forgive me ;A; Guiltless is shy and notttttt talkative (like he might manage two-three words?) so hopefully this will go okayish I'm sorry if I'm out of practice! D:

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces