Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Blood and Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:45 pm
ϯhere are ϯhousands of universes out there...

...ϯwisted, alternate, parallel...

...maybe, just maybe, in one of those universes...

Killers can be Lovers?

Magnus coughed as the world around him faded to shades of black and white. Everything blurred and sounds softened, but that smile stayed so bright and malicious.
Barnabas smiled wickedly and pulled the dagger out of his stomach, the red bright in the now dull world. Magnus coughed again. He brought a hand to his stomach, feeling the warm, red liquid fall over his hand. It didn't hurt, not as much as he thought it did.
And clearly not as badly as seeing Barnabas and Sang-Min both smile at him like that.

After one traumatizing experience too much, Sang-Min's mind broke and pieced together to make not the sweet, sophisticated man he once was, but a ruthlessly cunning murderer. Despite his newfound blood lust, he still needed guidance, someone to show him how to kill properly and evade the police at the same time. That person was Barnabas Witlark, a BDSM fan in both his best-selling books and real life.
What was once a rocky start has now evolved in a dynamic duo of death. Their work is precise and, in their terms, even beautiful, but that's not the only thing beautiful. In the midst of their killings, each of the two noticing the perfection in each other. There's no doubt that forbidden love has finally sprouted.
Will Fate let them be or remind them why their love is forbidden?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Barnabas pulled his small blade out and watched with amusement as the sputtering fool collapsed in front of him. What a laugh. That man tried so desperately to snap Sang-Min out of his state, but the author knew that there was no way to pull him out of the new paradise he had found. It was useless chatter that was hardly worth any of his time, so he took it upon himself to silence him permanently.
Blood dripping off the dagger that hung loosely from his grip, Barnabas looked at the pop star while running his free hands through his light crimson hair. "Now that that's out of the way, shall we continue or call it a night?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:35 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴Sang-Min Lock Han✸ ✷ ✶ ✵

User Image

Sang-Min stared down at his former lover with a strange look on his face, as if trying to evaluate whether or not this decision was the right thing to do. Well, not right, but what he wanted. Did he really want to give up on this love he shared all for the joy he felt when he spilled the blood of another person? Was it worth it? He wasn't entirely certain, but he knew that he could never go back to Magnus after what he'd done. Besides, he wouldn't die this way. Someone was bound to come find him.
The Korean looked to the door, nodding at it. "I'm a little tired, and besides, a little birdie is never too far away from Magnus." He started walking, his hair lightly speckled with blood from their night's adventures. "I need a shower anyway. It's amazing where blood can seep through to when you're in the moment."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I imagine you'll be needing a place to stay now that your lifeline is, well, rethinking his choices." Bard murmured while glancing back at the figure on the ground. The shadow creature that usually supported Magnus was now nothing more than mere threads that desperately tried to stop the rapid bleeding from his stomach. An interesting sight, he'd be sure to memorize it for a possible story.
"You can stay at my place," he started again and looked back at the blond's retreating figure. "although it's a place meant only for weekend visits, so it has no guest room."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm

User Image

He shrugged, tucking his hands into his pockets as he stopped at the door and turned a little to smirk at the redhead. "You've got a king-sized bed, don't ya?" he asked before kicking the door open with his foot and walking through. "Come on, that nosy detective and his loud boyfriend are going to be here any minute." He pulled his phone out, sending a short text to Ellery before turning off his phone and taking out the battery. He'd destroy it later, but right now, they had to get to Bard's place and out of the spotlight.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The author gave Sang-Min a curious look. He planned to share the bed with him? It wasn't something he was against, not at all, he just didn't think the other would be so willing to do so.
Barnabas looked back at the man from before. It was a satisfying sight seeing him so wounded and humiliated, and it was even better to know that Sang-Min didn't care about his well-being. There was something about it that was reassuring, and though the older man was sure he understood why, he chose not to dwell on it. Turning back to the retreating blonde, he followed close behind to his apartment nearby.

"You're learning how to kill very nicely." Barnabas mentioned once they were inside the comfort of his home. He unceremoniously tossed his coat onto the nearest chair and worked on unbuttoning his cuffs. He himself wasn't an avid fan of killing, usually just torturing the unknown subjects of his art, but he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Despite Sang-Min's obsession with something so dark, he somehow managed to make even murder seem remarkably beautiful. Barnabas couldn't help but be captivated every time he saw the blonde move swiftly, even now he was trying to get the images out of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:42 am

User Image

Lock folded his jacket over the back of a chair, placing his scarf beside it before moving to sit on the couch, crossing his legs and leaning his head back, eyes closed. His adrenaline was still pumping. "I have a remarkable teacher," he responded, eyes remaining closed as he attempted to calm himself, his rushing blood starting to slow. After a minute or so, he finally looked up at Barnabas and gazed at him curiously. "However, I think that we should start working on my shooting, for protection, of course. I'm decent with a gun, yes, but my aim could certainly use better work. Why don't we go down to a gun range sometime soon?" His suggestion carried an ulterior motive, although he'd never reveal it.

Meanwhile, a voice called into the room where Magnus lay, a light flashing inside and searching for movement. "Hello?" called a young voice filled with apprehension. "Magnus, are you here?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Barnabas met his gaze, his own eyes concealing their carnal shines. "We can do that tomorrow. I don't think either of us have the energy to leave, or the freedom what with the police running around." He closed his eyes and thought. That pesky detective would no doubt go after them, it was just a matter of when.

There was a weak and raspy gasp for air that answered Ellery. Magnus was barely conscious, because he knew that sleeping would most likely result in never waking up. He was pale from all the blood that was now a puddle beneath him, and as he feebly clung to his blood-soaked shirt, he felt thin tendrils of his shadow desperately try to close the wound.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:17 am

User Image

Standing, the tall Korean tucked his hands into his back pockets and couldn't help the tiny smirk that appeared. "The police? What a joke. Waltz wouldn't even be able to find half the bodies he has without the help of his cute little boyfriend, and he should be easy enough to burn away." He said it so carelessly, as if he and Ellery hadn't grown up together. "At any rate, I'm exhausted. Do you have any pajamas I can borrow?" He turned and started heading for the bedroom. No reason to sleep in the nude tonight, he didn't think.

"Oh God." Ellery quickly dialed Fredrich's number as he rushed over to Magnus' side, holding it with one hand as the other gently touched the wound. "I found him. He's half-dead, Fredrich, send the ambulance my way! I'm in the 8th warehouse near the back. Hurry!" Dropping his phone into his pocket, Ellery quickly ripped part of Magnus' ruined shirt off, making sure that it wasn't bloody, then pressed it against the wound in an attempt to slow the bleeding. His free hand pressed against the man's cheek, concerned green eyes searching for life. "It's alright, Magnus, I'm here now. Help is on the way. You're going to be alright, I promise you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I keep a spare hanging in the closet." Barnabas answered with relative ease as he sat in his chair, his head propped on a fist as he watched the elegant blonde walk away with such a confident stride. He was truly a work of art, a living statue of perfection.
"Ah, but before you leave, I have a question I'd like to ask." he quickly added. Although he still looked relatively calm, maybe even serious, his heartbeat was quite fast. "You didn't bother protesting after I stabbed your boyfriend. Do you not harbor anymore feelings for him?" He held his breath. If the answer was what he wanted then he could very well take this golden opportunity. If not... Well, he hoped that wasn't the case.

Feeling the warm hand against his damp, slightly cold skin, Magnus narrowed his eyes to try to make out who was besides him. He had been hoping that it was Sang-Min, that the Korean realized his errors and came back to him. Instead what he was was the concerned brunette that gave him such a frightened stare. Magnus breathed shallowly as he heard about help. "S... Sa... Sang-M-Min..." he gasped. He wanted to move and search for him again, but his adrenaline was gone and made his body feel like lead. Even if that wasn't the case, his shadow was keen on keeping him here.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 pm

User Image

The blonde paused in the doorway of the bedroom, thinking about the question. "I don't," he said after a moment, still not facing Barnabas. "I mean, Lock still loves him very much, and Lock's still part of me, but as Sang-Min? I don't love him anymore." He looked back to Barnabas over his shoulder. "He'll always be my first real love, but I'm not one to dwell on sentiment. I prefer looking to the future, and leaving the past in the past." He then continued back into the bedroom, reaching into the closet to grab the pajamas before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. He wasn't sure if Barnabas would join him in the shower, in the bed, or wherever, but he was certainly welcome.

He shook his head. "No, Magnus. You must stay stationary. You've lost far too much blood." He pressed the wound tightly, finally breathing a sigh of relief as he heard the sound of an ambulance approaching. "Don't worry, we'll find Sang-Min. He can't have gone far, he only sent me that text message a few minutes ago."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Barnabas removed his glasses and pressed the end to his mouth as he watched the blonde leave. He had written enough books and read even more to know what kind of atmosphere was in the air. The real question was whether he should act on them or not. He had no doubts that he wouldn't be pushed away if he went for an advance, but how exactly could he go through with it? To be frank, he was nervous. Seducing an item or manipulating and idea was one thing, but someone he was actually interested in? He didn't want to screw it up.
He strode to his room and began undoing his tie; harmlessly changing his clothes while keeping an eye on the restroom, trying to find the right "motivation".

Magnus let out a wet cough, but it was too weak to throw out any of the blood pooling in the back of his throat. He reached out and gripped Ellery's sleeve tightly when his wound was pressed on. His breathing was quick and raspy, though he couldn't speak. His eyes stayed on the songwriter's face and looked as if he wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:29 am

User Image

Sensing that he was being watched, the blonde set the pajamas on the sink and glanced at his own reflection, his foot kicking out to push the door half-way closed, leaving just enough space for the author to be able to see him. He curled his fingers around the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up and peeling it off. His torso revealed, the blonde tossed the shirt into a hamper then unbuttoned his belt and jeans. The belt slid out of the loops and was placed on the sink, and he wasted no time in pushing down his jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear, thanks to Lock being in control that morning and being in a rush to get out. After folding his jeans, he placed them in the hamper and left his key on his neck.
The Korean sauntered over to the shower, turning on the hot water and waiting for it to warm up. He finally looked to the door, eyes hard as they stared at the writer, as if challenging him to resist his temptation, then smirked and stepped into the water. Barnabas was definitely welcome to advance.

"Hush now," gently ordered Ellery, his free hand stroking Magnus' cheek soothingly. "Everything's going to be alright. I'm going to take care of you, Magnus." As the sound of paramedics wheeling a gurney came near, Ellery returned his attention to stopping the bleeding, tearing himself away only when two EMTs told him to move. Even then, green eyes stayed on the injured male, never once faltering their concerned gaze.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Barnabas' grip on his tie tightened when he saw the blonde practically give him a strip tease. Combining seduction and killer intent was too powerful, especially for him. He had a chance to stay where he was had those piercing eyes not met his. Everything in him instantly snapped.
Hissing profanities under his breath, the author threw his blazer onto the bed and moved swiftly into the bathroom. "You're far too cruel." he told Sang-Min before grabbing his chin and kissing him.

Something in the brunette's face changed when he heard Ellery. That usual proud, angry expression that stayed even when he was trying not to bleed to death now looked... vulnerable.

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff