Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Blood and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:50 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴Sang-Min Lock Han✸ ✷ ✶ ✵

User Image

The movement caught the blonde's eye, and he didn't try to stop the smirk on his lips before he was forced into a strong kiss. His hands wasted no time, setting to work on the author's shirt while his mouth made good his promise. Sang-Min's tongue crept out, coaxing Barnabas' into his mouth and allowing him to explore to his heart's desire. He didn't mind. There were no secrets between them now.

Ellery wasn't permitted into the ambulance as Magnus was loaded, although he clearly wanted to go. "I'll see you at the hospital," he said, clutching his chest just as the doors closed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Barnabas stripped off his shirt and tossed it onto the sink. At the same time he parted his lips and slid his tongue out to press against Sang-Min's. His arms wrapped around the slim waist against his and lifted the blonde up with relative ease, moving him to the shower that poured hot, steamy water on them.
As the water ran down their intertwining bodies, Barnabas moved one of Sang-Min's legs around his waist and pressed his other hand against the wall, leaning the blonde against it. He wasn't going to go easy on him. After a long time of having to control himself, he could allow himself this pleasure.

~~~

"I'll remind you that you're cruel." Barnabas said as he walked out, rubbing a towel against the back of his wet neck. He looked over his shoulder, gripping the other towel around his waist, and smirked at his companion. "How long have you been hiding such a talent?" he asked.

Back in the hospital, a room a few floors from the very top floor housed Magnus. It was quiet and beeped monotonously, it brought back memories. Magnus breathed slowly as he tried to sleep the hours away. His body still hurt, but at least he was alive. He had to focus on healing now so that he could track Sang-Min down. Moreover, what happened to Sang-Min? Why did he change so much?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:17 am

User Image

Sang-Min shrugged, his damp blonde hair curling slightly against his shoulder as it dried slowly in the cool air of the apartment, the pajama pants on his body and a white t-shirt in his hands. "Not hiding. It's pretty well-known that I'm flexible enough to have sex in the shower." He didn't bother to hold back his smirk. "I'm even better in bed." The tall male walked over to the side table, taking off the ring on his right hand and setting it down. At least he didn't have that silly engagement ring still.

"Magnus?" quietly called Ellery as he edged open the door, holding a teddy bear with candy in one hand and green eyes surveying the room. "Are you awake?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnus opened his eyes when he heard a voice, albeit quiet, and turned his head a little to try and see who it was. "Oh. It's you." he grunted hoarsely when he recognized Ellery. "What are you doing here?" he said as he sat up in his bed, wincing a little as his body woke up with him.

"Well we'll just have to test out that assumption later." Barnabas smirked back at Sang-Min. He was slipping on his sleeping clothes when he noticed the ring set down on the table. "You say you don't love him anymore," he started as he observed the object of affection. "How long did you feel that way? What changed your views on him?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:05 pm

User Image

"Must we return to this subject?" he asked, inwardly groaning. "The love faded over time, I don't really know what made it change. It was a strange process, and I didn't expect to stop loving him. I just did. It was as much a surprise to me as it was to him."

Ellery walked in, holding on to the bear as he made his way to stand beside Magnus. "Visiting you, silly. I wanted to check on you and give you this." He set the bear on the side table, then settled his eyes on the younger male. "How are you doing?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

"Gee, thanks." griped the brunette as he took the bear off the table to look at. A Terry's Chocolate Orange, eh? Magnus eyed the toy while running his good thumb against the fur when he heard the question. "I feel like I got stabbed, but at least I'm still breathing." he said. He stayed quiet, mulling over whether he should speak or not. Eventually, the silence grew too unbearable and he turned to look at Ellery. "You've known Sang-Min longer than me. What happened to him?"

"Forgive me, I'm just having a hard time picturing it." Barnabas said with his eyes closed. "I don't doubt your feelings, but it's not everyday someone abandons a person they've loved for so long." That man, Magnus, didn't seem to feel the same was as Sang-Min. The author could still remember those murderous eyes. He would no doubt have killed him if it would mean saving the blonde. "Perhaps it changed when you started enjoying killing?" he mused.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:43 pm

User Image

"Perhaps," he shrugged, sitting on the bed and running a hand through his drying hair. "Maybe I just got tired of being ordered around by someone who treated me like a disposable sex toy, then told me that he loved me. One can only deal with that for so long, don't you think?"

Ellery shrugged. "I've known him pretty long, but this new side of him is something I've never seen. He's different, crueler. If I had to guess, he's probably in hiding." The brunette looked to the window, watching the rain roll down the glass. "Fredrich's doing everything he can to find him and punish him for attacking you. Honestly, the whole thing is a Gloomy Sunday affair."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

"Yeah, well, it sure ain't a great as hell day for me." Magnus grunted. He played with his bear for a while - Just squeezing a paw while keeping his grimace on, though his deep frown twitched a couple times. Suddenly, a thought occurred. "How did you know I was there?" he asked and looked at Ellery again.

"I shouldn't be the one to ask about that. You've read my books, after all." Barnabas sighed as he sat on his side of the bed. "Then again, with you around I might have to consider retiring early."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:43 am

User Image

"i don't know, I really like reading your books." Sang-Min laid down on his side, facing the author. "Maybe you could write some short stories, use me as your inspiration. After what happened last time, I've started to get a bit of a taste for being tied up."

He shook his head again. "It's a long story, and you're recovering. I'll tell you when you're better, alright?" He held up three fingers pressed together, smiling cheerfully. "I promise. Scout's honor!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Magnus looked at Ellery's fingers then his face, fixing him with a look. "I'm not doing that crap." he flat out said. "The hell are you making weird promises for? What, you plant a tracking device on me or something?"

"Oh? So now you've not only gotten a taste for killing but for my preference of work?" Barnabas asked with an amused raise of his eyebrow. "I'm not sure. The readers might get jealous if I start writing an entire series about only one person." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:07 pm

User Image

He shrugged. "Then change my name. Maybe to something exotic, like Mateo or Asim." Lock sat up, scooting over to drape his arms around the writer's shoulders and press his lips lightly to his neck. "As long as you don't try out any of your techniques on anyone but me. I'll have you know that I can tend to be a little jealous."

"No, you rude brat," responded Ellery, losing his patience quickly. He'd saved Magnus' life, and this was how he was repaid? With rudeness? Hell to the no. "Someone told me, okay? Now shut up and go to sleep. I only came by to check on you and try to cheer you up, but if you're just going to be rude, then I'll just leave you alone."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Magnus raised an eyebrow at Ellery then rolled his eyes. What, his feelings were hurt because he said a mean thing? Give him a break.
"Look, I almost died, okay? And by Sang-Min, no less. Sure he wasn't the one to stab me, but by the way he looked at me he might as well have. Sorry if I'm not willing to smile and laugh with a twenty-something-year-old that's trying to give me his Scout's Honor." he growled.

"Still, I'm sure people wouldn't be happy with a protagonist that stays more than three books." the writer said. He set his hands on the Korean's hips when he got closer and watched him kiss him. "Seeing you jealous. That would be interesting to see." he smirked to himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 pm

User Image

Teeth immediately dug into the man's neck, biting hard, but not hard enough to break the skin. "Don't you dare tempt me, Bard," he warned. "My jealousy won't be kind just because I happen to really like you."

"First of all, I'm older than you, so you watch your tone," he said, hands setting on his hips. "Second of all, I know it sucks, but that doesn't mean that you have to be a brat to the person who saved your life. A thank you would suffice, or at least a nod that isn't followed by some snarky response."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

"Do you?!" challenged Magnus. "Don't just play this off as some phase or something that happens in everyday life! Do you have any idea what it's like to have the person you care about the most stare at you like they want you dead? To see that cold, hateful stare directed at you?" He sank a little in his bed when he spoke, reminding himself of Sang-Min's cold stare. What happened to that sweet, shy smile? What happened to that kind man that was so eager to do what he could to make him happy? Was it his fault? He knew he wasn't the nicest of people, but...
As his thoughts scattered, Magnus' electric blue eyes went to the hands that sat limply on his lap.

Bard winced a little at the bite, but continued smirking. "Really?" He moved a hand to the back of Sang-Min's head, intertwining his fingers with the soft, curly hair. "Just what would you do in your fit of jealousy?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:10 pm

User Image

"Make you jealous too," he answered, voice muffled as he nibbled on the skin. His lops edged closer to the author's Adam's apple, nipping at the sensitive skin just below it. "I was blessed with a seductive body. It won't be hard to find someone else who can appreciate it."

"Don't say that like you know my life!" Ellery clenched his fists to his sides, his own challenging stare refusing to falter. "I have lost everything, then managed to build myself up, only to lose it all once more. Don't you dare challenge me as if I've never loved Sang-Min."
Ellery paused, taking a breath to calm himself. He moved closer to Magnus, sitting on the side of the bed and looking down at the floor. "It's not like he's completely forgotten about you. Sang-Min's the one that told me where you were. He texted me your location, then told me to take care of you because he wouldn't anymore. I'm not here because I feel bad for you, Magnus. I'm here to make sure that you get better. He's not the Sang-Min either of us know anymore."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces