[B] Becoming a Father [Piercing Gaze X FB] FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He just couldn't believe that a doe caught his attention that way. He had the pull before but not that fast. And now, she goes to tell him he will be a father. He looked around the barren area he called home, wondering if they would enjoy. Sighing he figured they wouldn't unless they felt more like him.

It was time to gather some items to put in for the season change coming up. Turning towards the more dense area of the swamp lands, Piercing Gaze continued to think of what it meant...how he wanted his kids to turn out. Swishing his tail and getting it caught in some thistle like bushes, he groaned. "Really? Now of all times." Tugging at the bush, to at least be able to walk, a bit of his tail hair stuck to the still intact bush. "I hope they at least have the sense to keep their tail tuffs up, if they have ones like mine." Tail still connected, he looked to see how big of a clump was there. He can be a bit vain, especially over the tail. May the kids not be as vain. They should be more like Cattail.

He smiled at the thought of the doe. Her plainness, though not unusual, was a surprise for that area. He had actually been a good host, bringing her to the shaded area. "She would know what to do right now, with her ways." Most likely by chewing my tail off. He sighed, waiting for a good idea to come to him.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:09 pm
User ImageFish Bones is out wandering, he'd left his pond intending to find some bones but stops when he hears a somewhat violent rustle, as if someone's trying to uproot a bush. Curious he moves toward the sound, finding a buck inspecting his rather fluffy tail and a bush with a patch of tail-fur. Hearing the buck talk to himself Fish Bones hops out from the foliage, c**k in his head and sending a question at the male Who? he asks. Fish Bones suspects who the buck is speaking of but would rather not assume.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:43 pm
Not fully thinking the 'Who' was from, Piercing just answered outloud. "Silly, buck. The mother of...Gah! I am to be a father and she.." He sighed. "The mother would give me the right idea. She is so motherly." Laughing, he knew she wouldn't chew it. Turning, he noticed the foxbun. "Did I disturb you, little one?" He attempts to swish his tail, only to tangle it again. "Just not my tails day."
The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 am
User ImageNot at all. First time fater? he asks, hopping forward to untangle the buck's tail. His paws aren't as nimble as a mongoose's but better then just yanking the fur out. It's normal to be nervouse, excited, unsure of yourself. Fish Bones says, working the last of the buck's fur from the bush.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 pm
This time, he looked, really looked at the foxbun. Something seemed different with him. "Yeah. First time." He watched as the mysterious, yet helpful foxbun started working on his tail. "Thank you for the help. I am about as nervous as stepping into a giant wasp hive. Will I do the right things? Will they be happy, healthy?" So many thoughts went through his mind as it he still couldn't believe it was happening.
The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:06 pm
User ImageSmoothing the buck's tail Fish Bones looks up at him. I cannot promise they will never be ill or unhappy, but they will have full lives. holding the buck's gaze a moment longer Fish Bones nods, then turns and hops off.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:36 pm
Piercing Gaze watched as his tail was untangled. The foxbun gave him the knowing look and the buck realized he had been in the presence of one of the legendary. "Thank you." His voice soft as he watched the alternate form hop off. His nerves soothed, it was a relief to hear the news.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games