Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Outrageously Ongoing Chatot ( OOC Chat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 pm
Kogamo 11

Hello hello hello~ Don't think I've seen you around for a good long while x3 Glad to have you in the guild!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:00 pm
Kogamo 11
Hello, everyone! ; v; /

Yo!  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm
Kogamo 11
I'm afraid I don't know you, but hello there all the same. ^ _ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm
Just wondering, what all still needs to be worked on for the guild? I mean, I can see most of the stuff missing, but is it mostly the polishing up before they get put out for everyone to see or the nuts and bolts of the things? No rush, just wondering is all.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:02 pm
Lia Syuki
Just wondering, what all still needs to be worked on for the guild? I mean, I can see most of the stuff missing, but is it mostly the polishing up before they get put out for everyone to see or the nuts and bolts of the things? No rush, just wondering is all.

We're currently working on making sure locations and such are consistent with the games and doing a few over views, but we're hoping to be done in the next few days so that we can open things up, and people can begin rping : ) There's no guarantee as of yet, but things are looking hopeful.

We'll still be fixing and adding things once we get there, but we hope to at least make it available for "beta testing" so to speak, and so that people can begin posting, fairly soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:14 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

We're currently working on making sure locations and such are consistent with the games and doing a few over views, but we're hoping to be done in the next few days so that we can open things up, and people can begin rping : ) There's no guarantee as of yet, but things are looking hopeful.

We'll still be fixing and adding things once we get there, but we hope to at least make it available for "beta testing" so to speak, and so that people can begin posting, fairly soon.
Ah, okay. ^ _ ^ Hopefully nothing crazy happens to cause any major setbacks. I remember getting a melted motherboard while the person I modded for a few years back wanted me to write up a few new rules. I was at the spit and polish stage, too. DX Not. Fun.

I guess it was a good thing I decided to make up a shiny version of the Pokemon I planned on getting as a starter, then. XD Just in case one of these early events thrown at us includes a paint brush, heh. But yeah, considering how long this guild has been up for, good to hear that things are coming along nicely. And a beta test is always nice, even if it needs to be an open beta. Heck, sometimes those are better. Just need to toss it at the masses and see what breaks. XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:23 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Ah, okay. ^ _ ^ Hopefully nothing crazy happens to cause any major setbacks. I remember getting a melted motherboard while the person I modded for a few years back wanted me to write up a few new rules. I was at the spit and polish stage, too. DX Not. Fun.

I guess it was a good thing I decided to make up a shiny version of the Pokemon I planned on getting as a starter, then. XD Just in case one of these early events thrown at us includes a paint brush, heh. But yeah, considering how long this guild has been up for, good to hear that things are coming along nicely. And a beta test is always nice, even if it needs to be an open beta. Heck, sometimes those are better. Just need to toss it at the masses and see what breaks. XD

Yes, unfortunately a few things happened that set us back this last week; I know I, personally, had to set everything aside because of an important midterm, and a few other things have come up, but we've been working hard to try and catch up and get back on track. Since we don't want this to just be a replica of PHL, we've been building a lot from scratch, and checking everything to the information from the games, but there's definitely a lot more done than what's been put up : )

Ohhh, which pokemon are you starting with? owo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:32 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Yes, unfortunately a few things happened that set us back this last week; I know I, personally, had to set everything aside because of an important midterm, and a few other things have come up, but we've been working hard to try and catch up and get back on track. Since we don't want this to just be a replica of PHL, we've been building a lot from scratch, and checking everything to the information from the games, but there's definitely a lot more done than what's been put up : )

*nod nod* Yeah, classes seem to be catching up to people lately. I'll probably have a portion of time where I'm less active coming up soon due to an essay coming up. And yeah, I can see why you wouldn't want to just make it the same and then go from there for a few reasons.

I'm planning on a Snivy. It's my favorite of the Unova starters, mostly because it's a grass-type snake. Might not be the biggest fan of grass types, but snakes are awesome. And like I said, I even got a shiny (well, set of them) for if Sable gets a paint brush early enough.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...Actually, now that I think about it, I think Snivy's my favorite of all the starters. Well, aside from Eevee, but bleepity bleeping rival in Yellow gets that. stare  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:36 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Hello,
TheWhiteDragonfly
'ello,
Lia Syuki
and yellow!

I'm glad to see both familiar and unfamiliar people here! I'm looking forward to things starting up. Bastien's a total newbie, please go easy on him when things start ; v;

or don't emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:39 pm
Kogamo 11
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Hello,
TheWhiteDragonfly
'ello,
Lia Syuki
and yellow!

I'm glad to see both familiar and unfamiliar people here! I'm looking forward to things starting up. Bastien's a total newbie, please go easy on him when things start ; v;

or don't emotion_dowant
Oh, don't worry. Sable won't go too rough on him... Unless she thinks he deserves it. twisted  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:41 pm
Kogamo 11

I am sure he would very much like to have a friendly battle and get trounced by a girl 2 years younger than him
huehuehuehuehue  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:51 pm
Lia Syuki
Ohoho, bring it on! He can probably take it! whee

TheWhiteDragonfly
Yeah, sheesh, Riley's got a pretty awesome team! D:
Especially Mochi. I'm a sucker for Infernapes, nice choice! blaugh  

teal - duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:52 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

*nod nod* Yeah, classes seem to be catching up to people lately. I'll probably have a portion of time where I'm less active coming up soon due to an essay coming up. And yeah, I can see why you wouldn't want to just make it the same and then go from there for a few reasons.

I'm planning on a Snivy. It's my favorite of the Unova starters, mostly because it's a grass-type snake. Might not be the biggest fan of grass types, but snakes are awesome. And like I said, I even got a shiny (well, set of them) for if Sable gets a paint brush early enough.

...Actually, now that I think about it, I think Snivy's my favorite of all the starters. Well, aside from Eevee, but bleepity bleeping rival in Yellow gets that. stare

Mhm @@ ; Certainly makes me appreciate three day weekends like this, though I need to make sure I still stay on some school work so I don't fall behind. But at least it gives me time to work on the guild <3

Ohhh wow! Those are very nice! ^^ I'm hoping to have a character start in Unova at some point as well, and I actually recently started replaying my Pokemon Black 2 game, and chose Snivy <3 I love snakes too, and it's such a cool design~

I've got a few favorite starters, admittedly * v* ;; I've always had a penchant for fire types, it seems, so Charmander and Cyndaquil are always at the top of my list, but honestly I love all the original starters, and there are quite a few from the other generations that have caught my affection as well >w<

And, on another note, I can't wait to read all the profiles that are up D: I can only imagine how many interesting characters you guys have all come up with! Hopefully once the basics are all set up and people can start rping I'll get the chance to meet them one way or another >w< I love meeting new charries.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:07 pm
Kogamo 11

Hehe, thankies~
She's an imported character, so yeah...she's got some pokemon xD I just finished writing up a journal-ish thingie so I could just have something documenting what she's done up to now...
Also heck yeah Infernapes are awesome! Hehe, Mochi is so cool -w-
What pokemon/region you thinking of starting with?

Loonamist

Hehe, you can read Riley's profile/journal, though I don't know how much of it is new :u
(Obviously there'll be some editing with posting format once all the guild's rules are polished up )
I was wondering, should I wait the required month/however long it was to make a second character? (I only ask since I've been in HL for a while, but since this is a new guild rules may be different, of course)

*whispers* Ya'll should make a PokePark that people can leave their pokemon at and post separately from their main character with.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:08 pm
Lia Syuki

//drools over them pretty sprites  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games