Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 pm
Quote:
The Old Mountain (March 21 - April 20): There are seven stones standing in a wide, empty field.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peep didn’t get much time to herself these days. There were always foals and tribe members and visitors around, each one needing attention. Not that it bothered her. She thrived on this life with The Mothers Club and wouldn’t have it any other way, but on some days, it was nice just to step out on your own. This was one such day for the tiny Acha and she was taking her time ambling through the swamp, not really caring which direction she wandered in.

Which was exactly how she found the standing stone circle.

“Oh,” she said in delight as she stepped out into the empty field and approached the circle. Seven, she counted. How curious.

Sarano_Krem
Shouldn't be hard to reach 250 words each with the extension <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Breeze trotted down the path before him, tail swishing against the ground. This day had been like any other for Brought By the Wind, making decisions on a whim. He felt that not knowing made things more exciting. For him, everyday was an adventure.

As he continued down the path, he caught sight of a small acha studying some stones in a field. This greatly tempted his curiosity, forcing him out into the open.

"Hello! Is there something interesting about that stone?"

Ruriska
sorry, got out of work yesterday and forgot I had homework, but im free for the rest of the day

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 pm
Peep was busy circling one of the stones when a voice brought her up short. "Hello," she replied as she turned to face him, trotting forward and looking up at the impressive Kimeti, already full of welcoming smiles.

"Well, you see," she started to say as she looked thoughtfully back at the stone circle, "I was just thinking it must have been a lot of work to get them like that and was wondering why they’d go to so much effort. It would be a good place for a festival."

Then the small Acha focused back on the Kimeti. "You’re quite handsome," she remarked, as if she was just making a casual statement about the weather. Well, as far as she was concerned it was true fact and there was no point in keeping that sort of information to yourself if you could make someone feel nice.

Sarano_Krem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 am
Brought By the Wind was excited to hear another compliment sent his way. "Why thank you," he said, puffing his chest out as he returned the compliment, "You're quite cute yourself."

Breeze look back over to the stones that the acha had been inspecting, giving them a once over. "They do seem to have some sort of pattern to them." He circled the stone closest to him and the doe. He wasn't all that interested in the mystery of the stones, but he definitely interested in this little acha's interest with them. "What kind of festival do you think would be held here?"

Ruriska

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:35 pm
Sarano_Krem
I'd love to finish this for the rp point. <3

She smiled prettily at him, her nose wrinkling.

"Well, there was that battle of the tribes not long past and sometimes they hold flower festivals." As she spoke, Peep trotted around the stone. "Or maybe my own tribe could do something fun. When spring comes, we can invite all the mothers and foals to come and play!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:59 am
"You're in a tribe? How fun that must be!" Breeze had never met anyone in a tribe before, or at least, he didn't think so. The buck suddenly became that much more interested in the little acha before him.

"So what's it like to be in a tribe?"

Ruriska
I was hoping to finish the RP regardless, so of course!

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:24 pm
"Well," she tilted her head to the side and considered her answer carefully, "before I was in the tribe, I was happy. But now that I have a huge family to love and care for, I know that I'm even happier. It feels as though I'm living my true purpose."

Sarano_Krem

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff