Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:01 pm
has a release date now.

my birthday.

which i wished for when MH4 was out in japan for over a year.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_4_Ultimate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:04 pm
Anybody wants a early access demo code. We can even play it online with other people.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 pm
The demo isn't really selling me on the game. It's still fun, but it's not something I see myself playing a lot of, atleast not solo. And I can't play online much, since my apartment wifi is has enterprise encryption. (Which like literally every other device I own is fine with.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:27 am
yeah, encryption or login pages are just something the 3ds is incapable of doing. dont know if it ever will be, is kinda sad because the community college wifi bear me is the same way, so i couldnt go on campus and relax with that unless i could use the friggen login page.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 pm
i hope i can get my hands on one of those silver 3DS XLs with MH, dunno how fast they'll sell round here but heres hopin i can get one after work on friday or saturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 am
lol. Why didn't you pre-order if you wanted it right away?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:14 pm
because cash unavailability and such. and im sure a bunch of scalpers got em all the minute it was all available anyway.

seems to always happen to nintendo who keeps understocking america.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 pm
i be huntin now. not too far yet but gettin there, i'll prolly start doin more online stuff when i hit high rank in solo.  

Xilo The Odd

Skitty-san

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:06 am
I've been making excuses to not play Monster Hunter for years now. I should probably give it a try >.>

ngl one of the main reasons I haven't yet is because it looks like something that has a really steep learning curve and I have two jobs and a webcomic so not much free time lol

still...

I should probably... try... it...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:37 am
the demo is worth a shot to get combat basics down for the different weapons. to start out, i'd recommend sword and shield on jaggi. decent balanced weapon and jaggi is pretty easy to read what hes doin.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQfdm2_137M March free DLC pack includes Link outfit, master sword and shield and more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 am
doesnt appear to be low rank sadly, so i'll have to wait a bit.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:43 am
I tried this demo as well and liked it more than the last two game's's demos but man, I just don't think I can get into this series.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:06 am
I used to be a big hater on Monster Hunter because of how slow and clunky it felt. Trying out the insect glaive turned my opinion around. According to my friend who's been a fan of the series, they actually increased the pace of the game overall.

I hunt in the evening, if anyone needs a hand. biggrin  

8Bit Jack

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces