Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Titans Collide [Riley/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:13 pm
The deep misty woods seemed to be desolate. Though, quite frankly, that's how it was supposed to be most of the time. Shun had received a tip that someone he was supposed to be tracking for his father had decided to venture on through here. And so here he was now, trekking on through the dark forest. He remained alert, as he carefully walked, seeking out signs of his quarry. Not only that, but he kept an eye out for any potentially hostile minis that might decide to assault the lone reaper.

Or any other potentially sinister threats, really.
nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

nio love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:15 pm
To her, the woods seemed far from desolate. She felt the stir of life in every growing thing. She felt every blade of grass under her feet, trampled by the twist of her heel, screaming in pain. She felt the inch of trees constantly trying to stretch up higher towards the stars. Her nails scratched the wood and ached to cut them down at their roots.

To her, the woods were a cacophony of life, and she hungered to burn it all down.

She stilled when she felt an actual mind moving through the forest, and slid behind a tree and out of sight to give herself time to choose what to do. Before she'd decided, however, she recognized the flavor of his mind. It had been a while since she'd felt actual hunger, and it made her stomach roll with sickness.

She remembered him.

Her nails dug into the bark she was flat against, ripping off a tiny hunk, and throwing it across the way to scatter on the ground nowhere near her. Her motives were mysterious, even to herself. Was this what fun used to be?

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:23 pm
Shun paused as a light rustle could be heard from somewhere nearby. Immediately, his daggers appeared within his grasp, and he turned towards the source. His good eye scanned through the foliage, seeking the cause. It could have just been a minipet moving about. He wasn't going to take any chances, however.

Quietly, he stepped closer, being careful to not disturb much of the forest, himself. With a deep breath, he thought to cloak himself. There were enough shadows in the forest for it to be possible. He wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. He decided to hold off on it for now.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:46 pm
She stared at Shun's back, exactly where she wanted to be, and enjoyed for a brief moment the thought of all of the things that could have been jutting out of it through his body.

What could you possibly be looking for, all the way out here in the dark? She spoke, folding her arms in front of her as she effortlessly pushed herself off of the tree, and slid out of her hiding place. I can see you're still ready to fight the demons you might find, but you should be more cautious. She lifted her expression, and looked almost comforted to inform him of the dangers around them. Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 pm
Suddenly, a familiar voice invaded his mind. Whirling around, he could see Riley there, not too far from him. Damn, she had managed to evade his perception rather well. He was going to need to work on that. He relaxed, marginally. Her sudden appearance was a little unnerving. It was odd to find her out here, in the middle of nowhere. The way she spoke wasn't really helping either.

"I'm simply looking for someone, who might have tried to escape this way," he quietly replied while straightening up, "I'm aware of the dangers here. There's a reason why few dare venture this way. That doesn't explain why you're out here as well."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 pm
Escape? Her eyes lit up with interest. Are you hunting someone? Maybe I could help. Her response deftly ignored the fact that he had unsubtly tried to ask her why she was lurking in the woods, but something about the way the shadows looked as if they wished to cling to her as she walked away from her tree and moved towards him lent to the idea that finding her alone in the dark didn't seem so implausible at all.

Tell me what drives you to hunt now, if it isn't a secret. I always thought you were the one who hunted the hunters, but you seem to have added more to your list of prey. She had done the same, but even so, the list had shortened to one single, all encompassing line.

Everyone.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:26 pm
"In a way, yes. To put it simply, I need to fetch someone for business purposes," Shun explained with a shrug, "It isn't quite the same for when I face up against the hunters."

He eyed her momentarily.

"If you've noticed anyone in the region aside from ourselves, that'd be a start. But you never did answer my question."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:34 pm
Are you in the business of fetching now? Riley had no idea what Shun did, but she seemed intent upon finding out. I did not take you for the type. I suppose that is a little hypocritical, coming from me., she chuckled out. Who do you fetch for, Shun? Are you enjoying the chase?

She made good on her offer to help, raising her head to attempt to widen her range of notice. She could feel no mind anywhere even remotely close to them, nor could she feel the residue of thoughts left behind like footsteps. It was tremendously disappointing.

I sense no one. Are you certain the information that led you here is current? This darkness is empty. You seek a new darkness to reach into.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:56 pm
"Father's orders," Shun said dryly, giving only that and nothing more as a response. He waited for her to speak up again, before doing the same.

"I see. That is rather unfortunate. This information saves me the time from scouring this forest any longer," he mumbled while shaking his head, "The tip I'd been given was bad, then."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:04 pm
Shun was working for his father now. That seemed entirely mundane and normal. Thus, the light in Riley's eyes, rare as it was now, immediately snuffed out.

Glad to have been of service. Riley murmured, her hands brushing idly through the crystals of her back until several of them splintered off, hovering just above the skin of her fingers. She returned her hands to her front, and flickered the floating crystal fragments back and from from one hand to another, over and over. It was a rote movement, devoid of thought or reason, and it was clear by the way her eyes were focused not on the crystals, but on dead space at least six inches above her hands, that she wasn't consciously aware she was doing anything at all.

Will you leave now, or do you have more left to share? Her eyes were still staring, unfocused, at nothing in particular. Still, she stared intensely, letting her mind wander back to the basest desires that continued to plague her. Her fingers felt only crystal and psionics, but they itched for the warm gush of blood, and received no such satisfaction.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:07 pm
"That depends on what you'd consider worth sharing," Shun replied simply. He had no further business in here otherwise, but... information was valuable. She had aided him, so he figured he might try to return the favor, if possible.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 pm
I cannot return to Amity. Her eyes never left that fixed, random spot. They'd gone glassy and unseeing. I don't think you knew that. I won't speak of why. But it's better this way. That way lies only madness. Her eyes blinked and focused, turning back to look up at him. You could stay a while, and chat with me. Tell me what I'm missing. It felt laughable to consider herself missing anything, or anyone, anymore. Are they still hunted and captured? Does anyone even speak any more of things past? Or is there world now surrounded in a self-made bubble of safety that they make believe exists?

Bitterness had finally made its way into her voice, and her expression furrowed with the hint of something a little more vengeful, and a little more familiar.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 pm
That was interesting. She stated 'cannot' instead of 'will not'. That had an interesting implication to it. At her offer, he took it into consideration, then gave a light shrug. He had some time. With his tip going dead, it meant he now had a lot of extra time on his hands, as he was going to need to find another at some point.

"I haven't caught wind of the hunters for several months now. It's peaceful there. Too peaceful, honestly," he muttered lowly, "Most of those there have either fallen into complacency, or are simply blissfully unaware of the dangers."

While his facial expression didn't change as always, there was a hint of bitterness within his tone.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:33 pm
It was exactly as she'd figured. Mice in a cage do not always realize they're prisoners. They are well fed. Well groomed. Exercised. Entertained. Their world simply encompasses four barred walls, and they accept that reality as fact. She reached down onto the ground, and the crystals that her hands had been fidgeting with dropped lifeless onto the floor. They seared through the leaves they rested on, and disappeared into the ground. The grass around it began to wither away and die from exposure. The scarelings are surely being watched. Perhaps even plumped up for the slaughter. There is no way for me to tell, I have long since stopped digging my nails into the concrete walls of their world.

She stood back up again, and regarded Shun with curiosity. You have never turned away from the truth, though. Your sight refuses to be blinded. I confess myself surprised that, knowing what you do, your current path leads you to nothing but playing fetch for father. Where is the fighter my other life once knew?

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:38 pm
"Don't act as if you know what's going on in my life. Being errand boy is merely a step," Shun hissed. What he was going to do with the gang once he took over, he wasn't quite certain yet. But he couldn't deny the resources it'd grant.

He rolled his shoulders, dismissing his blades for the time being. If, for whatever reason, he needed them, they were never far from his grasp.

"There is... also something in the works. In the shadows. You and I are not the only ones who feel this way about that... situation. They're easy prey, not just for the hunters, but from other threats that we've come to know."

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces