Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Colors of the Wind (1 x 1: Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

Pairing: Kidnapper x Kidnapped, Arranged Marriage, Princess x Prince

Requirement: Be able to play two characters, one male and one female. Write to two paragraphs (each paragraph should be 7-10 sentences). Writer's block is understandable once in awhile.

Plot: There has been tension between two types of society. One type of society is the Kingdom where there is the King, the Queen, and the Princess who rule the people that live in their kingdom. Another society is the forest people who don't believe in the caste system and that money buys power, they believe that everyone has purpose and one just needs to fulfill that purpose. Like the Kingdom though, they have a 'King', 'Queen', and 'Princess/Prince' except they call themselves 'Chiefs' and that they represent the 'Mother' who would be their version of 'Christ' in the Kingdom. The forest People are split into five different groups, or tribes and they are all spread out like kingdom. This story will consent of one tribe and a kingdom that is nearby.

The two different societies in this story are very tense, not a lot of good things have happened between them. And the Chief's son has had enough. Mingan Adelgunde is tired of the bull that spews out of the Kingdom's mouths and with his sister, Comyna, they have planned to intrude onto the Princess' ball so they can learn of the castle's structure and rooms....and then kidnap the princess. So they have 'borrowed' invitation cards from two wandering aristocrats and with their disguise they raid the ball to find the Princess.

But why go to the extreme's of kidnapping the Princess? The story is sort of deep. Comyna's life in threatened by arranged marriage between her and the Kingdom's Prince (The Princess' Brother) in order to keep peace between two societies.....and by peace, we mean the Kingdom sort of threatened them. Just being a big brother, Mingan knows that if he kidnaps the princess, the Kingdom will change their minds on the arranged marriage. The kidnapping will for sure create more tension, leading to battles to get the Princess back and fulfill the promise....the only one who could possibly prevent the war is the Princess, her brother (who'll be the first and only one thus far to know of the kidnapping), and two siblings that just want to protect their homeland.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:20 pm
☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures...if you want only real pictures then PM me and we can certainly do that.

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Pm me with the Title of the RP on top of the post and use a wahmbulance symbol (below profiles) so I know you read the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 pm
Kingdom (Appearance is above on the first post): The Castle is sort of separate from the big huge town for good reason. The Castle is lodged on the big hilltops while the town is down below with the castle overlooking them. They are near a huge lake which supply for drinking water for cattle and people.

Town: The town the Castle take over. It is home to people that are poor to the Middle Class. This is where business and trade happens, and also where cattle and food are taken cared of. They unfortunately have to deal with the Forest people since some of that land originally belonged to them.

Forest Tribe: This is one of the type of housing you would see from them. Some houses are actually up in the trees kind of like a look-out in case of an invasion. Their land actually spreads far and wide because of their hunting and all the materials they have to scavenge when necessary. They are still adjusting to the stolen land taken away from them but right now they are focusing on trying to prevent blood shed.

Characters:

Mingan - As the Chief's son, he has a responsibility in his hand into ruling the tribe when his father retires/dies. So he has a somewhat calm and mature stance on him, but his temper is a bit off-ish, often times scaring people by his glare and rough voice he puts out on him. And as an older brother, he is protective naturally and is committed to make sure no injustice gets away with anything....and it includes his sister's forced marriage with the Prince.....since for some reason she was their 'foreign beauty'. So he decided to form a plan to kidnap the princess and force that 'deal' to be cut off and not be mentioned again. Strong, Independent, and Family-Orientated...Mingan wants to fulfill his purpose into being the leader of his people. He is a 22 years old and is well-known for his archery skills

Comyna - A warrior at heart, and yet being a female leaves her to limited choices. The daughter of the chief....she had to learn on being a wife which often or not tires her. Thankfully she has a nice older brother that would sneak her out to have her learn the ways of the warrior. She struggles on being this 'woman' figure she is suppose to be...which creates conflicts on her future. Especially since she does not even know this 'husband' whom the Kingdom expects her to marry. She has some sort of idea why the kingdom did this deal, no one (not even her brother) knows of this.

She saved the Prince's life from thieves one day while he was doing a casual stroll with his horse. And with that, the Prince is intriqued hence he never saw independent women in his life (not even his sister...) and so he has wishes on marrying her. A 19 year old girl, she knows the way of hunting. Her knowledge of spears, horse riding, and climbing are also a big plus. The only woman thing she is good at is cooking and storytelling.

The Prince - Here is what I require....he must be 20 years or older. Personality and Bio can be whatever it is you wish.

The Princess - Here is what I require....she can only be around the ages of 18 - 21 (so she can be the older sibling if you wish), and also is the stereotypical princess where she does as she is told and lets herself to be wed to whoever her father wants her to. So basically she has never experienced freedom of expression and exploration. Otherwise you are free to add anything.

How to send profiles?
Pm me a basic profile (Name, Age, Gender, Role, Personality, Bio, and Appearance Picture and give it to me. I'll put it in a nice summary right here for everyone to see)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:25 pm
Chapter 1

Chapter 1 will consist of the Ball; and the characters getting ready for the big night ahead. The Prince and Princess will be ready for the ball...to find the right man to have the right to wed the princess. Mingan and Comyna will get ready to be in disguise (to make things interesting, the Prince can easily recognize Comyna. And since it is known that forest tribe people sometimes convert to the kingdom Mingan can easily be disguised but his card would say he is eligible to try for the Princess' hand....throwing everyone off completely).

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items