Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Past Events
The Ball roleplay~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meiraii

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:06 am
This is a roleplay section of the ball, make up any characters you'd like, please use a picture and put a description if you will or you can roleplay as yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Seryth Kendall - A Prince of The North

☽☾
═ ════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════ ═════ ═══ ════ ══ ══ ═══ ═══

The soft padding of boots was the only sound heard by Seryth as he began to make his way towards the ball that he had been invited to. Surely there would be a plethora of young mademoiselles for him to court and swoon, but for him the ultimate prize would be the one whom would ignore his courting. He smiled to himself as he brushed his hair away form his face and adjusted his glasses. "Let them all come for me, Seryth Kendall!" He said to himself before opening the door to the ballroom and examining the crowd that now appeared before him. "I'll be chasing the ones who run away..." He whispered to himself before beginning to mingle with the crowd.
☽☾
═ ════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════ ═════ ═══ ════ ══ ══ ═══ ═══

Out Of Cookies!:

Equipment
N/A

Inventory
Basic Clothing

Quotes

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

RoseofSweetness

Generous Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:35 pm
wee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:17 am
biggrin  

Groucho Disguise

Dedicated Shopper

RoseofSweetness

Generous Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:52 am
i am roleplaying as a magical princess ^u^ i do things for good of people and help people. Its my current avi  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:13 pm
{I will use my own Avi}

Walking into the big doors Lain makes her way up the stairs to where the party is being held. She had only hours before been mucking stalls at her family quaint little farm. Having been brought up on meager wages Lain often dreamed of going to a ball, but never been invited she could only watch from a distance as people would dance off into the night. Sitting in the kitchen after her chores where done there was a knock on the door. Making her way to the door she cracked it open and peaked thru. There stood a very official looking man and after uttering a few words he dug into his bag before handing a lovely engraved letter thru the crack. Looking at the envelope that was almost too beautiful to open. Inside was an invitation to the ball and her name Lain Fawna in big gorgeous letters on the top! Rushing off to tell her mother the good news she was going to the ball but what will she wear!

TwistedGothicAngel

Romantic Senshi

12,400 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

TwistedGothicAngel

Romantic Senshi

12,400 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 pm
Upon telling her mother they went to her parents room where her mother began looking at her dresses. Sadly being work dresses they were patchy and old that was when her mother ran to the attic before returning with a large engraved wooden box. Inside was piles of white silk and blue satin. Before pulling the garment from its hiding place she spoke of how before she had met her father she was of a royal family but being the youngest of ten children nothing was expected of her. So when she ran off with the love of her life she only had the dress on her back and 50 dollars. Helping her daughter get dressed she put what little make-up she had on her before they went downstairs where her father was waiting with their carriage to take her to her first ball.

When they arrived she gave her father a big hug whispering that she was scared, but he reassured her that she looked beautiful and that she would be fine. Waving goodbye she walked up to the big doors.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 am
I'll be using my own avatar for this,

Alaric Dust entered the ballroom, without hesitation he slipped into the background unseen by the participants of the ball. Upon arriving a bit late after having to travel the long way to get there. He made his was to the staircase and lit a candle as he held a rose over it.

"Nothing like a little magic to make this night extravagant" He thought to himself while smirking.

He watched the flames flow over the rose without burning it and with a quick move he tossed the rose in the air as it exploded and a wave of light surrounded the corridors of the room with a strange light. Alaric smiled at this as he made swift movements as he'd go unnoticed and made his way to the front of the main doors bowing.

"Welcome to the Ball Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you do enjoy yourselves for this night will be a magical one" Alaric proclaimed with a wink.

XAlysseXX

Past Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff