Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Darkside of The Moon (Shun/Amrita?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:46 pm
Halloween's Moon was bright that night. The large, twisted presence in the sky that shone an eerie light down on the stillness below, including the familiar form of a certain patchwork, sitting calmly by herself on the edge of a cliff, her feet dangling over it with her toes tapping lightly against the jagged rocks.

All was still, all was calm, and for once, the creature known as The Moon was peaceful, enjoying the silence that she so rarely allowed herself. She was usually busy, milling about Amityville and the Library, searching records and faces, and quietly sowing her ideas as well as her seeds. The silence was a change in pace, and an odd comfort.

But as always, it never lasted. She sensed it; one of her crystal's hosts moving silently in the darkness. A small smile toyed on her lips as she stared outwards beyond the cliff, not looking back at the moving infected. If she did, she was sure it would rouse suspicions; he was moving so silently, after all. Instead she listened, and shifted her weight to draw a knee to her chest, draping her arm on it as if simply fidgeting, shifting to be more comfortable where she sat.

There she waited, to see if he would approach her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:53 pm
It had seemed like a good night to be out for a trek. The moon's light shone strongly. He had a bit of free time, so he figured he might as well make use of it. He had finished his training for the day much earlier.

As Shun moved through the darkness, he spotted a lone figure at the edge of the cliff. It wasn't easy picking out her features from where he was, but she did seem familiar. And so he approached from behind, keeping his steps silent until he came to a stop a foot or so behind her.

He said nothing. He just stood there with his hands in his pockets, simply observing for now.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:04 pm
So he was going to play that game, was he? The patchwork's torn lips twisted into a slightly larger smile before fading away, bringing herself back under control; she had a game to play, and like hell was she going to let it end before it even started.

Heaving a small sigh, 'Amrita' moved to collect herself, drawing her other leg up off of the cliff's edge, and pushed herself back from it to give herself the space she needed to get to her backwards feet. Her movements were fluid as ever, and despite having to learn how to walk with such strange feet, it seemed as effortless as though she had done it her whole life.

She stretched her arms above her head, leaned back to crack some vertebrae, let her arms fall to her sides...but as she began to turn, she spotted him, and uttered a surprised yelp at the 'sudden' appearance of the Reaper. Her hands had come up to hold her heart, as if it would hammer out of her chest.

"Unholy Jack!" She cursed, having picked up this lingo from a few of her loyal followers. "Don't do that! You scared me. You need a bell or something."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:07 pm
It seemed as though she didn't notice him. At least, until she began to turn around after standing. Shun just stared at her as he nearly managed to startle her off of the cliff.

"If I wore a bell, it'd be too easy to figure out where I am," he replied quietly.

He shifted in place, then peered over the edge of the cliff.

"Enjoying the air or something?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:13 pm
"You still shouldn't sneak up on people! It's rude." She scolded with a small snort, her arms folding under her chest. Then she eyed him, looking him up and down; at first, it didn't matter who he was, it only mattered that he was a host. But now that they were face to face, a name was likely important. Thankfully he was pretty easy to peg from the pictures she had found through the yearbook: Shun Kuroda. Reaper. Quiet. One eyed. Serious. It was the eye patch that gave it away, of course. There weren't many one-eyed Reapers in existence.

"Or something, yeah. It's nice out here, you know?" She shrugged, looking away to stare into the dark. "And you? Aside from scaring innocent bystanders?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:18 pm
Shun shrugged off her little scolding. Rudeness wasn't really something that ever stopped him from doing a particular thing.

"Out for a walk. It seemed like a good night," he replied. Peaceful.

That thought gave him pause. It had been almost too quiet for some time now. Perhaps he was simply being pessimistic on the matter, however.

"You could say I'm restless."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:30 pm
"It is." On that she agreed easily; it was a beautiful night, and perfect for walking. Or stalking, she supposed.

"Oh?" He was restless? That was interesting. "How so?" She seemed interested - and she was, somewhat. Enough to turn and ease herself back onto the cliff edge, making herself comfortable while patting the ground beside her in an invitation. "Come on, might as well make yourself comfortable." A smile formed on her torn lips, as friendly as she could muster.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:45 pm
With a low grunt, Shun went on and sat next to Amrita, settling down onto the dirt.

"It's been far too quiet. Too peaceful. And for too long. It doesn't feel right."

He shrugged, "Maybe I'm just too used to violence or some s**t."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm
"It does seem to be the calm before the storm, doesn't it?" 'Amrita' agreed with a small frown, shifting a little bit beside him. "Though I suppose we are children of war~" She chuckled softly, shaking her head - oh how true that was, for one of them, at least. "...Our skills have no use here." At this she leaned back, propping herself up on her arms.

"I wonder how long it'll last." She mused, her head tilting as she stared into the abyss ahead of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:58 pm
"Children of war... that's one way of putting it," he grumbled lowly, "But I don't feel you are wrong in either point."

As he replied, he looked down at his own hands, flexing them lightly.

"I don't think I was really meant to live a peaceful life anyway," Shun murmured before shaking his head, "I don't know how long it'll last, but... Whenever it's going to finally break, it won't be nice. I'm sure of it. It'll probably one big ******** chaotic mess."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:15 pm
"I'm not wrong. That is what we are." She nodded, recalling the histories of her host that she had gotten from Amrita's friends, along with the fragmented written records from a ghoul with a fragile state of mind. Her gaze rolled to look at him, watching him flex at his hands as he dealt with some faceless inner demons.

It was very hard to not smile at the promise of chaos; she loved it. She thrived on it. Especially when it erupted around her, and she still held the hidden ace.

"It will be." She agreed, pressing her lips into a grim, thin line; though it was partially to snuff out the pleased smile at the concept. "Too many sides to choose from." It was a musing thought under her breath, though posed loud enough to keep him in the loop.

"We should make our own side." She said, as if she hadn't already started making one of her own.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Shun raised his brow at her.

"Our own side?" he repeated, "We pretty much already are, don't you think? Or do you mean something else from what I was thinking?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:28 am
"You mean Halloween?" Amrita blinked at him, her head tilting curiously. "I guess ~ But we don't really know what their motives are either, right?" Her head lolled again, moving to stare lazily out into the dark again. Her weight shifted again to play with the end of her braid, toying with it for a little bit before she looked down, watching the ends curl around her black finger tips. "I don't know about you, but I will not accept being a pawn in someone else's game." She was the Queen after all; she may have come from a pawn, but she most certainly was one no longer. "I want to be an equal player in the chaos."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:42 am
"Not even necessarily to that scale. "Amity" might be more accurate, but even then, I'm uncertain," Shun explained. He furrowed his brow as he tried to put it to words. He didn't really see himself to be fighting for Halloween as a whole in general, though.

"That's pretty damn ambitious, considering some of piayers are far out of our league... at least on an individual basis."

He hated to admit it, but he knew he was no match against the likes of Merlin. Even Caelius was too much for him, if looking at 'lesser evils'. And then of course, there was Medea, who had destroyed Death, himself. He gritted his teeth in thought.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:32 am
"Ah, yes, but even then. Can we trust them? All they have done is swooped in at the last moment to claim the spoils, relatively unscathed." She frowned, continuing to twist her hair between her dark fingers. Her memory of it was nil, but she spent a long time listening to those she knew were loyal to both sides of her; she could piece together a little more, and make educated guesses to fill in the blanks.

"I am an ambitious creature." She grinned at Shun for a moment, and then looked away to continue to casually fidget with her hair. "If you want power, you have to be willing to fight for it, after all. We didn't get this far merely skating by." That was the fact of her life, fighting for the scraps she could use to her advantage; she thrived on the adversity, and basked in the power it had provided and the strange profit it had turned.

"You and I are fighters. I think we can do it. We both have friends and influence in the community." Well, she knew she did, she wasn't sure about him, but...it was an educated guess. "...And we certainly have the potential to be great, even if we have to start small." Another smile graced her lips as her gaze slid to him, briefly glancing over the crystal embedded within him, one that radiated a pleasant glow to her eyes only. Potential, indeed. Her gaze lifted to meet his. "What do you think?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff