Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S] Don't Let Your Guard Down

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:51 pm
Here is the plot....

There are these to rival gangs that have been fight for years....well more like centuries. There is gang A and the Dragon gang. Well the leader of gang A has been plotting a way to cripple the Dragon gang and now he has thought of the perfect way. He was going to kidnap the dragon gang leaders son and make the boy his property. (He could symbolize it by doing something like a tattoo or branding him). The man could keep the boy tied and doing what ever he wants to him, and if the boy shall rebel he will be punished. As for the father he will keep getting pick of his boy, chain abused, and naked (If he is chained up naked.), you could even have him dressed in a weird outfit. The boy be is slave basically.

We will talk about age later because I want to know what you characters age will be because I won't my character to half your age due to you character being his dads age, but of course per guild rules my character has to be a least 18.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:53 pm
Rules

There aren't many rules but theses are a must follows....

1.) Keep it PG-13. If it comes to anything sexual then please lets time skip it.
2.) Message me if you want to RP with me. Also let me know what guild you found this in because I post in many guilds.....and Forums. XD
3.) Follow the Guild and Gaia Rules.
4.) No text talk unless the character is talking in text message.
5.) Have Fun!!  

Jessie-Ann-2013

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:58 pm
OPEN AND LOOKING  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 am
Bump  

Jessie-Ann-2013

Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash